Check your account email address ×

John Kerry to the role of Special Presidential Envoy for Climate.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Lol at the idiots that fear anyone that wants to fight climate change.

The science is settled, right, MC? 

climmy23.jpg

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Lol at the idiots that fear anyone that wants to fight climate change.

Listen you fucking idiot, we fear having our hard earned tax dollars stolen by people who are lying about something that does not exist. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Listen you fucking idiot, we fear having our hard earned tax dollars stolen by people who are lying about something that does not exist. 

How do you figure?  Just run up the debt line Donny did on DOD, Space Force, Tax Cuts for the top .1%......why care now? 

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

that is what happens when one governs by EO's not legislation.  Everything done can be easily wiped out,  Most of Trumps positives will be wiped out inside 6 months.  .  

Did he not go thru the house or Senate first :dunno:

2 hours ago, snoughnut said:

It's a total scam

What the world knows is they can milk the scam created by  American politicians by being in their back pockets. Don't lie, even you know that. I'm sure there's a scam in the light bulb side of things regarding GW. :lmao:

Yup ...lol

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

Tax reform.  Got that through.  3 wonderful Supreme Court justices. Booming markets.  Blew that Iranian general up,  Super low mortgage rates.  The list can go on and on but ya his EO will be wiped out in no time like he wiped out Biden’s EO 

Low gas rates ...

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

But that is what Obama did which is why it was so easy for Trump to get rid of so much of what Obama did.

yes,  i had the same issue with him as I did with Trump.   And I am sure I will have the same with Biden since no one wants to actually lead and gain consensus between the 2 sides

Just now, Angry ginger said:

yes,  i had the same issue with him as I did with Trump.   And I am sure I will have the same with Biden since no one wants to actually lead and gain consensus between the 2 sides

Get rid of Mitch and consensus will be much more likely. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Obama had the house and Senate on his side when he took over and he still used EO's instead of legislation.

5 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Wonder what the rest of the world knows that we don’t....:snack:

Another example of ignorant Middle-aged know it all white dudes stepping outside their lane :lol: 

What they know is the US is held to a standard no one else in the world is. You don’t always have to be a partisan. Just because it comes from democrats doesn’t mean you should support it. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

What they know is the US is held to a standard no one else in the world is. You don’t always have to be a partisan. Just because it comes from democrats doesn’t mean you should support it. 

He has to tow the party line, you're asking him to think for himself and that's an impossibility when you're a low IQ mouth breather..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

55 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

exactly.  

39 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

He has to tow the party line, you're asking him to think for himself and that's an impossibility when you're a low IQ mouth breather..

Actually they - like the majority of Americans - especially educated Americans who believe in science believe in the importance of addressing climate change.  SBYL fella’s - but you look like the incompetent fools that you are on the subject.