HCS Members, Welcome To FreedomSledder!

47 minutes ago, CFM said:

Crotch, keep forgetting who you are on HCS ? I know you answered before...I think :)

i’m slow. People need to put this on their sigs. Lol

the silverback ,one of a few remaining mods lol

Edited by Crotch Lickmeoff
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

They know who I am. I was very regarded over in the GF at HCS.:popcornchair:

You should go meet Admin Joe over there LOL I'm sure you guys would be pals!!! :bc: While you're there say :fuckyou: from HSR :lol2:

3 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

I find if funny that they are deleting threads over there for forum rules violation & terms of use but they left the Hey Jerry976 asshole  thread open.

I also feel Joe Pishgar is Not a Man of his word, he told me via message after I asked several times to have my account deleted that he would have my request processed yesterday morning, all they did was deactivate my account by changing my user name and deleting my email address. I guess Joe does not know what the word DELETE means... and he's top dog overseeing VS's sites............ :lol:

Jerry,

I posted this on the HCS thread:

“Hi Administrator,

Can you please delete Jerry976 like you agreed to (instead of just deactivating his account)??

Could you please include deleting the “asshole Jerry” thread??

Maybe you parted ways on bad terms, but he did put a lot of effort into this site over the years,,,,,,,.

Thank you.”

So maybe he will, or maybe I’ll get banned:gun:

1 minute ago, Enduro900 said:

Jerry,

I posted this on the HCS thread:

“Hi Administrator,

Can you please delete Jerry976 like you agreed to (instead of just deactivating his account)??

Could you please include deleting the “asshole Jerry” thread??

Maybe you parted ways on bad terms, but he did put a lot of effort into this site over the years,,,,,,,.

Thank you.”

So maybe he will, or maybe I’ll get banned:gun:

Thank you but it's a lost cause, #1 Joe Pishgar is not a man of his words, 2 it's sucks but it's in their terms of use, anything you post on their site(s) belongs to them. 

If they were to delete my account fully it would leave a giant hole in their software, my post count was somewhere north of 50,000 posts, as a admin you can adjust a lot of things on someone's account.....lol so they will never honor my request and I knew they would just deactivate my account like they did. 

• Thanks 1

On 12/9/2020 at 5:42 PM, Zambroski said:

They are migrating in faster than I can keep up!!!!!!  BUILD THAT FENCE!!!!

Ummmm, can we give you a list of a-holes to keep on the other side of that fence????

I’m all for discussions, differences of opinions, and digs, but there are a few Trolls over there that could “ruin our new bowl of ice cream”

Edited by Enduro900

2 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Thank you but it's a lost cause, #1 Joe Pishgar is not a man of his words, 2 it's sucks but it's in their terms of use, anything you post on their site(s) belongs to them. 

If they were to delete my account fully it would leave a giant hole in their software, my post count was somewhere north of 50,000 posts, as a admin you can adjust a lot of things on someone's account.....lol so they will never honor my request and I knew they would just deactivate my account like they did. 

Is it the thread hey Jerry976asshole

4 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

lol

This thread below is a complete terms of use violation but it's still there........ :whistle:

https://www.hardcoresledder.com/threads/motivational-funny-pics-not-work-or-kid-safe.1845852/

I know. Not sure why they haven't deleted that under the new hiltler regime 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Crotch Lickmeoff said:

I know. Not sure why they haven't deleted that under the new hiltler regime 

It draws site traffic and clicks for the overall site numbers to look good for the big bosses, yes sir HCS is going strong look at the numbers as of lately, way up from last month...lol

Edited by Jerry 976
  • Like 1