Check your account email address ×

Some of you will vote for this retard

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, Roosting said:

So it would be easy to provide a good example or 2 of trump drumming up armed militia to go and fuck up some blm shit?

So you gloss right over the last 3 months of dem's supporting and encouraging rioting and looting, CNN saying that violence is protesting but trump doesn't immediately slam the 17 yo kid he now actively supports armed militia roaming the streets.

This is why people call you shallow idiot. You prove it everyday. There must be a hook in you trout mouth all the time

Not glossing  over anything and do you really think I GAF what the likes of you thinks of me...hate to break it to ya but I don’t.👍🏼

20 minutes ago, Roosting said:

So it would be easy to provide a good example or 2 of trump drumming up armed militia to go and fuck up some blm shit?

So you gloss right over the last 3 months of dem's supporting and encouraging rioting and looting, CNN saying that violence is protesting but trump doesn't immediately slam the 17 yo kid he now actively supports armed militia roaming the streets.

This is why people call you shallow idiot. You prove it everyday. There must be a hook in you trout mouth all the time

I see you’re off your medication again. 

Just now, washedupmxer said:

I'm just here to defend him not vote for him!

-Tim Pouts 

I said the guys sucks...is that not clear enough for your Swiss cheese melon to comprehend? 🤣

5 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not glossing  over anything and do you really think I GAF what the likes of you thinks of me...hate to break it to ya but I don’t.👍🏼

And yet you add nothing except your imaginary horseshit that you think you see or hear.

I really don't care what you think just pointing out you are shallow and somehow cant think past the simpleton narrative that has been placed in front of your feet.

Your overly dismissive attitude just proves the point you hear what you want and be damned with everyone else.

So got any examples of trump rallying the troops to fuck up some blm shit?  fool

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Roosting said:

And yet you add nothing except your imaginary horseshit that you think you see or hear.

I really don't care what you think just pointing out you are shallow and somehow cant think past the simpleton narrative that has been placed in front of your feet.

Your overly dismissive attitude just proves the point you hear what you want and be damned with everyone else.

So got any examples of trump rallying the troops to fuck up some blm shit?  fool

He praises and encourages right wing militia types daily...not surprised some random dumbfuck from Manitoba doesn’t see it. 👍🏼

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He praises and encourages right wing militia types daily...not surprised some random dumbfuck from Manitoba doesn’t see it. 👍🏼

Well you can post it up easily then right? Kinda like every democrat has supported the violence daily, actually encouraging to go out and commit violence. Now show me trumps 

Hey how is your burned out state? Manitoba is glorious no riots, no looting, no blm, hot bitches everywhere, the best fishing in the world, great beer. I know michigan used to have some of that but not anymore. 

You should maybe come up with some new material if your brain is actually functional enough after huffing paint fumes all day. You got biden smarts when all you can come up with is C'mon Man

Huffing Paint...and you tell me I need some new material?🤣

BTW you have no idea WTF you are talking about when it comes to Michigan...Gods Country up here...SBYL.👍🏼

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Huffing Paint...and you tell me I need some new material?🤣

BTW you have no idea WTF you are talking about when it comes to Michigan...Gods Country up here...SBYL.👍🏼

Well all those VOC's are sure pickling your cognitive abilities to decipher shit from your TV news master

And yet manitoba is brought up with sheer ignorance and stupidity on you end. fool