Why were you banned from HCS?

2 hours ago, A05GSHO said:

How professional, I would have told them to FUCK OFF.  :lol:

Yeh, i don’t get it. Beets up a 90yr old handicapped Walmart greeter but some online administrator corn cob nobbler....he lets off easy. Zamboni getting soft ? :)

Edited by CFM

18 minutes ago, Bontz said:

What a freaking joke ... talk about the pussification of the world we live in.  F'ing snowflakes everywhere.

i'm sure pissgar and his husband sit at home giggling about banning toxic masculinity everywhere they see it, which is pretty much everywhere to people like him.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Well, this should do it for me over there.  After several PM inquiries to that twat about why @XCR1250and I were stripped of "POWA", I finally got this...and replied accordingly.  What a fucking clown show this guy is.  Unreal.

Administrator said:

We've recently been keeping an eye on the behavior and best practices of members across our sites as we begin to build out standardized rules for conducting yourself. We have long since held that all of our volunteers hold two primary duties:

One is to be a respected participant of the forum, sharing your own knowledge and opinions while setting an example for forum members.

The other is to enforce community guidelines without showing biases and using the moderator tools maliciously.

After looking through some of your interactions with community members we have some concerns around the behavioral conduct you have showcased in your role as a volunteer here. Our hope is that volunteers remain neutral when resolving disputes and that all posting remains in a collegial and welcoming way.

You have not conducted yourself in a way we consider appropriate, and we can not continue to support and enable this behavior in the position currently granted. We have thus stripped all of your volunteer powers. We will leave the lifetime premium membership for your help with the community over the years.

I hope you can understand the reasoning behind the actions being taken. This is a decision the team here at AG has made and this will be final. Please enjoy the forums as you always have, and thank you for your time served as a volunteer.

Thanks,

The Community Support Team

Zambroski said:

Thanks for the somewhat timely reply.

I've been a moderator on various sites for the better part of 20 years. Most of the staff that you've somehow managed to run off was about the best, most well-oiled team I've ever worked with out of all my previous sites. It's blatantly clear to most of us that this "reasoning" you've provided isn't the full truth and/or you have no idea about the relationships that have been built by most of the moderators and members here on this motorsports forum which, are made up of a special breed of people. Your actions, and indeed your personal past history, have the tell-tale signs of this being another liberal, fascist agenda. So, congratulations on that "power" and best of luck with this attitude in the future. Feel free to take any actions you seem fit from here on, and I will do the same.

Thanks for the reply and in return, I hope you understand mine and its intentions.

I missed this earlier ... WTF!?!?!   That dude is the biggest pussy to ever log in to HCS.  And there's been a lot of 'em over the years.  What a f'n joke.

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

What a freaking joke ... talk about the pussification of the world we live in.  F'ing snowflakes everywhere.

22 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I missed this earlier ... WTF!?!?!   That dude is the biggest pussy to ever log in to HCS.  And there's been a lot of 'em over the years.  What a f'n joke.

Welcome to DooTalk 2.0, Rodeo Rider will be the Next HCS Mod/Admin............. :lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jerry 976 said:

Welcome to DooTalk 2.0, Rodeo Rider will be the Next HCS Mod/Admin............. :lol:

In the big picture, I couldn't give two shits about losing the moderator gig.  I enjoyed helping folks out when I could, but the whole "censorship" debacles we'd get into at times, and just the flat out dealing with internet babies ... I don't miss it one bit.  Even more so now that Joe Pissant is running things - VS can have it.  I hope as they clamp things down more and more, people start joining here and hopefully focus on this subforum vs. the CE (I don't think a lot of the HCS folks can handle that area of FS) :lol2:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

In the big picture, I couldn't give two shits about losing the moderator gig.  I enjoyed helping folks out when I could, but the whole "censorship" debacles we'd get into at times, and just the flat out dealing with internet babies ... I don't miss it one bit.  Even more so now that Joe Pissant is running things - VS can have it.  I hope as they clamp things down more and more, people start joining here and hopefully focus on this subforum vs. the CE (I don't think a lot of the HCS folks can handle that area of FS) :lol2:

Joe & Vs Can't edit anything out posted on this site...... :thumb: and the more Joe Pishgars name is posted on this site the more often it will show up when someone does a search for Verticalscope or Joe Piece of Shitgar.........lol

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bontz said:

:lol2:

Could you imagine what would have happened if Bobby & Paul were still mod/admins on there lol. I know Paul talked with Rob Laidlaw many times over the years on the phone about the site and things on the site..

24 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Joe & Vs Can't edit anything out posted on this site...... :thumb: and the more Joe Pishgars name is posted on this site the more often it will show up when someone does a search for Verticalscope or Joe Piece of Shitgar.........lol

Google visiting the forum to index it stopped as soon as we required members to login to read.

25 minutes ago, ckf said:

Google visiting the forum to index it stopped as soon as we required members to login to read.

Unlock it, it doesn't really matter, there's a Rat in here sharing info with the Verticalscope Admins......... :thumb:

image.thumb.png.0b43af188a7db3c5460f4a9b1d2829ee.png

Edited by Jerry 976
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Unlock it, it doesn't really matter, there's a Rat in here sharing info with the Verticalscope Admins......... :thumb:

@ckf   Agree 100% with Jerry ... unlock it and let things play out.

• Like 1

Shame about hcs. But let it die, I dont care about it anymore.  Some of us tried to keep the flame alive , like resurrection of the CE forum and such. That alone gained some good traffic. So I say fuck em and feed em fish. Enjoy your lame site

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Crotch Lickmeoff said:

Shame about hcs. But let it die, I dont care about it anymore.  Some of us tried to keep the flame alive , like resurrection of the CE forum and such. That alone gained some good traffic. So I say fuck em and feed em fish. Enjoy your lame site

Yep.  It really makes zero difference at all to me if that’s how they want to run it.  The lies for the reasons we were stripped of our powers is what I find the funniest.  “Using mod powers maliciously”.  LOL...I’d like to see one example of that.  Just one.

They can run it anyway they want, members can vote with their feet.  But let’s not pretend this is something other than what it is.  When a flaming liberal is put in charge, censorship of free ideas and speech quickly follow.   

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 3/8/2021 at 12:19 PM, A05GSHO said:

For some reason I have this gut instinct that Dave may be the rat. 

Dave's not here man...

7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Well, this should do it for me over there.  After several PM inquiries to that twat about why @XCR1250and I were stripped of "POWA", I finally got this...and replied accordingly.  What a fucking clown show this guy is.  Unreal.

Administrator said:

We've recently been keeping an eye on the behavior and best practices of members across our sites as we begin to build out standardized rules for conducting yourself. We have long since held that all of our volunteers hold two primary duties:

One is to be a respected participant of the forum, sharing your own knowledge and opinions while setting an example for forum members.

The other is to enforce community guidelines without showing biases and using the moderator tools maliciously.

After looking through some of your interactions with community members we have some concerns around the behavioral conduct you have showcased in your role as a volunteer here. Our hope is that volunteers remain neutral when resolving disputes and that all posting remains in a collegial and welcoming way.

You have not conducted yourself in a way we consider appropriate, and we can not continue to support and enable this behavior in the position currently granted. We have thus stripped all of your volunteer powers. We will leave the lifetime premium membership for your help with the community over the years.

I hope you can understand the reasoning behind the actions being taken. This is a decision the team here at AG has made and this will be final. Please enjoy the forums as you always have, and thank you for your time served as a volunteer.

Thanks,

The Community Support Team

Zambroski said:

Thanks for the somewhat timely reply.

I've been a moderator on various sites for the better part of 20 years. Most of the staff that you've somehow managed to run off was about the best, most well-oiled team I've ever worked with out of all my previous sites. It's blatantly clear to most of us that this "reasoning" you've provided isn't the full truth and/or you have no idea about the relationships that have been built by most of the moderators and members here on this motorsports forum which, are made up of a special breed of people. Your actions, and indeed your personal past history, have the tell-tale signs of this being another liberal, fascist agenda. So, congratulations on that "power" and best of luck with this attitude in the future. Feel free to take any actions you seem fit from here on, and I will do the same.

Thanks for the reply and in return, I hope you understand mine and its intentions.

it's no wonder Culver's won... 

although he does make numerous validated points about you... :lol:

Thanks to "ivar" .... he was the one to post the name I was trying to remember from a few years ago.  It was that 17xcr600 guy that I was thinking of (going by the name RidingtheXCR, now).  Wasn't that the guy that claimed the 600 would be faster because of the inertia factor or something like that? :lol2:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

Thanks to "ivar" .... he was the one to post the name I was trying to remember from a few years ago.  It was that 17xcr600 guy that I was thinking of (going by the name RidingtheXCR, now).  Wasn't that the guy that claimed the 600 would be faster because of the inertia factor or something like that? :lol2:

He also claimed it would be faster because his Dealer told him it was faster........... :lol:

2 hours ago, Bontz said:

I remember banning him once. Fucker would not give up harassing rigid. Like insane im gonna wear your skin kind of guy . Or was that IQ600R LOL

Edited by Crotch Lickmeoff

11 hours ago, CFM said:

I was told it would be too tough for me over here. Lololololll 😂🤪😂

Wearing crocs really helped you fit in,well played :bc:

It seems most of you guys are fitting in quite well,,nice to have you boys here :thumbsup:

Putting the old band back together for Bennyfest last Friday was good times :nudie:

2 hours ago, Bontz said:

The 600 vs. 800 “gyroscope effect”.

I mean, when I am pretty much reduced to just reading because I can’t even comment on the absolute absurdity....that’s gotta be something special!  :lmao:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The 600 vs. 800 “gyroscope effect”.

I mean, when I am pretty much reduced to just reading because I can’t even comment on the absolute absurdity....that’s gotta be something special!  :lmao:

Almost like a Bhen clutching thread. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Wearing crocs really helped you fit in,well played :bc:

It seems most of you guys are fitting in quite well,,nice to have you boys here :thumbsup:

Putting the old band back together for Bennyfest last Friday was good times :nudie:

X2.  I'm gonna see if I can't drag a few more over.  It's clear they are getting lonely over there in that dust bowl, void of content.

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

X2.  I'm gonna see if I can't drag a few more over.  It's clear they are getting lonely over there in that dust bowl, void of content.

Don't get banned 😂

• Haha 1