Check your account email address ×

Some of you will vote for this retard

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Biden was almost out, until the black guy named Clayton from I believe South Carolina came out strong for him, and Biden survived. 

It was the black guy that saved Biden.

Biden is not being used by anyone. He's been in politics for 45 years, he's tough, and a fighter. 

Yes, he's gotten old, and he has difficulty speaking, and some cognitive issues, but he would punch you in the face if you confronted him, and he could get away with it.

His wife is DYING to be FIRST CUNT of the USA!!! 

Biden is chomping at the bit to get the prize after 45 years. 

You guys just don't understand how euphoric political power is...........especially President of The USA!!!

Biden was simply the best bet to BEAT TRUMP.

Dems did not care about ANYTHING ELSE but beating Trump. 

They all know Kamala will finish his term, if elected. Black America boyz, get used to it!!!

Jim Clyburn

26 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

"Oh yeah, well, what about Trumps dozen gaffes" :lol: How the hell can anyone actually think Biden is a good pick for POTUS

I think they both suck and if you watch that interview and still come away thinking Trump is OK then I don’t know what to tell you. Laura Ingraham bailed him out numerous times when he said stupid shit.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I think they both suck and if you watch that interview and still come away thinking Trump is OK then I don’t know what to tell you. Laura Ingraham bailed him out numerous times when he said stupid shit.

I never did vote for the guy :news: and still won't but, Biden...... Coma on man! They are holding this guy together with bubble gum and scotch tape even more so then they did with Hillary. WTF is going on with the Dems?  :lol: 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sounds like Joe is condemning rioting and looting despite what is being said about him...

Awesome so NOW the media will actually get on board with the idea  :thumb: 

16 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sounds like Joe is condemning rioting and looting despite what is being said about him...

Yes his pole #'s were dropping so Lemon and Cuomo said he needs to do this to get his #'s back up.. Couldn't believe they said it in national TV Thursday. So yes after 3 months of riots,  yesterday Biden finally admits it's happening only because it hurt his #'s not because it's morally the right thing to do.. Obviously he is right up to snuff on current events, 3 months later..Go team Biden!!:lol:

Edited by Rigid1
Add more humor

32 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Duh he's been told to now for weeks.... just a little slow getting there. Meanwhile his vp is cheering for them .

Fuck you are one dumb cunt wtf :lol:

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

I never did vote for the guy :news: and still won't but, Biden...... Coma on man! They are holding this guy together with bubble gum and scotch tape even more so then they did with Hillary. WTF is going on with the Dems?  :lol: 

I’m not voting for Biden.

39 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Duh he's been told to now for weeks.... just a little slow getting there. Meanwhile his vp is cheering for them .

Fuck you are one dumb cunt wtf :lol:

35 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

I'm not voting for Biden! Says pouts

I'll just defend him at every opportunity 😅 :wtf:

I just said he sucks...go see the neurologist...seriously. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah I'm afraid he's a little late to the game to be feigning outrage over the violence, not that you would have noticed.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Yeah I'm afraid he's a little late to the game to be feigning outrage over the violence, not that you would have noticed.

I noticed but have you noticed Trump only condemning the violence of one side and encouraging his supporters to continue with their violence...of course not.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I noticed but have you noticed Trump only condemning the violence of one side and encouraging his supporters to continue with their violence...of course not.

You havent noticed shit.  Cuz you're dumb.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You havent noticed shit.  Cuz you're dumb.

And you’re an old partisan hack masquerading as a Conservative and worse than that starting to sound like Dripper! 🤣🤣

BTW I know Trump loves to portray himself as “Mr Law and Order” because it excites his base but the fact of the matter is that he and Barr ignore the rule of law which should bother so called Constitutional Conservatives....

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So it would be easy to provide a good example or 2 of trump drumming up armed militia to go and fuck up some blm shit?

So you gloss right over the last 3 months of dem's supporting and encouraging rioting and looting, CNN saying that violence is protesting but trump doesn't immediately slam the 17 yo kid he now actively supports armed militia roaming the streets.

This is why people call you shallow idiot. You prove it everyday. There must be a hook in you trout mouth all the time