Check your account email address ×

Democrat voters aren't your enemy, neocons...

Anler

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

Im not saying I like them but many of my friends who are getting fucked by these lock downs are democrats. Plus I talk to all of the local restaurants around here that we frequent, same thing they are pissed off. My point is this isnt a red vs blue issue for the most part. And I think the people who arent scared about losing everything lack the perspective. 

As far as the snowriders of this country... I wish there was a plague just for them... 

Easy to be OK with things that don't effect you directly.   

As for the second bold- biggest fucktard here by a mile and that is saying a lot considering how dumb some are. 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Local responses are discombobulated and expected because there’s a lack of national leadership and direction.  COVID has no borders.  Instead the response has been broken down to a micro/local level and is less effective than a well coordinated national response. 

They arent based on anything factual or scientific. These are emotional reactions which are the typical response of liberals. 

• Thanks 1

Wow!!!   I can’t even wrap my head around that kind of thinking.
We had tree fall across road.  No one thought to call National government to get with state government and the local government to form a plan.  We as able body thinking men .  Went out cut it up and removed it.   

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Anler said:

They arent based on anything factual or scientific. These are emotional reactions which are the typical response of liberals. 

I’m as critical as most about emotional responses that don’t make sense.  I’ve had many conversations about how a lot of what’s happening doesn’t make sense - from the way schools handle activities and students to what is and is not deemed essential.  Confusion and distrust stemmed from a lack of national leadership and  deliberate mixed messaging.  I think it’s pretty simple at this point - follow basic guidelines like masking while inside and in groups, distance when possible, sanitize, local establishments cap capacity, etc.  But if people don’t follow basic guidelines and hospitals are full - then knee jerk reactions and more extreme measures will result.  

Schools have done a pretty good job because they mask, distance, and sanitize.  

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

We had tree fall across road.  No one thought to call National government to get with state government and the local government to form a plan.  We as able body thinking men .  Went out cut it up and removed it.   

Stupid analogy like most of your BS.  

7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

As for the second bold- biggest fucktard here by a mile and that is saying a lot considering how dumb some are. 

It’s comical how butthurt I make you....because I have your insecurities pegged and you know it.  

Just now, Cold War said:

You clearly live outside of a larger city.

41 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not sure what your obsession is with me but I don’t swing that way...I’m sure you can find a gay Iron Ranger to help you out...maybe spend all that government teet money together. :junk:

See, you really are the problem. 

19 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I’m as critical as most about emotional responses that don’t make sense.  I’ve had many conversations about how a lot of what’s happening doesn’t make sense - from the way schools handle activities and students to what is and is not deemed essential.  Confusion and distrust stemmed from a lack of national leadership and  deliberate mixed messaging.  I think it’s pretty simple at this point - follow basic guidelines like masking while inside and in groups, distance when possible, sanitize, local establishments cap capacity, etc.  But if people don’t follow basic guidelines and hospitals are full - then knee jerk reactions and more extreme measures will result.  

Schools have done a pretty good job because they mask, distance, and sanitize.  

Schools all over are following plans from going virtual, to full in person classes.  Some are having sports while others are not.   They don't have a unified plan at all, and you were just saying how that was NOT the way to handle this.   Damn you are really just some ignorant dufus.

15 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Schools all over are following plans from going virtual, to full in person classes.  Some are having sports while others are not.   They don't have a unified plan at all, and you were just saying how that was NOT the way to handle this.   Damn you are really just some ignorant dufus.

Schools here are 100% remote.

29 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You clearly live outside of a larger city.

Yep,. We aren’t looking for anything from the government but to be left alone.  The government doesn’t solve problems, they create them and sell you a worthless cure. Only a complete idiot would believe government works best at a large scale. 
Are people worried, scared in small town USA about big city ideas and values coming to their town?   Probably, with good reasons. 

38 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Rather argue with a 100 idiots than have that one idiot agree with me. 

• Like 2

Just now, Cold War said:

Yep,. We aren’t looking for anything from the government but to be left alone.  The government doesn’t solve problems, they create them and sell you a worthless cure. Only a complete idiot would believe government works best at a large scale. 
Are people worried, scared in small town USA about big city ideas and values coming to their town?   Probably, with good reasons. 

Rather argue with a 100 idiots than have that one idiot agree with me. 

agreed on both!

21 hours ago, Anler said:

I'm thinking we aren't each other's enemy here. It's the people making the laws. Save your anger for them. 

Most people support and believe in those people they put in power so I call bullshit on what you are saying. 

:lmao: at this thread.  The MAGA crowd sure is a malleable bunch.  One thread and suddenly most are objective centrists who never spent the last 4 years hanging and following Donny’s every word :lol: 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Most people support and believe in those people they put in power so I call bullshit on what you are saying. 

Yeah but so do you so I am spot on.

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yeah but so do you so I am spot on.

Some....not all.   

Are you claiming you voted for zero D's or R's in this election?  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark