Check your account email address ×

20 Dead in Gay Club Shooting.....

7 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

I hope ISIS attacks the gay bar where you hang out. Then they will get a big surprise

look I'm not gay nor do i hang out in any bars but if i was all that I would hope the tax payer funded cops would come to my rescue way sooner then 3 hours.

2 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Fuckers gotta bring in their 300k central command truck..robots and tanks -while I'm getting shot by some wacked muslim.

Yeah what happened to cops like Tango and Cash? Or Charles Bronson? Or Dirty Harry? Or Nick Nolte? Steven Segal? those are some bad ass cops!

• Platinum Contributing Member

:bc:  Written by a friend of mine.....who travels the world with the State Department and is currently in Turkey   Some of the site degenerates should take note:  

As a gay man, I refuse to allow bigots to use an attack on my community as an excuse to demonize another group of people. It's especially galling that the same people, including elected officials and other politicians, who issue calls to honor the victims in their death, fought to deny those victims their fundamental rights -- to marry the person they loved, to work a job free of discrimination, to serve in the armed forces -- during the victims' lifetimes, simply because they were LGBT. Despite efforts by some to make this about Islam or terrorism, the most important fact is that the largest mass shooting in American history was an attack against LGBT people, the majority of whom were people of color. But should we be surprised that LGBT people of color were gunned down in a country where politicians are rewarded -- most notably with the presidential nomination of one of the major political parties -- by bashing immigrants, transgender individuals, and other minority groups? 

But all of that being said, I will not give in to hate, and I do not think the majority of my fellow Americans will either. Hours before the gunman opened fire, my husband and I were blessed with the presence of an amazingly diverse group of friends at our housewarming, as Thais chatted with Turks who laughed with gays who mingled with Muslims who joked with straights who amused atheists who conversed with Buddhists, all through a glorious Babel of languages while eating foods of world. So when you tell me that I must hate a certain group of people for the actions of one of the purported members of that group, I am going to have to tell you to go fuck yourself, because that's just not fucking logical, nor healthy, for that matter. Richard Nixon -- who was well-versed in hate, revenge, and regret -- once said: "Always remember others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself." 

We have a flawed, but great country. Let's not destroy it and ourselves by giving in to fear and hatred.

Edited by SnowRider
  • Like 1

Took way to long for the cops to go in. I can understand them waiting if the guy wasn't shooting people but to sit there with their thumb up their asses while the guy was killing people is inexcusable 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:bc:  Written by a friend of mine.....who's travels the world with the State Department and is currently in Turkey   Some of the site degenerates should take note:  

As a gay man, I refuse to allow bigots to use an attack on my community as an excuse to demonize another group of people. It's especially galling that the same people, including elected officials and other politicians, who issue calls to honor the victims in their death, fought to deny those victims their fundamental rights -- to marry the person they loved, to work a job free of discrimination, to serve in the armed forces -- during the victims' lifetimes, simply because they were LGBT. Despite efforts by some to make this about Islam or terrorism, the most important fact is that the largest mass shooting in American history was an attack against LGBT people, the majority of whom were people of color. But should we be surprised that LGBT people of color were gunned down in a country where politicians are rewarded -- most notably with the presidential nomination of one of the major political parties -- by bashing immigrants, transgender individuals, and other minority groups? 

But all of that being said, I will not give in to hate, and I do not think the majority of my fellow Americans will either. Hours before the gunman opened fire, my husband and I were blessed with the presence of an amazingly diverse group of friends at our housewarming, as Thais chatted with Turks who laughed with gays who mingled with Muslims who joked with straights who amused atheists who conversed with Buddhists, all through a glorious Babel of languages while eating foods of world. So when you tell me that I must hate a certain group of people for the actions of one of the purported members of that group, I am going to have to tell you to go fuck yourself, because that's just not fucking logical, nor healthy, for that matter. Richard Nixon -- who was well-versed in hate, revenge, and regret -- once said: "Always remember others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself." 

We have a flawed, but great country. Let's not destroy it and ourselves by giving in to fear and hatred.

