Check your account email address ×

Why were you banned from HCS?

Just now, Fireball 440 said:

Fat Daves acct there never closed, although theres other names he's used over the years.

Should have banned his ass before I got banned.  At least I banned PitCunts account. :lol:

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, fortune46x said:

I am literally baffled how I am still on HCS after yesterdays shit show , unless its because Joe was so 1" hard over the gained traffic he decided to allow it... what a dong huffer. 

His whisperers haven’t alerted him yet. 

2 hours ago, LE_07F8 said:

Guys WTF?!?!? I'm off HCS for a few months and I come back to ridiculous.... 

So I'm here!!! Prob won't be super active, but all my homies are here so I'll just keep on the old site to watch the drama unfold. 

Keep up the good work over there :thumb:

Aw shit. We are in trouble now. :lol:

56 minutes ago, LE_07F8 said:

I backed out of bikini rally after the one I did in '18. The way some things happened left a bad taste in my mouth and I'll leave it at that. But this year's was again mud and slush...

Had a great season on the sled have 1200 miles riding from home haven't done that since like 07-08 season. Jess bought a '20 850 Renegade and I'm a little in love, but I promised I would pay my bike off first so it's HoHo at least 1 more season.

Hope all has been well!!! Seriously log into hcs to see what ppl thought of the Lynx Rave and I was shocked at the changes and banned members 

Guess I wasn’t keeping you in the loop. Kind of figured you’d left and forgot all about HCS so I never brought it up in any of our conversations. 

45 minutes ago, fortune46x said:

I’ve been banned now for a second time. Joe if you’re reading this I hope you get aids. 

:roflcrying:

22 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Gee .... look at that:

image.thumb.png.917ded4ca3e26d2b69f0ed88c7cb67c7.png

Yup. His look outs got the bosses involved. HUGE surprise. 

6 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

pics, pics, & more pics    :lol:

Don’t have any, she’s married now and honestly, I’m more of a gentleman than that. 5’3” and 95 lbs soaking wet. She carried her Kal-Tech .32 with her everywhere. We were out for a hike in the woods one day, with her 180 lb bull mastiffs, and I told her that she probably couldn’t even shoot a group with it. She stopped, saw an old trail sign ahead of her about 20 feet away, drew and emptied the clip in quick succession. All rounds where in a group no bigger than a silver dollar. I was equally scared as I was turned on. :lol:

Edited by SayatodaU.P.eh?
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, fortune46x said:

if anyone needs some light reading tonight ... this got me through my trainwreck of a day... and now shes getting threatened with a ban lmao 

https://www.hardcoresledder.com/threads/how-are-banned-former.1879815/

Won’t let me see that page. :(

Edited by CFM

12 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

His whisperers haven’t alerted him yet. 

Aw shit. We are in trouble now. :lol:

Guess I wasn’t keeping you in the loop. Kind of figured you’d left and forgot all about HCS so I never brought it up in any of our conversations. 

:roflcrying:

Yup. His look outs got the bosses involved. HUGE surprise. 

Yeah they denied my new account because its a dupe... Ill give it a bit and ill be back lol fuck Joe with a big rubber dick break it off half way and beat him to death with the other half. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, fortune46x said:

Yeah they denied my new account because its a dupe... Ill give it a bit and ill be back lol fuck Joe with a big rubber dick break it off half way and beat him to death with the other half. 

Live, laugh, love, Karen. Live, laugh, love. :lol:

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, CFM said:

Won’t let me see that page. :(

You should be able to, at a minimum, see that page using incognito mode (if you're using Chrome).  Google HCS, and right click on the link they provide and choose incognito mode.  Other than that, go into your privacy/security settings and remove the cookies for HCS .. that'll get you back on normally, albeit with ads and other junk.

1 hour ago, fortune46x said:

I’ve been banned now for a second time. Joe if you’re reading this I hope you get aids. 

