Check your account email address ×

I am dying from Covid 19

1 minute ago, Fireball 440 said:

There are lots of forest roads (old rail spurs) all over the northland.  I'm going to check it out on Monday :)

Yep I have spent a lot of time exploring those parts over tve last 30 yrs 

• Like 1

On 12/4/2020 at 3:57 PM, Fireball 440 said:

She's a little money maker for ya.  I like that.... I could get the wife and daughter to start donating and then a couple vaccines and BOOM!  New sled time!

You got a daughter? How old?  Just askin'.   :dunno:  Wut????

Just now, Fireball 440 said:

Felt pretty good today I even ate breakfast and did the dishes.  More importantly, I got the sled loaded in the truck. I'm tired now. Dying from Covid is hard work. 

I ate my weight in Nestle Toll house and ice cream last night.  Not gonna lie....it was a rough night for me but, I powered through.  Wearing a mask all day today just to make sure I'm gonna be safe.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I ate my weight in Nestle Toll house and ice cream last night.  Not gonna lie....it was a rough night for me but, I powered through.  Wearing a mask all day today just to make sure I'm gonna be safe.

Blackwood's delivery here, meatloaf with irish whiskey sauce with mashed potatoes and green beans. I never lost my taste but I think my smell is weak. The wife lost her taste and smell over a week ago.

Blackwood's delivery here, meatloaf with irish whiskey sauce with mashed potatoes and green beans. I never lost my taste but I think my smell is weak. The wife lost her taste and smell over a week ago.

They still rockin' that Blackwoods up in TH?  Awesome if so!

Oh yeah they got a whole new crew of young hot waitresses too, and then gov Walz shut that down again.

My beloved state is just not what it used to be anymore.  Run by half-witted shitheads with no forward thinking and spines long lost. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1