HCS Members, Welcome To FreedomSledder!

10 minutes ago, ZR8000lxr said:

Oh looky,  spilled milk.   Ah, Freedomsledder.com -  Can say it here and some "bot" doesn't change it.  Who cares!

That’s because this site isn’t run by cunts pretty simple. If you don’t care why do you keep deleting any mention of the site on HCS? Oh right cuz you’re a twat. All you had to do was step back for a day or two but your too busy gargling Joes cock I guess 

4 hours ago, ZR8000lxr said:

MR POOPOO,   Listen closely,  I am not banning anyone.  Just the SPAM.  So if you'd like to get banned SPAM AWAY.   Your call.   

And yes, PLEASE just move on.  What's wrong with that ?   What did i ever do to you ?   

If you and VS would have just let the fire burn out, shit would have moved on just fine. 

4 hours ago, ZR8000lxr said:

MR POOPOO,   I fucked HCS ?  REally now.   I did nothing of the banning.  That was all VS.   I'll be coming up to SE MN wanna meet up and discuss it ?  

Ooooh shit. Watch out! Internet tough guy! 

53 minutes ago, ZR8000lxr said:

LmFAO - coming from you the previous administrator on HCS   

Crying ?  I'm not but  you look like you are!

Look, even after being an admin longer than you, the title “HCS Administrator” isn’t worth a bucket of piss, trust me. Not now, not ever. You gonna have VS ban me from there too? Don’t worry, I turned that place over to you now. You got what you wanted. Have fun with it you back stabbing prick. 

• Like 1

Me a back stabber ?  Ha,  you guys stabbed yourselves.  And NO I'm not an admin and don't want it.  Did you officially quit ?   I looked this am and saw you were still there.  Sorry to see you go too though.   It's VS's IMO as they are the true administrators. 

I didn't get what i wanted.  No how No way.  IMO everyone has lost. 

I didn't ban anyone.  Who did ?  I have no idea. Probably the VS administrator.

I'll be in Minny next year.  I'd like to meet up with you.   I'm not in this for the fighting.  I'm here because some said it was a fun site to be on.   Is it ?  

10 minutes ago, ZR8000lxr said:

I'll be in Minny next year.  I'd like to meet up with you.   I'm not in this for the fighting.  I'm here because some said it was a fun site to be on.   Is it ?  

Not for you fuckstick. And cool it with the meet up bullshit, just simply fuck off

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, ZR8000lxr said:

Me a back stabber ?  Ha,  you guys stabbed yourselves.  And NO I'm not an admin and don't want it.  Did you officially quit ?   I looked this am and saw you were still there.  Sorry to see you go too though.   It's VS's IMO as they are the true administrators. 

I didn't get what i wanted.  No how No way.  IMO everyone has lost. 

Dude, I CLEARLY remember you posting in the mod forum that VS had warned you that they were sick of the goings on at HCS. Why were they telling YOU that? Trust me, there isn’t one single member of the now debunked mod/admin staff there that trusted you for one second. 

If I wouldn’t have quit, they would have canned me after you told them I was over here anyway. 

BTW, real standup way of coming to another site by choosing a different username than what you use at other sites. 

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I honestly don't understand why some of you are just purposely trying to get banned over there (or any other forum or site).  Why?  Sure seems like a lot of effort to me.  :dunno:

If you don't want to continue the work...just ask me to ban you.  I don't want to but...if that's what you really want....I guess I can help you out.  But, c'mon.  Be sensible here.

Why can’t you just delete Jerry’s asshole thread???

Why does there have to be games.....just delete it and move on.....

22 minutes ago, ZR8000lxr said:

Why does there have to be games.....just delete it and move on.....

1 minute ago, Enduro900 said:

Why does there have to be games.....just delete it and move on.....

Because Jerry 976 is truly an ASSHOLE and Verticalscope wants to continue to let every member or guest to their site know Jerry 976 is and will always be an ASSHOLE...... :thumbsup:

57 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

I'll say NO, Dootalk is owned by verticalscope so that is not spam or a rule violation posting dootalk.com

Nope didn't delete Dootalk or Snowest.  Censorship maybe........

1 minute ago, Jerry 976 said:

Because Jerry 976 is truly an ASSHOLE and Verticalscope wants to continue to let every member or guest to their site know Jerry 976 is and will always be an ASSHOLE...... :thumbsup:

No Jerry......I just made it my lifelong battle to get that thread deleted even if it kills me:superman:

BTW,  How does one become an “Advanced Member” with only 93 posts:lol: