Check your account email address ×

Democrat voters aren't your enemy, neocons...

Anler

• Gold Member
7 hours ago, SnowRider said:

That’s great you support people in the process - what are you going to do between now and the next election to help move your positions forward?  Standing on the sidelines while exuding disdain and then taking a ‘stand’ every election cycle while doing nothing in the meantime is meaningless.  

Of course politics is largely opinion based - and in my case issues important to me align more closely with D’s and I’m not going to apologize for it.  Nor do I expect those who’s opinions differ from mine to apologize for theirs.  You’re also making assumptions and drawing conclusions from your own biased position that you think is somehow neutral.  

Propagating and peddling lies and debunked conspiracies like birtherism, widespread voter fraud, and Qanon are fact based - not opinion based.  Millions ‘believe’ such nonsense because it supports their narrative and easily spread on today’s virtual environment.  If you have an example of this type of nonsense I continually peddle - I’d be happy to evaluate it.  

Standing on the sidelines? I am not neutral, never have been. I am a right leaning libertarian. But to you your either a republican or a Democrat and republicans are always wrong. 

My assertions about you were not opinion based, they were based in fact from personal interactions. And I am not and I have never claimed to be neutral. Your inability to grasp this despite being told countless times over the years speak volumes.

Yeah those believing in conspiracy theories and lies are typically easily led. Similar to you believing every little absurd theory about Russian collusion (thats your requested example). The fact is you routinely chastise the right for being easily led around by the nose when it's your side that's being attacked. Then when your side is doing the attacking you become incapable of seeing that you are the one being led by the nose by a political class that relies on identity politics to maintain the division.

@Jimmy Snacks is right when he says it's the politicians who are our enemy. Although they have different uniforms they are the same thing.  They each have the same playbook employ the same shady tactics. It's too bad your incapable of seeing it.

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Standing on the sidelines? I am not neutral, never have been. I am a right leaning libertarian. But to you your either a republican or a Democrat and republicans are always wrong. 

My assertions about you were not opinion based, they were based in fact from personal interactions. And I am not and I have never claimed to be neutral. Your inability to grasp this despite being told countless times over the years speak volumes.

Yeah those believing in conspiracy theories and lies are typically easily led. Similar to you believing every little absurd theory about Russian collusion (thats your requested example). The fact is you routinely chastise the right for being easily led around by the nose when it's your side that's being attacked. Then when your side is doing the attacking you become incapable of seeing that you are the one being led by the nose by a political class that relies on identity politics to maintain the division.

@Jimmy Snacks is right when he says it's the politicians who are our enemy. Although they have different uniforms they are the same thing.  They each have the same playbook employ the same shady tactics. It's too bad your incapable of seeing it.

I apologize for not recalling your well established and often shared political views......😳.   Hopefully you will do your part to advance causes between now and the next election with several right leaning libertarians up and down the ballot you can support.  If so - do they become part of the political class?   

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I apologize for not recalling your well established and often shared political views......😳.   Hopefully you will do your part to advance causes between now and the next election with several right leaning libertarians up and down the ballot you can support.  If so - do they become part of the political class?   

Not a huge fan of the term "political class" but it's good enough I guess. And yes, they absolutely do become a part of the political class upon getting elected. If they can't or won't hold up to their promises they should get voted out of office.