Check your account email address ×

Wisconsin governor calls on Trump to consider canceling rallies amid Covid surge

Just now, XCR1250 said:

Should have got together for Lunch somewhere.

I ended up working on the cabin and my son went out and got us carry out. Don’t worry,I’ll be back. My son should be back their in Oct. they are hunting in Colorado right now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, XCR1250 said:

I was there today, she's off Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday's every week, perhaps 35% were wearing Masks, same with the Local Farm Store we went to..

I was in the Wal-Mart I assume your wife works in 2 weeks ago . Did not have a mask on no even much as glanced at us . In Minneapolis the fuck tards get on your face about masks . Literally had some fuck in uptown get in fr of me on the fucking sidewalk and say dont you care about my health.  I pulled out a fake cough and kept walking . He literally squealed.  

2 hours ago, Woodtick said:

I ended up working on the cabin and my son went out and got us carry out. Don’t worry,I’ll be back. My son should be back their in Oct. they are hunting in Colorado right now.

I thought your cabin was in da UP? Did you buy a cabin in the Hayward area?

Edited by snoughnut

10 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I was in the Wal-Mart I assume your wife works in 2 weeks ago . Did not have a mask on no even much as glanced at us . In Minneapolis the fuck tards get on your face about masks . Literally had some fuck in uptown get in fr of me on the fucking sidewalk and say dont you care about my health.  I pulled out a fake cough and kept walking . He literally squealed.  

I always carry my rescue inhaler, however no one has ever said anything to me or I "might" show it to him/her, just depends who.

On 10/2/2020 at 8:53 PM, spin_dry said:

Looks like the Wisconsin governor gets his wish. :lol: 

He can just send Junior and kid rock.

:pc: