Check your account email address ×

How are we doing???

ckf

How are we doing when it comes to the virus?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. How do you think we are doing as a country?

• Good - We are turning the corner. and the virus will be behind us soon.
    • Fair - We are doing OK in some areas, but more needs to be done to prevent the spread.
    • Poor - We aren't doing near enough to prevent the spread.

5 hours ago, hayward said:

So what should Maine do, shut down everyone coming in?  I wish we'd had shut down everyone coming in here from NY and NJ 40 years ago, but it's a little late for that now.

this NY'er won't make it to Maine, I will be too busy shooting at drones by some pond in Vermont:burp:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

this NY'er won't make it to Maine, I will be too busy shooting at drones by some pond in Vermont:burp:

No need to bother.... I'm told they drop from the sky on their own,. Lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

5 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Not TP, but PT.

X2. At a wal-mart two weeks ago.................TONS of toilet paper.......................not one roll of Paper towels. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, Mainecat said:

The virus does not recognize state lines. The entire country needs to work together to fight the virus.

I still don't understand the fear of a virus with such a low mortality rate and mortality rates continue to drop even lower with current treatments.

I wouldn't even be thinking about this virus if it weren't for the stupid mask requirements in many establishments constantly reminding me.

how-much-longer-will-it-take.jpg.jpeg

9 hours ago, ckf said:

Curious to see how everyone thinks we are doing.I'd say fair, but more needs to be done in some areas to combat the virus.

I think the country is doing horribly, and I think some Americans are good people, but way too many are bastards. 

The fukkin tough punks roaring into Sturgis proved that. They infected many when they got home............the bastards.

The dirty fukkin bar owners, whore barmaids, and the town officials wanted the money, so they threatened the health of thousands of innocent people. 

Like I stated before, if it was up to me, I would have had a big U-TURN outside Sturgis, manned by South Dakota State Troopers, and SD NATIONAL GUARDS. 

Either ride out, or be carried out. 

Fukkin tough bastards. 

Just like the kids partying in Miami, couldn't care less for anybody..........fukkin punks.

Until a vaccine and treatment is found for this deadly CHINESE GERM WARFARE, everyone should be masked, and all close contact should be at an absolute minimum. 

We have too many stupid bastards, and too many tough punks in the uSA to get this nightmare under control. 

Oh and I couldn't answer the poll...... nothing we do will change the course of this virus. When it's over it's over... no worries.

Plus a vaccine will be available soon for those that want it.

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

I think the country is doing horribly, and I think some Americans are good people, but way too many are bastards. 

The fukkin tough punks roaring into Sturgis proved that. They infected many when they got home............the bastards.

The dirty fukkin bar owners, whore barmaids, and the town officials wanted the money, so they threatened the health of thousands of innocent people. 

Like I stated before, if it was up to me, I would have had a big U-TURN outside Sturgis, manned by South Dakota State Troopers, and SD NATIONAL GUARDS. 

Fukkin tough bastards. 

Just like the kids partying in Miami, couldn't care less for anybody..........fukkin punks.

Until a vaccine and treatment is found for this deadly CHINESE GERM WARFARE, everyone should be masked, and all close contact should be at an absolute minimum. 

We have too many stupid bastards, and too many tough punks in the uSA to get this nightmare under control. 

Dude..... you gotta stop worrying about this thing it is very treatable now.... no one dies from this. Well hardly any, I think you would probably even pull through..:headshot:

34 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Dude..... you gotta stop worrying about this thing it is very treatable now.... no one dies from this. Well hardly any, I think you would probably even pull through..:headshot:

They'll find me dead in the chicken coop. I feel like shit now, Covid would croak me 'fer sure. :stop:

• Gold Member

All I gotta say is I've been in stuck on a tugboat for 7months in western Alaska delivering fuel to life below zero style villages. When I get home I plan on going to a bar and getting so shithoused that I will likely piss myself and then pass out at said bar. 

Gotta have goals!  :bc:

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Fukkin tough bastards. 

Buy a Tuff28, a case of beer and a hooker then stop worrying old man!  :bc:

2 hours ago, Kivalo said:

All I gotta say is I've been in stuck on a tugboat for 7months in western Alaska delivering fuel to life below zero style villages. When I get home I plan on going to a bar and getting so shithoused that I will likely piss myself and then pass out at said bar. 

You sir are the winner of this thread!  🤣🤣

• Haha 1

Funny that the left and media have talked at end about How Trumps handling of the virus fucked us all.  Held up Europe as the model with all the smart leaders, and now Europe is heading into another round of lockdowns.  

7 hours ago, Kivalo said:

I watch EVERY ONE of those stupid Alaska/Yukon shows for hours at a time!!! LMAO!!! 

However, watching them while in the comfort of my house, is different from actually being there!!!   

Some doctor last night said that Covid is SIX TIMES deadlier than the flu. 

People just don't realize that this is NOT your annual flu.

Me personally, I am convinced it is INTENTIONALLY RELEASED, LAB DEVELOPED, BIOLOGICAL WARFARE, initiated by COMMUNIST CHINA. 

Three weeks after Trump bragged about the TRADE DEAL, with the TWO CHINESE reps standing next to him in the White House, we get torpedoed by a 100 year pandemic. 

Yeah, that was just CO-INCIDENCE!!!  

13 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

They'll find me dead in the chicken coop. I feel like shit now, Covid would croak me 'fer sure. :stop:

Please god ,PLEASE !!