Bro that includes Hillary.....She was totally opposed to gay marriage and than conveniently changed her mind 20 years later:lol:

Cant even believe you support her. Shit i dont love trump but god damn man.

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:bc:  Written by a friend of mine.....who's travels the world with the State Department and is currently in Turkey   Some of the site degenerates should take note:  

Wow, no sympathy, or empathy for the people who lost their lives, just straight up hate for those that don't share his views.

Sad, really.

• Like 2

Just now, Wildcat said:

Bro that includes Hillary.....She was totally opposed to gay marriage and than conveniently changed her mind 20 years later:lol:

Cant even believe you support her. Shit i dont love trump but god damn man.

:lol: Yo - who supports her?  Yeah - LGBT and she's a staunch advocate. Your intellectual dishonesty is a shame - you're worried about Hillary - who's overwhelmingly supported by the LGBT community - but you ignore Rump?  Why?   

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Wow, no sympathy, or empathy for the people who lost their lives, just straight up hate for those that don't share his views.

Sad, really.

:lol: Your to dumb to comprehend the post :bc: 

Just now, Cold War said:

Sad, really.

Exactly. No one even gives a shit if your gay man... way to use that as a crutch to spew stuff out. No one is singling out the victims? And neither politician is anti gay? really. Caitlin Jenner used the bathroom at trump tower.

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: Yo - who supports her?  Yeah - LGBT and she's a staunch advocate. Your intellectual dishonesty is a shame - you're worried about Hillary - who's overwhelmingly supported by the LGBT community - but you ignore Rump?  Why?   

Because i feel like Hillary is a very good Actor/Liar vs Trump who might not be the sharpest tool in the shed and needs to watch his mouth but..has some good qualities. if we were playing tiger woods golf and i had to go with percentages... well

2 minutes ago, Wildcat said:

Because i feel like Hillary is a very good Actor/Liar vs Trump who might not be the sharpest tool in the shed and needs to watch his mouth but..has some good qualities. if we were playing tiger woods golf and i had to go with percentages... well

:lol: Justification and rationalization :lol: Do you think the LGBT community is capable kid makimg their own decisions and supporting the candidate who best represents their interests?  Or do you know what's best for them? :lmao: 

10 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: Your to dumb to comprehend the post :bc: 

You're*, too.*

:lol: 

Am I do dumb ,derp, derp, derp,.

:goodpost:

Edited by Cold War
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: Justification and rationalization :lol: Do you think the LGBT community is capable kid makimg their own decisions and supporting the candidate who best represents their interests?  Or do you know what's best for them? :lmao: 

Na i wasn't suggesting anything for them:bc: But it is interesting to see everyone in this country supports who and why they do so and i think we mostly want many of the same things. That's the beauty of Merica!

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Are you capable of an honest debate?

If not, I will move on.

Of course, lots of people care.

Is it a................ 21 pg. debate on FS ..............The President weighing in.............Politicians all across the Country demanding action, jockying for  position......lowered flags.........I could go on and on.

Here's an honest debate, 50 people were killed and 50 were wounded in one incident....The numbers itself make it a big story and if you can't comprehend that you can go fuck yourself at the corner of State and Madison...........is that honest enough for you? 

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Here's an honest debate, 50 people were killed and 50 were wounded in one incident....The numbers itself make it a big story and if you can't comprehend that you can go fuck yourself at the corner of State and Madison...........is that honest enough for you? 

Yeah, that's real intelligent.

You sound like a fool.

You obviously lack the maturity to have a normal conversation.............so, good luck.  

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Yeah, that's real intelligent.

You sound like a fool.

You obviously lack the maturity to have a normal conversation.............so, good luck.  

Vince bitch slaps your dumb ass all over the forum :lol: 

14 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

That guy was highly trained IMO thats a helluva lot of damage for one guy to do. 

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Vince bitch slaps your dumb ass all over the forum :lol: 

Oh boy...........Did he!

At least he can spell  3 letter words.

:lol: 

Edited by Cold War