Check your account email address ×

20 Dead in Gay Club Shooting.....

1 hour ago, Wildcat said:

Fucking obama is giving a speech basically saying he doesn't think we should target muslims or islam......What a fucking idiot. Yes they should be looked at. Common fucking denominator.

Basically saying if we do that that's violating our rights as Americans..... 

Well fucking A so does trying to take away our rights to bear arms. Hes such an idiot. I cannot believe how people are blinded by this dude.

He is a community organizer, who believes his words have the power to change the world.

Interesting, hearing him say that "words or calling something by another name changes nothing" :fool:

When it comes to criticism of not calling out radical Islam.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

This has little to do with religion.  It has to do with a hateful murderer. This guy would have joined any religious group, christian or muslim. Remember the Wackos in Wako? People who a crazy and want to kill will pick any cause.

Abortion Doctors, co workers, it doesn't matter.  

You mean the ones our government shot & burned in cold blood?

It has been awhile, what mass shooting did they carry out? 

Edited by Cold War

1 hour ago, Wildcat said:

Fucking obama is giving a speech basically saying he doesn't think we should target muslims or islam......What a fucking idiot. Yes they should be looked at. Common fucking denominator.

Basically saying if we do that that's violating our rights as Americans..... 

Well fucking A so does trying to take away our rights to bear arms. Hes such an idiot. I cannot believe how people are blinded by this dude.

Are you drunk? I can't find where he said that.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/obama-calling-isil-islamic-extremists-would-accomplish-nothing/ar-AAh2FiX

32 minutes ago, SmeeAgain said:

People like the gunman just want to kill people.  If he couldn't get a gun, he could go any farm store and buy 10 lbs of urea.  A little diesel and there would have been 200 dead instead of 50.

A car or truck makes a good weapon in a large crown as well.

I just seen on the news the shooter was known at the gay bar and was there many times. Sounds like he was a fudge packer WTF. Does this mean momo will shoot up a gay bar when he finally snaps 

3 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

I just seen on the news the shooter was known at the gay bar and was there many times. Sounds like he was a fudge packer WTF. Does this mean momo will shoot up a gay bar when he finally snaps 

all that has been reported on here already..must be he was pissed that he could not get laid there..or something.

2 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

all that has been reported on here already..must be he was pissed that he could not get laid there..or something.

Sorry. Just got home and didn't back read :bc: my bad 

Democrats/Liberals amaze me.

So they want to welcome Muslims here with open arms, and embrace their cultures & beliefs.  Well, one of their religious beliefs is that the punishment for homosexuality is death.

So, the shooter was simply exercising his right to his religious beliefs.  Why are Democrats therefore so upset over this shooting?

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Spin and deflect with no solutions..that's you!

Given the demographics of Mass Shootings - does it make sense to focus on Muslims?