Check your account email address ×

Wisconsin governor calls on Trump to consider canceling rallies amid Covid surge

Wisconsin governor calls on Trump to consider canceling rallies amid Covid surge

Source: The Guardian

The governor of Wisconsin has called on Donald Trump to consider canceling a pair of campaign rallies scheduled for Saturday as the key swing state struggles to control a 22% surge in coronavirus cases over the last week. 

The increasing infections in Wisconsin are part of a national trend of rising cases playing out as the presidential election enters the homestretch and the president, trailing badly in the polls, accelerates his search for votes. 

That search will take Trump to airport hangars in the Wisconsin cities of Green Bay and La Crosse on Saturday, where thousands of people, many unlikely to be wearing masks based on recent rallies, are expected to huddle in open-air crowds to hear Trump speak. Barring a surprise victory elsewhere, Trump needs to win Wisconsin to win re-election. 

The campaign plan took shape as a major new study by researchers at Cornell University suggested that Trump is the world’s largest source of misinformation about Covid-19. The findings were based on a comprehensive survey of 38m articles from traditional and online media.

Read more: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/wisconsin-governor-calls-on-trump-to-consider-canceling-rallies-amid-covid-surge/ar-BB19BP7C?li=BBnb7Kz

46 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

but XCR1250 says nobody in WI wears masks and don't social distance, and I believe him. That puss bag WI governor should just mind his own damn business.

That maybe true up north where all the MN faggots go to get away from the faggots in MN. But down here everyone is pretty much wearing the face diapers.

1 hour ago, Anler said:

This Covid is pretty much a non issue anymore. Like a fraction of a percent in deaths.. Its less dangerous than the flu or diarrhea.

image.png.079215db68fe3b5fcbd562c7c6742b94.png

https://news.google.com/covid19/map?hl=en-US&mid=%2Fm%2F0824r&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen

Diarrhoea is a killer for the op.

Just saying.

2 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

but XCR1250 says nobody in WI wears masks and don't social distance, and I believe him. That puss bag WI governor should just mind his own damn business.

To be more specific, I said where the wife & I have been to, I don't know about the whole State. We generally go within a 60 mile radius.

We just had last Saturday a Street Trump Rally, I wasn't there but I guess many trucks and some Farm Tractors, neighbors who were there said only some spectators wore Masks, they didn't believe any in the Actual procession wore any..I'll post some pics when I get them.

3 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

I was up in his area a month ago, close to no masks. Was there for two days.