Check your account email address ×

Some of you will vote for this retard

They would have been better off running Hillary again. At least she can speak. Anyone who thinks Biden displays strong leadership qualities is just not being honest and if you are voting for a vice president you are just dumb. 

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
44 minutes ago, Anler said:

They would have been better off running Hillary again. At least she can speak. Anyone who thinks Biden displays strong leadership qualities is just not being honest and if you are voting for a vice president you are just dumb. 

The dems once again have overestimated their chance at winning.   They thought Hillary was a shoe in......they thought the same with Biden and they chose him not because he had the best chance at winning but he was the most controllable. 

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

The dems once again have overestimated their chance at winning.   They thought Hillary was a shoe in......they thought the same with Biden and they chose him not because he was the best chance at winning but he was the most controllable. 

I dont know, I think they may still have some tricks up their sleeves. There has been talks of one or the other not conceding the election no matter who wins. Wouldnt that be some shit? 

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

I dont know, I think they may still have some tricks up their sleeves. There has been talks of one or the other not conceding the election no matter who wins. Wouldnt that be some shit? 

Agreed.   Keep in mind of the election is delayed long enough the SotH becomes President until its decided.   They hand the WH to Pelosi because its held up in the courts and all hell's gonna break loose. 

I predict Biden "tests positive" for covid prior to the debates and they try and have Harris participate in his place.  I just don't see any way they can let Biden on the debate stage.   I think that has been part of the plan all along with choosing a AA woman.   Trump will go on the attack and the MSM will have a field day with him attacking an AA woman.  

Just now, Highmark said:

Agreed.   Keep in mind of the election is delayed long enough the SotH becomes President until its decided.   They hand the WH to Pelosi because its held up in the courts and all hell's gonna break loose. 

I predict Biden "tests positive" for covid prior to the debates and they try and have Harris participate in his place.  I just don't see any way they can let Biden on the debate stage.   I think that has been part of the plan all along with choosing a AA woman.   Trump will go on the attack and the MSM will have a field day with him attacking an AA woman.  

Oh yeah there will be some riots then. 

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I don't believe that's true from what I have read. The Constitution isn't very clear on it actually. 

17 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I don't believe that's true from what I have read. The Constitution isn't very clear on it actually. 

It isn't very clear regarding contested elections.   The courts are suppose to force states to have results by the constitutionally mandated inauguration date. 

There are scenario's were the SotH or the Senate President Pro temp become President.   If any time in history something like this would take place its this year.  :lol:  

Both Pelosi or Grassley would have to be re-elected to their current positions to become President.  

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/08/07/fact-check-pelosi-would-not-become-president-if-election-were-delayed/5550459002/

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, Anler said:

I beleive a vote for Biden is voting for the cop for pres. I dont see Biden being alive in 2 yrs.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I beleive a vote for Biden is voting for the cop for pres. I dont see Biden being alive in 2 yrs.

NO its not its a vote against Trump. Nobody knows what those 2 are running on. Its just the "other than Trump" candidate

Biden was almost out, until the black guy named Clayton from I believe South Carolina came out strong for him, and Biden survived. 

It was the black guy that saved Biden.

Biden is not being used by anyone. He's been in politics for 45 years, he's tough, and a fighter. 

Yes, he's gotten old, and he has difficulty speaking, and some cognitive issues, but he would punch you in the face if you confronted him, and he could get away with it.

His wife is DYING to be FIRST CUNT of the USA!!! 

Biden is chomping at the bit to get the prize after 45 years. 

You guys just don't understand how euphoric political power is...........especially President of The USA!!!

Biden was simply the best bet to BEAT TRUMP.

Dems did not care about ANYTHING ELSE but beating Trump. 

They all know Kamala will finish his term, if elected. Black America boyz, get used to it!!!