Wow ... you must've really touched a nerve?!?!  Not only are you banned - you're deleted entirely.  I can't even find a post where someone quotes your joepsuxdix account.  Well done!!! LOL :lol2:

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Bontz said:

You should be able to, at a minimum, see that page using incognito mode (if you're using Chrome).  Google HCS, and right click on the link they provide and choose incognito mode.  Other than that, go into your privacy/security settings and remove the cookies for HCS .. that'll get you back on normally, albeit with ads and other junk.

I’ll try that. Btw: i can see most everything but GDF pages.

13 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Wow ... you must've really touched a nerve?!?!  Not only are you banned - you're deleted entirely.  I can't even find a post where someone quotes your joepsuxdix account.  Well done!!! LOL :lol2:

See joe did 9/11 and the vegas shooting

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

She always brings up about being a stripper back in her younger days, that's how she met her hubby....... :lol:

I remember seeing a post she made within the past couple months too. She was having problems (might have been the mice thread) and she said she will gladly perform personal favours to any man that comes to solve her problem. 🤣😂

Found it  https://www.hardcoresledder.com/threads/field-mice-issues.1877489/post-20534248

So you guys can dig into that thread also and bring it up. 🤣

The admin mods seem different? Maybe they canned Joe or took his privileges away? Otherwise he would’ve been triggered and replied to these threads. 

Edited by sno_mo_racer
Found the post...
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, sno_mo_racer said:

I remember seeing a post she made within the past couple months too. She was having problems (might have been the mice thread) and she said she will gladly perform personal favours to any man that comes to solve her problem. 🤣😂

So you guys can dig into that thread also and bring it up. 🤣

The admin mods seem different? Maybe they canned Joe or took his privileges away? Otherwise he would’ve been triggered and replied to these threads. 

Joe Pishgar will not reply to a thread using his name anymore, I think the same goes for the other VS admins they use to leave their 1st name in any posts they made, joe, jeff, glenda, and so on down the line, now it just says admin. Joe Pishgar learned his lesson posting his name on HCS but it's kind of funny if you do a google search of Joe Pishgar a post in a thread on a bee keeping site  has his full name and that he's the Chief community manager, he can post his name on a site but members who do get banned for using his name??? Maybe he is ashamed of his name, what he does for a living and who he works for.......... lol.gif.d77c45b0509f31c6a326f56f1433cd14.gif

Edited by Jerry 976

23 hours ago, fortune46x said:

Its too rediculous for words, I usually stay off forums once I'm home from work but I may need to keep poking the bear. 

one last zinger before I call it a day - 

image.thumb.png.f5e52e3658f66ab4086ba2bc64e5f48d.png

Better watch out, her husband keeps an eye on the hcs forum.... 🤣

• Haha 1

On 3/2/2021 at 2:46 PM, Bontz said:

I think she' s the one who bragged about having a pretty hot body back in the day .... and it supposedly has held up well, even currently?  I dunno, but that seems to be a conversation I recall before she went all bat shit crazy the past couple years.

yeah, she has bragged about her hammers more than once.  Great rack

11 hours ago, LE_07F8 said:

Guys WTF?!?!? I'm off HCS for a few months and I come back to ridiculous.... 

So I'm here!!! Prob won't be super active, but all my homies are here so I'll just keep on the old site to watch the drama unfold. 

Keep up the good work over there :thumb:

11 hours ago, HSR said:

Welcome and nice to see ya:good:

X2. Good to see ya! Aka xcr700/siverback/dragonsbreath lol

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Crotch Lickmeoff said:

I made it 2 months lol

I saw the ol' DRAGONSBREATH got shit canned today too??!?!  Did you make a Joe P reference?  Or what happened?  I can't make my dupe any more obvious, yet I somehow manage to keep active over there (for now, anyway)

Just now, Bontz said:

I saw the ol' DRAGONSBREATH got shit canned today too??!?!  Did you make a Joe P reference?  Or what happened?  I can't make my dupe any more obvious, yet I somehow manage to keep active over there (for now, anyway)

Well I didn't say anything overly obvious,  just some replies to rr saying guys didn't deserve to get banned . Maybe z banned my ass 🤣

• Haha 1