Check your account email address ×

Fucking hole

At least one person was killed and five others wounded in a drive-by shooting while they were dining under an outdoor tent at a restaurant in the Morgan Park section of Chicago on Sunday.

There are reportedly several casualties following the shooting at Lumes Pancake House in the 11600 block of Western Avenue.

One person was pronounced dead at the scene, Fox32 reports. The other five were rushed to a nearby hospital.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8679541/One-dead-5-injured-shooting-Chicago-restaurant.html

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Why not blame Clinton? 

Honestly during the Clinton years was the start of the "if your republican you're automatically racist" mantra from the democunts.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Trump presidency has really brought out a lot of hatred.

Need I remind you under what administration "black lives matter" was formed in America?

17 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Snake was there once. Like everything else, he’s now the expert. 

Morgan park is on the south side and an area that has been "bad" for probably 40 years now. But I used to eat at that Lumes Pancake house probably once a week when I was working for a contractor down there. Very nice owners and patrons. I am really surprised this happened there. 

6 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Trump presidency has really brought out a lot of hatred.

Yes it has exposed the relentless hatred of democrat's who will destroy anyone who thinks differently.

They were unhinged 4 years ago and have gone so far off the reservation that they are destroying their dem strongholds in the city's.

All because they supposedly do not want to make America great again. Strange as fuck to me.