Check your account email address ×

Thanksgiving food you like the least

Tadpole

• Platinum Contributing Member
49 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah, same idea.  My old man grew up on a potato farm, and loved all those root veggies.  I've come around to some of them, but not all.  :bc:  Creamed onions ftw!  Wife just informed we have those coming, along with some roasted brussels with bacon and balsamic...mmmmm

Brussels Sprouts....

536EBE29-D5EC-4142-8FFB-05CF46F8DB66.gif.71c9e812480ec1e6b744d4135550ecb1.gif

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Dam Skippy and we put it on the table in a crystal dish straight from the can with the can shape fully intact . 

zacty-  guidelines for the knife moulded right in.   I was pissed first year we went to a friends they had fancy cranberry sauce.  brought a couple cans ever since.    

15 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

zacty-  guidelines for the knife moulded right in.   I was pissed first year we went to a friends they had fancy cranberry sauce.  brought a couple cans ever since.    

I have to play it safe if going to some ones place and bring a can or 2 with lol 

1 hour ago, Tadpole said:

What's wrong with you people, may a pilgrim kick everyone of you in the butt for being down on cranberry!

oh yeah, put me down for Ocean Spray out of the can.  Its whats for dinner on Thanksgiving.

7 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Heathens. 

Doing prime rib tomorrow since I am the only one that really likes turkey.  

Worst thing at thanksgiving is the brocooli or green bean casseroles at the friends we usually go to,   and butternut squash is also disgusting. 

Bet if you'd smother them in mayo, like 95% of the freak show here would gobble them down in record time!

• Haha 1

Love green beans but green bean casserole is nasty.  Not even a fan of the turkey dinner as a whole, its literally the only time of the year I eat it.  But I do like the day after sandwiches on left over croissants with mayo and salt/pepper. 

1 minute ago, F3600 said:

Love green beans but green bean casserole is nasty.  Not even a fan of the turkey dinner as a whole, its literally the only time of the year I eat it.  But I do like the day after sandwiches on left over croissants with mayo and salt/pepper. 

You nastii.

I probably like the Turkey least of all.

Id rather have Chicken

.....love all the side dishes, sweet potatoes, regular mashed potatoes,creamed onions, stuffing , green beans, carrots,cranberry sauce, rolls, .....all the pies Apple, Pumpkin, Cherry and any cheese cakes

Some of you fuckers are just downright un American! Love a Turkey dinner with all the fixins!

Turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole with a pile of french s onions, home made dinner rolls and canned cranberry sauce all covered in turkey gravy................................

Then 2 days of turkey sandwiches with fucking Miracle whip and a slice of Bongards deluxe American cheese.

Son of a bitch I'm hungry now. I'll be in a food induced coma come Sunday. LOL

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

I've had that, it's ok. I've had them all I'm just not a turkey and stuffing person but I like all of the other stuff... Mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, all of the veggies and caseroles, pies and etc... 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Big Crappie said:

Some of you fuckers are just downright un American! Love a Turkey dinner with all the fixins!

Turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole with a pile of french s onions, home made dinner rolls and canned cranberry sauce all covered in turkey gravy................................

Then 2 days of turkey sandwiches with fucking Miracle whip and a slice of Bongards deluxe American cheese.

Son of a bitch I'm hungry now. I'll be in a food induced coma come Sunday. LOL

Everything but the miracle whip , it's a miracle anyone buys that shit.

Edited by steve from amherst
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Everything but the miracle whip , it's a miracle anyone buys that shit.

I grew up using Miracle Whip..... can't stand the stuff now. Hellmann's for me.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Bet if you'd smother them in mayo, like 95% of the freak show here would gobble them down in record time!

:puke:  mayo belongs on burgers and in tuna fish, egg salad and chicken salad sammich.  that is all

14 hours ago, F3600 said:

same