Check your account email address ×

Democrat voters aren't your enemy, neocons...

Anler

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

I support people in the process. I would have voted for Tulsi Gabbard if I had the chance. 

What issues am I silent on?

You are merely assigning me views I don't hold. Your using the fact the earth is round as an analogy with political views based in fact. That in itself shows your inability to think critically regarding politics. You assume your political views are grounded in fact, they aren't. No political views point is grounded in fact,they are all opinions. Therefore your analogy is of no value. Sure there are plenty of facts and plenty of lies in politics but you only allow that Republicans spread lies and Democrats deal only in the truth. That's absurd. Your refusal to acknowledge that Democrats will, just as Republicans will, engage in dirty politics is further evidence of your unwillingness to think critically. As I said, you aren't alone in this, for some reason politics is often boiled down to an us vs them mentality.

That’s great you support people in the process - what are you going to do between now and the next election to help move your positions forward?  Standing on the sidelines while exuding disdain and then taking a ‘stand’ every election cycle while doing nothing in the meantime is meaningless.  

Of course politics is largely opinion based - and in my case issues important to me align more closely with D’s and I’m not going to apologize for it.  Nor do I expect those who’s opinions differ from mine to apologize for theirs.  You’re also making assumptions and drawing conclusions from your own biased position that you think is somehow neutral.  

Propagating and peddling lies and debunked conspiracies like birtherism, widespread voter fraud, and Qanon are fact based - not opinion based.  Millions ‘believe’ such nonsense because it supports their narrative and easily spread on today’s virtual environment.  If you have an example of this type of nonsense I continually peddle - I’d be happy to evaluate it.  

17 hours ago, Anler said:

I'm thinking we aren't each other's enemy here. It's the people making the laws. Save your anger for them. 

So, curious .   After reading that exchange do you still believe people like that are not your enemy?  

If the order came in he would have no problem slitting your proverbial throat. 

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

So, curious .   After reading that exchange do you still believe people like that are not your enemy?  

SnowRider slits his own proverbial throat every day, today it's a little earlier than normal.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

what are you going to do between now and the next election to help move your positions forward?  

Run away, hide and pretend nothing ever happened. Then slither back out from the safe space when you feel things are going your way   :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Run away, hide and pretend nothing ever happened. Then slither back out from the safe space when you feel things are going your way   :lol: 

Nobody runs sways.  This forum is basically Parler.  Leaving for stretches because of the absurdity has always happened and will continue to happen.  And speaking of absolutely worthless :lol: You are the one guy I do ever slightly embarrassed for - you try hard - pretend to be neutral - and nobody gives a fuck what you think.  Keep trying - maybe I can help you break through :thumbsup:

After the first round of lockdowns.  Small business owners and citizens tried to voice their disproval at the capital.  They were marginalized as racists and gun crazy back woods hillbillies by those in power and the media took it a step further by broadcasting phony pictures.  Even when it was posted on here that they were lying , most still  wanted to believe the narrative.  maybe because  it was uncomfortable or out of fear of being called  a racist themselves.  If people won't stand up for their own neighbors and family from government  tyranny ........who or when will they. ? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Nobody runs sways.  This forum is basically Parler.  Leaving for stretches because of the absurdity has always happened and will continue to happen.  And speaking of absolutely worthless :lol: You are the one guy I do ever slightly embarrassed for - you try hard - pretend to be neutral - and nobody gives a fuck what you think.  Keep trying - maybe I can help you break through :thumbsup:

Us runs sways alls the times thoughs 

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Which people? 

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Nobody leads me anywhere.  If one is unable to recognize there is a large faction who follow, peddle, and propagate misinformation, lies, and debunked conspiracy theories then you’re complicit via your complacency.  If you and others paid closer attention that’s why numerous lifelong elected leaders have started speaking out - not because they agree on the issues - but because they understand the threat of propagating out right lies.  

I’ve always enjoyed debating issues - but this forum is not the place.  Many on here laughed and shook their heads when JT posted, defended, and continued to claim there is evidence the Earth is flat.  We all know it’s obviously not - but millions do as they take misinformation and run with it.  This is an extreme example but exemplifies what many on here do with current issues.  One can show something is proven false or fake but the majority of people on here continue to peddle the debunked position.

Having strong views does not equate to being led around.  Those being led around are people like Anler who choose not to be involved in the process as they are forfeiting their ability to have input into who our elected leaders are.    

You are a fucking joke. Don't come in here lecturing any of us as though you have some superior intellect because you only deal with "facts". You are one of the first people to jump in feet first when a story breaks disparaging anything repug. I'm sure you were able to refrain from forming an opinion on the Russian collusion issue until all the "facts" were in........ "Facts" are manipulated and interpreted all the time to support ones own agendas. "Facts" are conveniently ignored by both sides if they counter or don't support those agendas. To pretend that you aren't towing the party line while trying to disguise it as being worldly is disingenuous at best. I hate to tell you, but your beloved Democratic party isn't the end all be all. Does it have merit in today's society?  Of course. People like Anler and myself aren't blinded by partisan loyalties and can see things for what they are. I pride myself on trying to see both sides of an issue and finding common ground. I don't live for the conflict that you so obviously enjoy. You are only hellbent on winning, so save your "you aren't participating in the process" crap for your friends group on Facebook.

