Check your account email address ×

20 Dead in Gay Club Shooting.....

12 minutes ago, Momorider said:

I read that this was not the worst mass shotting in US history, there is a little incident in 1890 that the government wants people to forget when they slaughtered 290 Indians :guzzle: more than one shooter involved though, wounded knee massacre, look it up :nuts: 

I read the book Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee many years ago, it was a unit of the 7th Calvary and a number of those guys actually received the Medal of Honor, the 7th Cavalry lost about 20 soldiers.

Fucking obama is giving a speech basically saying he doesn't think we should target muslims or islam......What a fucking idiot. Yes they should be looked at. Common fucking denominator.

Basically saying if we do that that's violating our rights as Americans..... 

Well fucking A so does trying to take away our rights to bear arms. Hes such an idiot. I cannot believe how people are blinded by this dude.

1 hour ago, Wildcat said:

Fucking obama is giving a speech basically saying he doesn't think we should target muslims or islam......What a fucking idiot. Yes they should be looked at. Common fucking denominator.

Well fucking A so does trying to take away our rights to bear arms. Hes such an idiot. I cannot believe how people are blinded by this dude.

Maybe its time to invade a country?....maybe 2?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Wildcat said:

Lanza and Holmes were Muslims?  

Guns are the common denominator dumb fuck :lol: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Lanza and Holmes were Muslims?  

Guns are the common denominator dumb fuck :lol: 

If you really think for one second Americans are going to turn our guns in you have lost your fucking mind man... Get over it. Percentages.... I am specifically talking about this speech in regards to Islam/Muslims.

I think we can both agree we do not agree:lol::jedi:

This has little to do with religion.  It has to do with a hateful murderer. This guy would have joined any religious group, christian or muslim. Remember the Wackos in Wako? People who a crazy and want to kill will pick any cause.

Abortion Doctors, co workers, it doesn't matter.  

3 minutes ago, Wildcat said:

That POS was never qualified to be POTUS, if Thrillery wants to carry that clowns mantel its a sure way to being defeated :guzzle: 

• Like 1

Orlando Terrorist’s Wife Tried to Talk him out of Attack, Didn’t Report him to Police

Michael Cantrell 
11:56am June 14, 2016
Do you like this article? 

More information is shedding light on the events that transpired over the weekend in Orlando, as sources are now claiming that Omar Mateen’s wife attempted to talk him out of the shooting.

One has to wonder why “talking him out of it” didn’t include calling the police and reporting him.

Here are the details.

From NBC News:

The Orlando gunman’s wife has told federal agents she tried to talk her husband out of carrying out an attack, NBC News has learned.

Omar Mateen’s current wife, Noor, told the FBI she was with him when he bought ammunition and a holster, several officials familiar with the case said. She told the FBI that she once drove him to the gay nightclub, Pulse, because he wanted to scope it out.

Mateen opened fire at Pulse early Sunday, leaving 49 dead and 53 injured.

Authorities are considering filing criminal charges against Noor for failing to tell them what she knew before the brutal attack, law enforcement officials say, but no decision has been made.

image.jpeg

13 minutes ago, Elkhorn said:

Orlando Terrorist’s Wife Tried to Talk him out of Attack, Didn’t Report him to Police

Michael Cantrell 
11:56am June 14, 2016
Do you like this article? 

More information is shedding light on the events that transpired over the weekend in Orlando, as sources are now claiming that Omar Mateen’s wife attempted to talk him out of the shooting.

One has to wonder why “talking him out of it” didn’t include calling the police and reporting him.

Here are the details.

From NBC News:

The Orlando gunman’s wife has told federal agents she tried to talk her husband out of carrying out an attack, NBC News has learned.

Omar Mateen’s current wife, Noor, told the FBI she was with him when he bought ammunition and a holster, several officials familiar with the case said. She told the FBI that she once drove him to the gay nightclub, Pulse, because he wanted to scope it out.

Mateen opened fire at Pulse early Sunday, leaving 49 dead and 53 injured.

Authorities are considering filing criminal charges against Noor for failing to tell them what she knew before the brutal attack, law enforcement officials say, but no decision has been made.

image.jpeg

WTH is a moderate Muslim lol. He wasn't religious at all according to his X wife from what I have read. Is there some new info?  Either way the guy was a piece of shit 

3 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I read the book Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee many years ago, it was a unit of the 7th Calvary and a number of those guys actually received the Medal of Honor, the 7th Cavalry lost about 20 soldiers.

300 were killed in the Tulsa massacre but most people don't have a clue what that or wounded knee is. History has a habit of burying stories like that 

3 minutes ago, 04nightfire said:

He will revert back to "we need to ban guns because guns kill people"

You know I have nothing against libs if they can add value.

There is a need for balance.

But man I just don't hear much value from them...and that's sad.

• Like 1

The common denominator is sick cowardly fucks, sick because you are sick if you do something like this, cowardly because you don't have the balls to attack people who can fight back.

People can say the FBI dropped the ball, the other side of that is, in this country you are presumed innocent and it is a slippery slope when we start taking away rights from people because you think they may do something wrong.

People like the gunman just want to kill people.  If he couldn't get a gun, he could go any farm store and buy 10 lbs of urea.  A little diesel and there would have been 200 dead instead of 50.