Check your account email address ×

How are we doing???

ckf

How are we doing when it comes to the virus?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. How do you think we are doing as a country?

• Good - We are turning the corner. and the virus will be behind us soon.
    • Fair - We are doing OK in some areas, but more needs to be done to prevent the spread.
    • Poor - We aren't doing near enough to prevent the spread.

Personal responsibility goes a long way until there is a vaccine or something else medically to combat the symptoms if a person gets it.  Sucks that life had to change it's habits a bit, but hey, that's life.  It is what it is.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I think things will begin to really shift one way or another starting next week

I hope it doesn't go the wrong way, but it isn't looking good right now.

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The virus does not recognize state lines. The entire country needs to work together to fight the virus.

So what should Maine do, shut down everyone coming in?  I wish we'd had shut down everyone coming in here from NY and NJ 40 years ago, but it's a little late for that now.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

44 minutes ago, Anler said:

Id be willing to quarantine all winter up nord!

I’ve spent the last couple months prepping for this. Got the internet and garbage service at the cabin. Upgraded a few things and painted the whole place. I’ll be home for the holidays but after that I might disappear for a while. 
:bc: 

• Like 4

Just now, Skidooski said:

Hearing reports of people starting to hoard toilet paper again. WTF People are dumb!

no charmin at the store yesterday.  need to find some don't want to resort to the 40 rolls of cottonelle the wife has picked up for her and the kids bathrooms.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Angry ginger said:

no charmin at the store yesterday.  need to find some don't want to resort to the 40 rolls of cottonelle the wife has picked up for her and the kids bathrooms.  

Covid really scares the $hit out of many I guess. Only explanation that makes sense   

What's wrong with Cottonelle? That's all I use :lol: 

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Covid really scares the $hit out of many I guess. Only explanation that makes sense   

Jeff is a TP diva  :lol:

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

I like the Charmin better.   we have 4 bathrooms so in mine I like Charmin.  There is cottonelle in the rest but I only shit in mine unless it's an emergency run from the car shit then i will live with cottonelle in the mudroom bath.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I like the Charmin better.   we have 4 bathrooms so in mine I like Charmin.  There is cottonelle in the rest but I only shit in mine unless it's an emergency run from the car shit then i will live with cottonelle in the mudroom bath.  

6CDE1BA2-2715-44ED-95B1-945814C03FD2.jpeg.2ee73c149700d5f67c17db7b3cff6899.jpeg

:news:   :lol:

2 hours ago, hayward said:

So what should Maine do, shut down everyone coming in?  I wish we'd had shut down everyone coming in here from NY and NJ 40 years ago, but it's a little late for that now.

It can be done by zip codes.

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Hearing reports of people starting to hoard toilet paper again. WTF People are dumb!

Most people shit at work using TP paper there. During the shutdowns more TP is needed in homes that’s why the shortage.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Most people shit at work using TP paper there. During the shutdowns more TP is needed in homes that’s why the shortage.

I hate taking a dump at work and would much rather shit at home. 

So, people having to poop at home more often explains the TP shortage and is why people are hoarding it?