Check your account email address ×

Patriots, heros. Useful idiots and criminals.

Nope, they are fringe members of society. Most likely they can't compete with others for college degrees or good jobs, or being self-employed. 

They most likely have nothing, therefore nothing to lose.

Are they dangerous? They sure the fuck are!!!!!

Just my .02c.   

23 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

With a transgender twist.

:lol:

I bet over half, likely more, because they are so conflicted sexually, emotionally and have zero direction in life, don't even know what they're protesting and rioting about. 

masses.jpg

3 minutes ago, irv said:

I bet over half, likely more, because they are so conflicted sexually, emotionally and have zero direction in life, don't even know what they're protesting and rioting about. 

masses.jpg

I think what you said is pretty accurate.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, irv said:

masses.jpg

What?  Today Antifag gets to play medic, tomorrow dry paint watcher.

They are the dumbest of the dumbest on the planet right know who's call their beckoning for., but they are being played like a broken fiddle.

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Nope, they are fringe members of society. Most likely they can't compete with others for college degrees or good jobs, or being self-employed. 

Just my .02c.   

Most intelligent thing you've ever posted here. (Bold)

Only thing I'd add is "whose parents are complete pieces of shit and barely if ever reprimanded them." 

They are not dangerous.   They are a fringe group that the media and left wing politicians pumped up.   There are 10's of millions of American's that will crush them if need be. 

Edited by Highmark

10 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Just my .02c.   

Nailed it.  The wave of America’s disenfranchised.

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

With a transgender twist.

:lol:

They all have that.  :lol:

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

Most intelligent thing you've ever posted here. (Bold)

Only thing I'd add is "whose parents are complete pieces of shit and barely if ever reprimanded them." 

They are not dangerous.   They are a fringe group that the media and left wing politicians pumped up.   There are 10's of millions of American's that will crush them if need be. 

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Nailed it.  The wave of America’s disenfranchised.

They all have that.  :lol:

2 hours ago, s pump said:

Noticed that they all have misshaped heads as well. Gotta be some sort of syndrome. Seriously.

I think the government is letting them VENT!! Like a volcano, let it vent, rather than explode.

They had better watch out, 'cause at some point, when they get the GO-AHEAD, some National Guardsman is gonna' wipe the street with them.

Just my .02c.

I heard today on one of the channels, that if Trump gets in again, there will be chaos. 

I believe he will issue the order to arrest every one of them. 

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I think the government is letting them VENT!! Like a volcano, let it vent, rather than explode.

They had better watch out, 'cause at some point, when they get the GO-AHEAD, some National Guardsman is gonna' wipe the street with them.

Just my .02c.

I heard today on one of the channels, that if Trump gets in again, there will be chaos. 

I believe he will issue the order to arrest every one of them. 

There's already chaos, but its not Trump creating it.  Just how fucking dumb are these people.

24 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

There's already chaos, but its not Trump creating it.  Just how fucking dumb are these people.

22 minutes ago, s pump said:

Segregation, who woulda thought..... :lol:

I believe it is NOT COINCIDENTAL that this chaos is happening now.

Weeks away from the presidential election, while we have a pandemic plaguing the country.

They are trying ANYTHING they can do to get Trump out.

I hope they get their guts stomped-out. 

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

i'm disappointed i missed out on the BIPOC zoom session.  i am sure it was a riveting event detailing all the excuses for failure in the minority communities due to the white man

I just set up a ZOOM acct last week too.  I thought I would hate video conference, but I actually liked it!