• Like 1

After the first round of lockdowns.  Small business owners and citizens tried to voice their disproval at the capital.  They were marginalized as racists and gun crazy back woods hillbillies by those in power and the media took it a step further by broadcasting phony pictures.  Even when it was posted on here that they were lying , most still  wanted to believe the narrative.  maybe because  it was uncomfortable or out of fear of being called  a racist themselves.  If people won't stand up for their own neighbors and family from government  tyranny ........who or when will they. ? 

We didnt really know what this virus was then. And I always knew this was a bail out disguised as a pandemic. But now they are forcing small businesses to close while giving special privileges to large business. I dont think they should be able to force you to close if they arent making everybody close and if they arent going to suspend your expenses or pay them while you are closed. 

The political class is our enemy...no question. 
McConnell, Pelosi, Gavin Newsom...fuck even Mr. Man of The People Bernie Sanders. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

That’s great you support people in the process - what are you going to do between now and the next election to help move your positions forward?  Standing on the sidelines while exuding disdain and then taking a ‘stand’ every election cycle while doing nothing in the meantime is meaningless.  

Of course politics is largely opinion based - and in my case issues important to me align more closely with D’s and I’m not going to apologize for it.  Nor do I expect those who’s opinions differ from mine to apologize for theirs.  You’re also making assumptions and drawing conclusions from your own biased position that you think is somehow neutral.  

Propagating and peddling lies and debunked conspiracies like birtherism, widespread voter fraud, and Qanon are fact based - not opinion based.  Millions ‘believe’ such nonsense because it supports their narrative and easily spread on today’s virtual environment. If you have an example of this type of nonsense I continually peddle - I’d be happy to evaluate it.   

Russia

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

We didnt really know what this virus was then. And I always knew this was a bail out disguised as a pandemic. But now they are forcing small businesses to close while giving special privileges to large business. I dont think they should be able to force you to close if they arent making everybody close and if they arent going to suspend your expenses or pay them while you are closed. 

Is there a better example than a worldwide pandemic that requires a national response and leadership? 

14 minutes ago, Anler said:

Which people? 

The snow riders of the country. 

11 minutes ago, Anler said:

I think most everyone was on board in the beginning.   When opposing opinions. Started to come out and questions started to be raised about who was being targeted and who was getting paid.  That is when we started with the racism bullshit and like always it shut it down.  No lawmakers or citizens wanted to be labeled Nazis.  So here we are again.  Watching our friends and neighbors lose their livelihood and hand over rights to the government to protect us .  

20 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

:suicide:

Not sure what your obsession is with me but I don’t swing that way...I’m sure you can find a gay Iron Ranger to help you out...maybe spend all that government teet money together. :junk:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The political class is our enemy...no question. 
McConnell, Pelosi, Gavin Newsom...fuck even Mr. Man of The People Bernie Sanders. 

DC and it's aspiring downline of worthless cash grabbing liars are the enemy of the people now.  Good news for them is, DC has been able to sell their "institution" to us very successfully.  A nation full of mindless retards now....all awaiting help and guidance from the mothership (DC) through their conveyors of lies and misdirection (MSM's).

15 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Lets elect a 47 year politician.  That will fix it.  And lets not forget we need another stimulus. 

Oh....I can't wait for this epic change.  I wonder, has he been dead longer than RBG?

Amazing, isn't it?

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Us runs sways alls the times thoughs 

:lol:

He's the perfect libtwatting moron.

10 minutes ago, Cold War said:

The snow riders of the country. 

I think most everyone was on board in the beginning.   When opposing opinions. Started to come out and questions started to be raised about who was being targeted and who was getting paid.  That is when we started with the racism bullshit and like always it shut it down.  No lawmakers or citizens wanted to be labeled Nazis.  So here we are again.  Watching our friends and neighbors lose their livelihood and hand over rights to the government to protect us .  

Im not saying I like them but many of my friends who are getting fucked by these lock downs are democrats. Plus I talk to all of the local restaurants around here that we frequent, same thing they are pissed off. My point is this isnt a red vs blue issue for the most part. And I think the people who arent scared about losing everything lack the perspective. 

As far as the snowriders of this country... I wish there was a plague just for them... 

33 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Is there a better example than a worldwide pandemic that requires a national response and leadership? 

The lock downs and restrictions arent being implemented at the national level. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

The lock downs and restrictions arent being implemented at the national level. 

Local responses are discombobulated and expected because there’s a lack of national leadership and direction.  COVID has no borders.  Instead the response has been broken down to a micro/local level and is less effective than a well coordinated national response.