Check your account email address ×

Democrat voters aren't your enemy, neocons...

Anler

I've been hearing alot of heart breaking stories from people I know and others who are getting fucked. It's not Trump voter vs Biden voter issue either. This video is pretty spot on and it's not a red vs blue hit piece. Enjoy!

Edited by Anler
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, Anler said:

I'm thinking we aren't each other's enemy here. It's the people making the laws. Save your anger for them. 

No question.  That was a pretty good video.  I hadn't heard much about Jimmy Dore until the past year or so, but he's really good.  :bc: 

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, Anler said:

I'm thinking we aren't each other's enemy here. It's the people making the laws. Save your anger for them. 

Are you sure? I keep reading on Facebook that Trump supporters are racist and evil. I also heard on Facebook that Biden voters hate America and everything about America.

Are you sure we're not enemies??

2 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Are you sure? I keep reading on Facebook that Trump supporters are racist and evil. I also heard on Facebook that Biden voters hate America and everything about America.

Are you sure we're not enemies??

Trump supporters are generally morons, but so are the Democrats. They are both easily led.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Trump supporters are generally morons, but so are the Democrats. They are both easily led.

Currently there are not really Repugs or D’s but those who believe in facts and those who peddle lies and misinformation.  

And pretending you’re above it all by blaming everyone while not participating in the process is worthless. 

• Confused 1

• Gold Member
6 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Currently there are not really Repugs or D’s but those who believe in facts and those who peddle lies and misinformation.  

And pretending you’re above it all by blaming everyone while not participating in the process is worthless. 

When Analer talks about people who are easily led...he means you and people like you. He's not above it all, he's simply able to see the forrest for the trees. You minions, regardless if you're left or right, are only able to see the other side as an enemy. You fail to realize you exhibit the very same tendencies as those you claim to despise. Your lack of self awareness is simply impossible to comprehend.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

When Analer talks about people who are easily led...he means you and people like you. He's not above it all, he's simply able to see the forrest for the trees. You minions, regardless if you're left or right, are only able to see the other side as an enemy. You fail to realize you exhibit the very same tendencies as those you claim to despise. Your lack of self awareness is simply impossible to comprehend.

Very well said :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

Nobody leads me anywhere.  If one is unable to recognize there is a large faction who follow, peddle, and propagate misinformation, lies, and debunked conspiracy theories then you’re complicit via your complacency.  If you and others paid closer attention that’s why numerous lifelong elected leaders have started speaking out - not because they agree on the issues - but because they understand the threat of propagating out right lies.  

I’ve always enjoyed debating issues - but this forum is not the place.  Many on here laughed and shook their heads when JT posted, defended, and continued to claim there is evidence the Earth is flat.  We all know it’s obviously not - but millions do as they take misinformation and run with it.  This is an extreme example but exemplifies what many on here do with current issues.  One can show something is proven false or fake but the majority of people on here continue to peddle the debunked position.

Having strong views does not equate to being led around.  Those being led around are people like Anler who choose not to be involved in the process as they are forfeiting their ability to have input into who our elected leaders are.    

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Nobody leads me anywhere.  If one is unable to recognize there is a large faction who follow, peddle, and propagate misinformation, lies, and debunked conspiracy theories then you’re complicit via your complacency.  If you and others paid closer attention that’s why numerous lifelong elected leaders have started speaking out - not because they agree on the issues - but because they understand the threat of propagating out right lies.  

I’ve always enjoyed debating issues - but this forum is not the place.  Many on here laughed and shook their heads when JT posted, defended, and continued to claim there is evidence the Earth is flat.  We all know it’s obviously not - but millions do as they take misinformation and run with it.  This is an extreme example but exemplifies what many on here do with current issues.  One can show something is proven false or fake but the majority of people on here continue to peddle the debunked position.

Having strong views does not equate to being led around.  Those being led around are people like Anler who choose not to be involved in the process as they are forfeiting their ability to have input into who our elected leaders are.    

You really are a piece of work and I don't mean that in a good way.

• Like 3

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

On the bold, you do all that BUT you do from the left side of the spectrum all while claiming only the right does it. It's claiming only the right plays dirty politics and ignoring/defending/deflecting when the left does it.When it comes to politics you have no ability to think critically.

You are not alone in this either, many members do the exact same. No matter how many times it gets pointed out, the rank and file just don't seem to grasp it.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

On the bold, you do all that BUT you do from the left side of the spectrum all while claiming only the right does it. It's claiming only the right plays dirty politics and ignoring/defending/deflecting when the left does it.When it comes to politics you have no ability to think critically.

You are not alone in this either, many members do the exact same. No matter how many times it gets pointed out, the rank and file just don't seem to grasp it.

Your response was anticipated and predictable. Acting as though you don’t support anyone in the process does not make you a critical thinker.  I’ve said many times - there are now those who believe in facts and factually supported positions and those who believe in, peddle, and propagate lies and misinformation.  Your silence on issues and reluctance to engage and support factually based positions only makes you complicit in the propagating of misinformation and useless in current discussions.  Those with opposing views are not always the same. 

And notice your little cheerleader..... :lol: 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Kivalo said:

:iagree::goodpost:

• Gold Member
14 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Your response was anticipated and predictable. Acting as though you don’t support anyone in the process does not make you a critical thinker.  I’ve said many times - there are now those who believe in facts and factually supported positions and those who believe in, peddle, and propagate lies and misinformation.  Your silence on issues and reluctance to engage and support factually based positions only makes you complicit in the propagating of misinformation and useless in current discussions.  Those with opposing views are not always the same. 

And notice your little cheerleader..... :lol: 

I support people in the process. I would have voted for Tulsi Gabbard if I had the chance. 

What issues am I silent on?

You are merely assigning me views I don't hold. Your using the fact the earth is round as an analogy with political views based in fact. That in itself shows your inability to think critically regarding politics. You assume your political views are grounded in fact, they aren't. No political views point is grounded in fact,they are all opinions. Therefore your analogy is of no value. Sure there are plenty of facts and plenty of lies in politics but you only allow that Republicans spread lies and Democrats deal only in the truth. That's absurd. Your refusal to acknowledge that Democrats will, just as Republicans will, engage in dirty politics is further evidence of your unwillingness to think critically. As I said, you aren't alone in this, for some reason politics is often boiled down to an us vs them mentality.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I support people in the process. I would have voted for Tulsi Gabbard if I had the chance. 

You are merely assigning me views I don't hold. Your using the fact the earth is round as an analogy with political views based in fact. That in itself shows your inability to think critically regarding politics. You assume your political views are grounded in fact, they aren't. No political views point is grounded in fact,they are all opinions. Therefore your analogy is of no value. Sure there are plenty of facts and plenty of lies in politics but you only allow that Republicans spread lies and Democrats deal only in the truth. That's absurd. Your refusal to acknowledge that Democrats will, just as Republicans will, engage in dirty politics is further evidence of your unwillingness to think critically. As I said, you aren't alone in this, for some reason politics is often boiled down to an us vs them mentality.

At first I thought he was just trolling but he really believes this stuff. Delusion is deep with this one. :lol: 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Nice.  identity politics are for people with very little intellect.