HCS Members, Welcome To FreedomSledder!

Sorry, no cool kid here.  Are you one ?  Actually, what spine do i need to support Trump ?   I don't like Biden at all for his family lies and profitterring.   But whatever.  

People fuck up and they pay the price.  Me included.  

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, ZR8000lxr said:

Sorry, no cool kid here.  Are you one ?  Actually, what spine do i need to support Trump ?   I don't like Biden at all for his family lies and profitterring.   But whatever.  

People fuck up and they pay the price.  Me included.  

So steve5215 care to answer the question??

2 hours ago, HSR said:

So no spine,,,gotcha. What point of 044KA did you agree with because he's pretty specific??? And if you agree with him why the fuck are you following everyone here???Still trying to be a cool kid???

He's here to simply feed Joe Pisser more information in an attempt for the VS takeover.  

• Like 1

I find if funny that they are deleting threads over there for forum rules violation & terms of use but they left the Hey Jerry976 asshole  thread open.

I also feel Joe Pishgar is Not a Man of his word, he told me via message after I asked several times to have my account deleted that he would have my request processed yesterday morning, all they did was deactivate my account by changing my user name and deleting my email address. I guess Joe does not know what the word DELETE means... and he's top dog overseeing VS's sites............ :lol:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

I find if funny that they are deleting threads over there for forum rules violation & terms of use but they left the Hey Jerry976 asshole  thread open.

I also feel Joe Pishgar is Not a Man of his word, he told me via message after I asked several times to have my account deleted that he would have my request processed yesterday morning, all they did was deactivate my account by changing my user name and deleting my email address. I guess Joe does not know what the word DELETE means... and he's top dog overseeing VS's sites............ :lol:

I had a good friend of mine create a post over there requesting you and I both have our accounts completely deleted ... screw VS getting post counts from us.  They can pound sand.

• Like 1

This, posted this eve, is total lie as they have coded the site ti he full if spam ad links.

Two faced fuks

https://www.hardcoresledder.com/threads/what-activitity-constitutes-the-necessity-to-close-or-delete-a-thread.1876512/post-20520850

3047E3B2-E77D-471C-ABCC-6D6D4BDE0870.png

Edited by CFM
  • Like 1

• Gold Member
31 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I had a good friend of mine create a post over there requesting you and I both have our accounts completely deleted ... screw VS getting post counts from us.  They can pound sand.

And they already closed it. Such cowards. 

You guys haven’t been banned yet, rookies ! :)

I wasn’t even a mod like the others that got banned,  just a reg member. Lololol

Edited by CFM
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, CFM said:

This, posted this eve, is total lie as they have coded the site ti he full if spam ad links.

Two faced fuks

https://www.hardcoresledder.com/threads/what-activitity-constitutes-the-necessity-to-close-or-delete-a-thread.1876512/post-20520850

3047E3B2-E77D-471C-ABCC-6D6D4BDE0870.png

Saw that. Wtf lol. Freedom sledder is spam?

5 minutes ago, CFM said:

Someone should post this and see if it's still considered Spam..... it's owned by VS... lol

https://vintagesleds.com/