Check your account email address ×

I am dying from Covid 19

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

I hear ya'. 

Me personally, I don't want to test the fates on this thing. :thumbsup:

Oh I'm still riding my snowmobile across the country to come to your ranch :thumbsup:  In fact, this VIRUS downtime gives me the perfect chance to do it.  I'll throw the sled in the back of the truck and start heading your way.  I'll stop and unload when I see snow.  I should be there by Sunday.  See you soon!

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

I can still smell and taste but my wife lost hers days ago.  I put CBD gel on her back for her muscle aches and she can't even smell it.  It's strong almost like Icy Hot.  She can't smell it.

You have a heating pad?

3 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Yes she uses it daily, and a heated blanket too, and our small dog thats snuggled up in the bed.  She's back in bed now already watching some batman movie.

I use one too, works pretty good for backaches. My American Water Spaniel sleeps next to me most of the nite, she's also like a warming blanket.

Edited by XCR1250
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

I use one too, works pretty good for backaches. My American Water Spaniel sleeps next to me most of the nite, also like a warming blanket.

I have a pinched nerve in my left shoulder/lower neck that bothers me I find the cooling gel helps with that better than heat.

Just now, Fireball 440 said:

I have a pinched nerve in my left shoulder/lower neck that bothers me I find the cooling gel helps with that better than heat.

Ouch, I have something like that in my Lt. shoulder and neck but I think it's damage from Lymes I had and perhaps the Gerd.

Just now, XCR1250 said:

Ouch, I have something like that in my Lt. shoulder and neck but I think it's damage from Lymes I had and perhaps the Gerd.

It keeps me up at night sometimes.  It really slows me down on some jobs at work and in the garage.  I've been falling apart for years.  Maybe in 2021 after the rona I'll get all this stuff fixed up and have a tough year but only hit the max out of pocket one time, you know that "affordable healthcare".

1 minute ago, Fireball 440 said:

It keeps me up at night sometimes.  It really slows me down on some jobs at work and in the garage.  I've been falling apart for years.  Maybe in 2021 after the rona I'll get all this stuff fixed up and have a tough year but only hit the max out of pocket one time, you know that "affordable healthcare".

I'm on Medicare and supplement, they will cover some things like metal knees, but Hydro-gel and stem cell replacement therapy they won't cover..

Did you consult a lying ass  ex president for medical advice??   Apparently,  a more trustworthy Jenny MC Carthy was unwilling to give medical advice on the vaccine.  
How fucked up is this. :lol: These three clowns.  Maybe if I had a rash on my dick, I would trust Clinton for  advice. 

66DB34E4-004D-4DBF-898B-8C90654054DF.jpeg

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Did you consult a lying ass  ex president for medical advice??   Apparently,  a more trustworthy Jenny MC Carthy was unwilling to give medical advice on the vaccine.  
How fucked up is this. :lol: These three clowns.  Maybe if I had a rash on my dick, I would trust Clinton for  advice. 

So then it should be publicly broadcasted when they do, they should be first in line.

They won't.

11 minutes ago, Cold War said:

at Bush and Clintons age it makes sense to get it they are both my fathers age, 74.   Even Obama is entering the higher risk group at 59

Edited by Angry ginger

16 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

at Bush and Clintons age it makes sense to get it they are both my fathers age, 74.   Even Obama is entering the higher risk group at 59

Sure , but that wasn’t the point of the story. 

1 hour ago, Fireball 440 said:

Oh I'm still riding my snowmobile across the country to come to your ranch :thumbsup:  In fact, this VIRUS downtime gives me the perfect chance to do it.  I'll throw the sled in the back of the truck and start heading your way.  I'll stop and unload when I see snow.  I should be there by Sunday.  See you soon!

NO!! NO!! NO!  How are you gonna explain to the ER in Manchester, that you got beaten like a rented mule by a 73 year old guy? 

Stay home, at least that way if I ever make it out there, and I curb-stomp ya', you'll have some family members to put ice on ya'!!!     

:kneebash:

Znotty                     Furballs

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

NO!! NO!! NO!  How are you gonna explain to the ER in Manchester, that you got beaten like a rented mule by a 73 year old guy? 

Stay home, at least that way if I ever make it out there, and I curb-stomp ya', you'll have some family members to put ice on ya'!!!     

:kneebash:

Znotty                     Furballs

No Znotty, I'm coming for you and I'm bringing my virus with me!  You better start stocking up your doomsday bunker because I'm going to sit outside festering in corona like a siege until you come out!  

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I never liked you much anyway.  LOL

:bowdown:

49 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

So, if someone had the rona, and recovered, do they automatically get the 1500 bucks, without getting the shot, since they have already built up the immunity ?

I like it, send me more of Donny's money.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I hear ya'. 

Me personally, I don't want to test the fates on this thing. :thumbsup:

ive looked at it  like this.  on one hand ever since working at the Covid hospital we biult in Boston, being in and out of patient areas, handling contaminated things ect...  ive been sort of wanting to get it and be done with it.     On the other hand,,,,,,,,,, its worried me at the same time since i smoked butts for about 30 yrs and my lungs arent what they could be, its worried me that i would be that guy on a ventalator dying a slow death.. :/    i called my pcp yesterday and they arent doing the antibody testing at her office and she said i will have to pay out of pocket for the test   imma say fukiT and not bother at this point. 

1 minute ago, old indy said:

ive looked at it  like this.  on one hand ever since working at the Covid hospital we biult in Boston, being in and out of patient areas, handling contaminated things ect...  ive been sort of wanting to get it and be done with it.     On the other hand,,,,,,,,,, its worried me at the same time since i smoked butts for about 30 yrs and my lungs arent what they could be, its worried me that i would be that guy on a ventalator dying a slow death.. :/    i called my pcp yesterday and they arent doing the antibody testing at her office and she said i will have to pay out of pocket for the test   imma say fukiT and not bother at this point. 

No free testing sites in your area?  I believe there are 3 sites in my area, none of the clinics are offering testing they'll tell you to stay home.

3 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

No free testing sites in your area?  I believe there are 3 sites in my area, none of the clinics are offering testing they'll tell you to stay home.

not for the anti body test.  the quick yes /no testing is free. 

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, old indy said:

How much for the test?????  

Edited by Guest