Check your account email address ×

Dems will stall like Republicans did

Anler

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

How about this...pretty clear what Graham said....

Ya that's what he said in a conversation outside of congress. To be fair, it's what he said in congress is what is to become the rule. If you have any evidence that he made this type of comment in congress as official business then you have a point of contention. 

In this case it quite obvious he just mis-spoke. 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well here we have it...the last word from two guys that are interested in nothing but bipartisanship and compromise...WTF.🤣🤣

Its fucking sad how bad your reading comprehension is , when coupled with your kneejerk need to argue.

55 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

What does bipartisanship mean to you? 

Last I knew conservatives werent lighting shit on fire, accusing the president of being a Russian asset or wishing people dead.  That should be his first clue.

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Roosting said:

Ya that's what he said in a conversation outside of congress. To be fair, it's what he said in congress is what is to become the rule. If you have any evidence that he made this type of comment in congress as official business then you have a point of contention. 

Haha...yeah...OK.🤣

49 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Its fucking sad how bad your reading comprehension is , when coupled with your kneejerk need to argue.

Last I knew conservatives werent lighting shit on fire, accusing the president of being a Russian asset or wishing people dead.  That should be his first clue.

My comprehension is fine and you talking about bipartisanship is priceless as is you constantly talking about “Conservatives”...here is is a little heads up...just because you call yourself one doesn’t make it so.👍🏼

2 hours ago, Roosting said:

No he said it in Congress...

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

My comprehension is fine and you talking about bipartisanship is priceless as is you constantly talking about “Conservatives”...here is is a little heads up...just because you call yourself one doesn’t make it so.👍🏼

Of course it is.  You’re never what people describe you as.. Here’s a heads up for you.  Regardless of what you think I am or not, you’re gonna owe me a hundred bucks the day after election.   :lol: 

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Of course it is.  You’re never what people describe you as.. Here’s a heads up for you.  Regardless of what you think I am or not, you’re gonna owe me a hundred bucks the day after election.   :lol: 

I already offered to pay you regardless just so you would STFU about it.

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I already offered to pay you regardless just so you would STFU about it.

No, thats half the reason I made the bet.  So I could shove it up your ass until the election.  I haven't gotten my moneys worth yet!  :lol:   If Biden wins, I'm quitting the interwebs, cuz I'll deserve to!

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No, thats half the reason I made the bet.  So I could shove it up your ass until the election.  I haven't gotten my moneys worth yet!  :lol:   If Biden wins, I'm quitting the interwebs, cuz I'll deserve to!

I am calling BS, you are Not going anywhere correcting libtards is in your DNA 

Edited by 01mxz800

This a great quote from RBG when asked about her friend Justice Scalia, kind of the opposite of the dem party today.

When once asked about their friendship, Ginsburg answered that Scalia always told her "I attack ideas, I don't attack people."

Just now, Edmo said:

This a great quote from RBG when asked about her friend Justice Scalia, kind of the opposite of the dem party today.

When once asked about their friendship, Ginsburg answered that Scalia always told her "I attack ideas, I don't attack people."

Those two should be a model for politics and society in general...unfortunately I think it’s too late.

25 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Those two should be a model for politics and society in general...unfortunately I think it’s too late.

The more I read the more I like about her. Too bad the folks in Washington today don’t have this kind of character. Instead we get these freakin morons like Pelosi, Schumer, and Graham.

:flush: 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You've made a hobby out of attacking Trump, when are you going to start attacking ideas instead? :lol:

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

The more I read the more I like about her. Too bad the folks in Washington today don’t have this kind of character. Instead we get these freakin morons like Pelosi, Schumer, and Graham.

:flush: 

I agree Ed.👍🏼🇺🇸

2 hours ago, snoughnut said:

You've made a hobby out of attacking Trump, when are you going to start attacking ideas instead? :lol:

Yet Jimmy was a trumper who got disgusted by the actions of the president not some long time liberal.  He certainly was not a fan of Obama or Clinton then or now.  But you can't see that through your partisan glasses.  Anyone who criticizes orange Jesus is automatically your enemy.   That is what is wrong with the world today.  And it's the same for the left 

• Thanks 1

On 9/19/2020 at 1:26 PM, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m bashing Graham not Trump.

Dude you responded to me and I wasn't speaking about Graham.  

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

Yet Jimmy was a trumper who got disgusted by the actions of the president not some long time liberal.  He certainly was not a fan of Obama or Clinton then or now.  But you can't see that through your partisan glasses.  Anyone who criticizes orange Jesus is automatically your enemy.   That is what is wrong with the world today.  And it's the same for the left 

Wrong, Jimmy is starved for attention and he proves that by his constant whining over Trump ......."Hey look at me, I started another Orange Man Bad thread". Now come on, even you can see that.  He is not disgusted by his actions, he's disgusted by his words which makes him thin skinned. Jimmy doesn't give the Democrats nearly the same amount of criticism as he does Trump and  Pelosi and the crew deserve far more criticism for their actions the last 3 1/2 years. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Cold War said:

No one else finds this troubling?  
I support this unknown pick. 
I oppose this unknown pick.  

Very troubling. 

For one thing let's take the president out of this conversation because for the last few decades private groups funded by the individual parties have been responsible for the lists of candidates from which a president makes a selection. So both parties hate who is ever on the SC nominee short list.

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Kind of like anyone who supports him is a Trumper”, “Trumptard”, dumb and several other pejoratives guys like you regularly toss out.  Yeah, that kind of person IS an enemy to any normal thought process.  Maybe people like you are the problem....

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Kind of like anyone who supports him is a Trumper”, “Trumptard”, dumb and several other pejoratives guys like you regularly toss out.  Yeah, that kind of person IS an enemy to any normal thought process.  Maybe people like you are the problem....

Man sounds like some of the libtard, demoncrat etc that has and still is used around here.  I guess it's both "sides" 

Edited by Kev144
  • Like 1