Check your account email address ×

Dems will stall like Republicans did

Anler

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Kind of like anyone who supports him is a Trumper”, “Trumptard”, dumb and several other pejoratives guys like you regularly toss out.  Yeah, that kind of person IS an enemy to any normal thought process.  Maybe people like you are the problem....

When one swallows the Kool-Aid on either side they are a retard so whether that is a Trumptard or a libtard you're the same.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

Wrong, Jimmy is starved for attention and he proves that by his constant whining over Trump ......."Hey look at me, I started another Orange Man Bad thread". Now come on, even you can see that.  He is not disgusted by his actions, he's disgusted by his words which makes him thin skinned. Jimmy doesn't give the Democrats nearly the same amount of criticism as he does Trump and  Pelosi and the crew deserve far more criticism for their actions the last 3 1/2 years. 

It’s funny you claim that I’m starved for attention considering I have scaled way back on starting political threads and threads in generals...I guess you have been too busy posting the same crying liberal video and the Ben/river picture to notice. Also I have given Trump credit for some of his actions and policies while criticizing many others and lets be honest and admit that acting like a juvenile jackass on Twitter isn’t very Presidential. BTW you seem to have been paying close attention to what I have posted since Trump was elected...maybe you’re the one in need of attention.👍🏼

As far as criticizing Dems I didn’t realize I was bound by some sort of “equal time” clause but I have been critical of them quite often...certainly more critical than you have been of Republicans. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

24 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It’s funny you claim that I’m starved for attention considering I have scaled way back on starting political threads and threads in generals...I guess you have been too busy posting the same crying liberal video and the Ben/river picture to notice. Also I have given Trump credit for some of his actions and policies while criticizing many others and lets be honest and admit that acting like a juvenile jackass on Twitter isn’t very Presidential. BTW you seem to have been paying close attention to what I have posted since Trump was elected...maybe you’re the one in need of attention.👍🏼

As far as criticizing Dems I didn’t realize I was bound by some sort of “equal time” clause but I have been critical of them quite often...certainly more critical than you have been of Republicans. 

Good lord, one doesn't have to pay close attention when you have the board littered with "Orange Man bad" threads and no, I don't need the attention otherwise I'd be doing what you're doing and besides you have almost 50,0000 posts, I'm not even close to that.

27 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Good lord, one doesn't have to pay close attention when you have the board littered with "Orange Man bad" threads and no, I don't need the attention otherwise I'd be doing what you're doing and besides you have almost 50,0000 posts, I'm not even close to that.

Well as I said I rarely start threads anymore and so what if I do...he is The President, this is a current events forum and he provides a lot of material...it has nothing to do with “attention”...why do you  CONSTANTLY post a picture of another member from a gathering that you weren’t at...is to get laughs from other members...you know.... get attention? 

BTW when I do start threads I can count on you to chime in with the same old tired material...you should be thanking me for giving you an outlet for your lame worn out bullshit. 🤣

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well as I said I rarely start threads anymore and so what if I do...he is The President, this is a current events forum and he provides a lot of material...it has nothing to do with “attention”...why do you  CONSTANTLY post a picture of another member from a gathering that you weren’t at...is to get laughs from other members...you know.... get attention? 

BTW when I do start threads I can count on you to chime in with the same old tired material...you should be thanking me for giving you an outlet for your lame worn out bullshit. 🤣

Holy fuck stop thinking you're doing us a favor....

No fucks given bro.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

There's a lie, I don't post it constantly, I've posted that pic of Ben maybe 4 -5 times and just about everybody here has seen it plenty of times already, it's no big deal, unless you're Ben. :lol:You have almost 50,0000 posts, yes you are starved for attention because you have nothing else going on in your life. :lmao:

15 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

There's a lie, I don't post it constantly, I've posted that pic of Ben maybe 4 -5 times and just about everybody here has seen it plenty of times already, it's no big deal, unless you're Ben. :lol:You have almost 50,0000 posts, yes you are starved for attention because you have nothing else going on in your life. :lmao:

You better leave his buddy alone!

You have The Packers and shitty toilets so you ain’t exactly The Dos Equis guy there Curds. 💩

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

If you're gonna use that analogy, It's way better than the Lions and a paint brush. :lol:

Oh fuck the lions are bad. Epic display of mismanagement. Time and time again. I wish the Ford’s would sell the team.