Check your account email address ×

Women with weird hair color?

Mainecat

26 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

And you find your only response to the thread is directly at me. Grow up junior

Only you can respond to someone's color question and somehow drag trump into the reply.  Classic MC for sure.    :bc:

• Thanks 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I have to ask you younger guys WTF do you guys think of women with pink, green, blue or bright red died hair?

Do you guys pop boners over that crayola 🖍 crayon look or what?

Generally liberal so I really don't think about them much at all. 

11 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

image.thumb.png.ef498e9e1936a1f5c8d678a9850a2f86.png

:dunno:

not in to all the tats but they are both hot as fuck . i di like the mario bros dyno going in for a taste ,

i think tons of tats looks stupid on any one . and dont get me started on how stupid they look in 30 yrs when people get old and fat .

but what i cant stand more than the tats is the eyebrow thing all no some of the younger chicks do .  

Edited by Ez ryder

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Would look alot better without all of that garbage on her

I'm good either way :quaqmire:

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

not in to all the tats but they are both hot as fuck . i di like the mario bros dyno going in for a taste ,

i think tons of tats looks stupid on any one . and dont get me started on how stupid they look in 30 yrs when people get old and fat .

but what i cant stand more than the tats is the eyebrow thing all no some of the younger chicks do .  

If they're good designs & done good - they look hot IMO. The ones above aren't too good IMO

1 hour ago, Fireball 440 said:

I'm not into tats at all, but ironically my wife has quite a few of them :lol: and she also want to dye her hair silver.  I guess silver is better than the natural grey that's slowly taking over, but she settled on a burgandy color.

Wife has some butterflys & small flowers down side of leg, on side etc. Real feminine look ... looks hot imo

1 hour ago, Fireball 440 said:

What about pussy hair, if you go down on a hot purple hair chick and her pussy is blue?

Blue runway would be good

3 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

I'm not into tats at all, but ironically my wife has quite a few of them :lol: and she also want to dye her hair silver.  I guess silver is better than the natural grey that's slowly taking over, but she settled on a burgandy color.

That silver hair look was popular around here a while back. i gotta admit sometimes it looked hot on a 30ish babe. creeped myself out a little analizing those thoughts tho....:lol:

5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

It drew you out of your hollowed out tree. Oh and I started the thread. 

Yes I know you started the thread and in the OP you didn't say anything about trump....  you then  quoted fireballs post about men coloring hair and went to trump like a bum goes after a bologna sandwich. Like I said,  Classic MC. :bc:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, jammin said:

Yes I know you started the thread and in the OP you didn't say anything about trump....  you then  quoted fireballs post about men coloring hair and went to trump like a bum goes after a bologna sandwich. Like I said,  Classic MC. :bc:

I still don't know how he came up with Trump having colored hair and a man bun, that's mostly dem Millennial and gen Z dem behavior I would think.

11 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

What about pussy hair, if you go down on a hot purple hair chick and her pussy is blue?

Still like a landing strip.  I'd give one of those gypsy looking hotties the best 17 seconds of my life.  I don't even like to make direct eye contact with something that hot at my age  :lol: 

• Haha 2