Check your account email address ×

How to fuck up your life

• Platinum Contributing Member
53 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Interesting that he was the only “armed militia” that had an issue. 17yo high school drop out with the hero complex running around in a highly charged environment with zero training while waving his only ego representation. An AR. What could possibly go wrong? :lol: 

brave? No. A fucking moron. 

How old was the guy playing pistol paramedic?? I think his nick name is Lefty??  Quite a bit older right?? Glad he was older and had more rational thought processes

• Like 1

Just now, Rigid1 said:

How old was the guy playing pistol paramedic?? I think his nick name is Lefty??  Quite a bit older right?? Glad he was older and had more rational thought processes

Grabbed a gun and put himself into a hostile volatile environment yada yada  :news: 

He didn't go shoot up a school so there is that.

My 2 cents the kid shouldn't have been there but no we theyre going to get murder 1. If that is what he is charged with they have to be pandering to the public and hoping for a plea.

Just now, Rigid1 said:

26 I believe. Convicted felon.

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Boys at 17 are seeking external validation and sometimes do crazy shit to get it. Hopefully they develop past that in the 20’s. The kid has no father in the picture, being raised by mom. If my old man would’ve found out I had planned what he did, I would’ve had my ass handed to me. There’s no way my old man would’ve championed that idea. Maybe a lunatic father would. 

The only issue is they are 17-35 yo. A bunch of underdeveloped personality's dependent on social media to get their kicks.

My old man would have kicked my ass so hard I might have gone into orbit. LoL

9 hours ago, Woodtick said:

We had guns in high school.

So did I...I took my side by side 20 ga. to HS to show the Principal who was a gun guy. What I didn’t do was wander around town with it looking to shoot people.

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So did I...I took my side by side 20 ga. to HS to show the Principal who was a gun guy. What I didn’t do was wander around town with it looking to shoot people.

You probably also didn't wander around with a pistol with bad intentions, try to bash people in the head with your skateboard, bricks etc. You didn't break into and burn shit down 

Or did you?  :dunno: 

29 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You probably also didn't wander around with a pistol with bad intentions, try to bash people in the head with your skateboard, bricks etc. You didn't break into and burn shit down 

Or did you?  :dunno: 

Of course not but the idea that this kid is some kind  of hero is fucking ludicrous. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Of course not but the idea that this kid is some kind  of hero is fucking ludicrous. 

Who has actually said? Who's even used that term besides you and Spin? 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

The kid stopped the riot ...& took out 3 losers trying to hurt him as well. 90% of Kenosha loves him :bc:

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Who has actually said? Who's even used that term besides you and Spin? 

Apparently 90% of Kenosha and read the thread again...I love this shit...who ACTUALLY called him a hero...you get the point. 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Apparently 90% of Kenosha and read the thread again...I love this shit...who ACTUALLY called him a hero...you get the point. 

So you're saying that 90% of the city he apparently went to help protect thinks he's a hero? Well....OK  :news: 

Just now, Skidooski said:

So you're saying that 90% of the city he apparently went to help protect thinks he's a hero? Well....OK  :news: 

Oh FFS...there are plenty  here that think that way as well but didn't use the word HERO.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh FFS...there are plenty  here that think that way as well but didn't use the word HERO.

He did take out a pedophile that was trying to kill him. How many people here over the years advocated for killing pedophiles? Maybe this kid is a hero to some

On 8/26/2020 at 7:49 PM, hayward said:

17 and out on the streets trying to protect innocent life and property?

There's hope for this country yet!

On 8/26/2020 at 9:44 PM, DriftBusta said:

How i see it as well.  Sooner or later, rule of law and justice must prevail.  And if the local authorities can't, or aren't providing it, I"m good with a solid citizen protecting theirs or anyone's person or property.  You come armed in so called protest, the moment you raise that weapon at someone, you're no peaceful protester.

On 8/26/2020 at 9:59 PM, ManOnManOral said:

Looks like a good kid just out hunting niggers,

22 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

True, but at least he was on the right side of the debate.  I'm guessing he'll do about 5 years, nailed for carrying a gun, but at the end of the day he was defending himself.

Perfect.  No tears shed here.  3 less losers on the street, about 50 more of them get plinked, maybe these rioting clowns will return to moms basement.

Loss of use of right arm and 5 year probation oughta do it.

19 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Hero status for that kid is climbing fast. Traditional cheeseheads will never convict him.

He got interviewed by someone before it. He was there to protect businesses from arson & looting.

18 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Ya.  That Kyle Rittenhouse needs to be ticketed for open caring an AR while under 18 and then released to his parents.  Only thing he did wrong from all the evidence that is out there.

17 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

American hero ...!

11 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Not arguing either of those points. But still, he took out the trash apparently 

Jus sayin and yeah he killed a pedo which is never a bad thing ....did he know that beforehand...I mean shit you can log on and see all the pedos near you so grab a gun and get after it! 😂

At the end of the day as was already mentioned he'll just be some political pawn that will be used and discarded...sad shit.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Jus sayin and yeah he killed a pedo....did he know that beforehand...I mean shit you can log on and see all the pedos near you so grab a gun and get after it! 😂

At the end of the day as was already mentioned he'll just be some political pawn that will be used and discarded...sad shit.

You mean before he went "Hunting"? 

For some reason this kid and what he did gets under you skin but the other assholes involved, mums the word. He was stupid and now has a record. 

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

You mean before he went "Hunting"? 

For some reason this kid and what he did gets under you skin but the other assholes involved, mums the word. He was stupid and now has a record. 

Yeah that's it...FFS the thread is about Rittenhouse and yeah he fucked up is life and it's pretty clear he has been troubled for awhile but my comments about him are in no way some sort of approval for the other  fucktards involved. That is the kind of logic always used  here...criticize Trump and you immediately become a left wing radical...priceless. Criticize some dopey 17 year old for being stupid and now I'm on the side of the looters.😂😂

Yeah that's it...FFS the thread is about Rittenhouse and yeah he fucked up is life and it's pretty clear he has been troubled for awhile but my comments about him are in no way some sort of approval for the other  fucktards involved. That is the kind of logic always used  here...criticize Trump and you immediately become a left wing radical...priceless. Criticize some dopey 17 year old for being stupid and now I'm on the side of the looters.😂😂

What? All of that ^^^^ :lol: 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It seems BLM and Antifa are desperate for heros as well. Skateboard dead guy, George Floyd and Jacobs. Crazy isn't it? It's always said that they died doing what they loved doing.

Edited by J. Jackson

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Jus sayin and yeah he killed a pedo which is never a bad thing ....did he know that beforehand...I mean shit you can log on and see all the pedos near you so grab a gun and get after it! 😂

You got a problem with my comments?  Spill it Felicia.