Check your account email address ×

Biden Takes Trump's Favorite Line Of Attack, And Fires It Right Back At Him

Mainecat

Trump owned...

Biden Takes Trump's Favorite Line Of Attack, And Fires It Right Back At Him

Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden turned the tables on President Donald Trump when it came to a favorite Republican attack line. 

Trump has questioned Biden’s mental fitness, claiming he’s “not all there” and “mentally shot.” His reelection campaign has been busted for using doctored images and deceptively edited videos to feed that narrative. 

But when asked about his mental fitness by a reporter in North Carolina, Biden turned it around by reciting a list of some of Trump’s famous mental gaffes and lapses. 

“Look at him,” Biden told WRAL’s Cullen Browder earlier this week. “I’m not the guy who by the way said the problem with the Revolutionary War is we didn’t have enough airports. I’m not the guy who said the attack that took down the trade towers was on 7-Eleven.” 

And, Biden added, he’s not the guy who advised injecting bleach to treat the coronavirus. 

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/joe-biden-reverses-trumps-attack-line-082321742.html

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

I thought Biden's favorite line was "we don't need anymore nigger mayors"

When I heard that quote, to me it sounded like he was recorded starting in the middle of the sentence.

What I mean is he sounds like he could have said "I was told people were going around saying [start quote] 'We don't need............'"

Just the way it sounds.

Yep, fake news...

Biden points out that Reynolds did, however, receive a memo from his staff that highlighted racist comments made by legislators who opposed the majority Black district.

Using the N-word in the quote, Biden said: “They brought to your attention the allegation that important legislators in defeating the Nunez plan, in the basement, said, ’“We already have a n----- mayor, we don’t need any more n----- big shots.”

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, s pump said:

Moe, anyplace to ride in your area? I picked up a Honda quad, would like to air it out a bit this fall.

I have a bunch of tracks I can set you up with. There is a weekend's worth right out the camp, and I'm looking this weekend to find the connection to get to Greenville.

Downeast Ellsworth to Machias is an incredible run if you want to truely 'air it out'... had the General doing 70 for 3 miles non stop, and sixties just about any time you want.

Good multi terrain trip is The Forks to Greenville and back. Rock walking, trail, some tight stuff... lots of water ways along the way.

8 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Trumps toast. 

you're not even going to have enough dignity like snowrider to leave and never show your face again after trump wins, are you? You'll just show up the very next day and keep posting absolute retarded shit.....

Edited by frenchy

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

you're not even going to have enough dignity like snowrider to leave and never show your face again after trump wins, are you? You'll just show up the very next day and keep posting absolute retarded shit.....

You got a problem with that?

AT LEAST I PAY MY MEMBERSHIP DUES YOU CHEAP FUCK!

17 hours ago, Snake said:

I have a bunch of tracks I can set you up with. There is a weekend's worth right out the camp, and I'm looking this weekend to find the connection to get to Greenville.

Downeast Ellsworth to Machias is an incredible run if you want to truely 'air it out'... had the General doing 70 for 3 miles non stop, and sixties just about any time you want.

Good multi terrain trip is The Forks to Greenville and back. Rock walking, trail, some tight stuff... lots of water ways along the way.

I think I'd like the Forks to Greenville trail. Go by Moxie Pond? I like poking around slow for he most part.