Check your account email address ×

I am dying from Covid 19

13 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Nothing to be joking about. Stay well and away from everyone.

but yet we crack corona jokes every day, and I still do.  It's a virus that we're all getting unless you hide in the basement and pray the "vaccine" works, which will knock you down for days at a time it sounds like.  So my wife got it I decided that day I was going the distance and just getting it.  Now when this gets through me, I wont have to worry about getting it and getting sick, fear over.  Mask and SD rules still apply as I could still be a carrier and spreader, but getting sick is a one time deal.... so the professionals say.

• Like 1

I believe i went through it last week. mid day i got  a very scratchy burning sore throat, with a dry annoying cough, i had some sweating for two nights and Very short of breath for a few days.  i feel 100% now  :ylsuper:

• Like 2

I think the wife and I had it. We were out sledding with friends and i could feel the onset of something coming on. My throat was getting raspy as the day was going on and ended up with a dry cough for 4-5 days and the wife ended up the same. The four friends didn't catch anything from us and we had stopped for lunch and were all sitting at the same table. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Doorider said:

My 12 friends, 7 family members including my 85 year old aunt with cancer dead too..... terrifying 

Oh wait, no one even needed to see a doctor, everyone is just fine

My wife did an over the phone visit with our local hospital because they did not want her to come in.  Wifes got it pretty bad for 5 days now.  The worst of it blew threw in about 5 hours of hell on Monday, then the cough started and still coughing now.  When I put my shoes on, I cough.  When I touch my balls, I cough.  Etc, etc.

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

My friend's grandson just got it. 26 years old. Rushed to the hospital...............can't breathe.     

He might have some pre existing lung problem like asthma.

I have been to the ER for pleurisy 2 years ago, I've had it for 20+ years.  

Maybe this is it.  You better put on your mask when you reply to me!

• Like 1

• Gold Member

Good thing is that once you get it and live you don’t have to worry about catching it again unless you don’t believe in the Science of antibodies.  It was kind of nice going thru Thanksgiving and the holidays without having to worry about catching the cold or passing it on to anybody else.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Good thing is that once you get it and live you don’t have to worry about catching it again unless you don’t believe in the Science of antibodies.  It was kind of nice going thru Thanksgiving and the holidays without having to worry about catching the cold or passing it on to anybody else.

You can still pass it around but you'll only get sick once.  Like glitter you can still pick it up off surfaces and transfer it around but when you breathe it in you wont get sick.

14 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

My friend's grandson just got it. 26 years old. Rushed to the hospital...............can't breathe.     

i had to sleep(or try to sleep) with my head next to a window i left cracked all night. without the constant flow of fresh air i was really struggling for each breath.  what a shitty feeling.

28 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

My wife did an over the phone visit with our local hospital because they did not want her to come in.  Wifes got it pretty bad for 5 days now.  The worst of it blew threw in about 5 hours of hell on Monday, then the cough started and still coughing now.  When I put my shoes on, I cough.  When I touch my balls, I cough.  Etc, etc.

Kinda like what wife & I had, the dry cough was the worst with sore lungs and diaphragm but went away with zero after affects, like I've said before, in my case the Flu is by far a much worse illness. At the time we had it there were no mandates yet..wife brought it home from work we figured. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, XCR1250 said:

Kinda like what wife & I had, the dry cough was the worst with sore lungs and diaphragm but went away with zero after affects, like I've said before, in my case the Flu is by far a much worse illness. At the time we had it there were no mandates yet..wife brought it home from work we figured. 

Apparently ya can get anything at wally world.

10 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

My soul will haunt these forums for eternity.

I wouldnt expect anything less! :lol: 

My supt here at work got it about a month ago. He is like my best friend also (and not because I pay him lol) and I would send him daily texts telling him I hope he doesnt die and if he would mind if I fuck his wife if he does die. LOL fun times. He is back to work but still doesnt have taste and smell back fully. 

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

I wouldnt expect anything less! :lol: 

My supt here at work got it about a month ago. He is like my best friend also (and not because I pay him lol) and I would send him daily texts telling him I hope he doesnt die and if he would mind if I fuck his wife if he does die. LOL fun times. He is back to work but still doesnt have taste and smell back fully. 

I can still smell and taste but my wife lost hers days ago.  I put CBD gel on her back for her muscle aches and she can't even smell it.  It's strong almost like Icy Hot.  She can't smell it.

41 minutes ago, old indy said:

i had to sleep(or try to sleep) with my head next to a window i left cracked all night. without the constant flow of fresh air i was really struggling for each breath.  what a shitty feeling.

I hear ya'. 

Me personally, I don't want to test the fates on this thing. :thumbsup: