Check your account email address ×

Even Melania has had enough of him....

Poor, MC. Gut hooked by another fabricated story that clearly shows she was afraid of her coat blowing up Marilyn Monroe style. Tell me, do you really think Trump is that bad if MSM constantly has to fabricate stories about him? :dunno:

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, irv said:

Poor, MC. Gut hooked by another fabricated story that clearly shows she was afraid of her coat blowing up Marilyn Monroe style. Tell me, do you really think Trump is that bad if MSM constantly has to fabricate stories about him? :dunno:

I could post the other instances but stick to the Canadian topics Irving 

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I could post the other instances but stick to the Canadian topics Irving 

Please do, MC, and don't worry about the CDN topics. I try to do my part there as well but like you, Trail, is a brainwashed delusional too so he is just as laughable as you. 

2 minutes ago, Roosting said:

So this was the best fake news you could find or was it at the top of the fake news list?

He is incapable of recognizing fake news due to his over the top TDS so in his deluded mind, she clearly was snubbing him by not wanting to hold his hand. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Poor stupid irv.....just dumb as fuck

It's OK, Ben, tomorrow's a new day. Hope it is a better one than today's was for you. 

7P2A6412.jpg

• Haha 5

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Anler said:

I don't know if this is a good time to tell everyone that Melania and I are seeing each other now. 

Give her an extra two or three pumps for me will ya  :lol: 

• Haha 1

Just now, anorkist said:

to say nothing of the fact that was fresh news posted when it happened check the date on your sources.old news last year or the year before

Nope...this is it....this is the one!!! Trump is done you can clearly see in this short clip played on a loop in sloooow moooo

9 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so you are saying you wish you would have worked harder in your life 

No , he’s saying he wishes he was born a silver spoon fucking moron who’s dad gave him 300 million dollars and bailed out his failures repeatedly 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

No , he’s saying he wishes he was born a silver spoon fucking moron who’s dad gave him 300 million dollars and bailed out his failures repeatedly 

remind us all what year you graduated from Wharton.  

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Obama graduated from Harvard Law but that doesn't stop you and the other inbreds from talking shit about him. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Someone was able to pay off a doctor so Donny could pull up lame in the draft. That same money could buy a whole lot of official Wharton paper.... Lets see some of Donnie's school marks. He made a big deal out of his cognitive test.

4 hours ago, bladefever said:

Someone was able to pay off a doctor so Donny could pull up lame in the draft. That same money could buy a whole lot of official Wharton paper.... Lets see some of Donnie's school marks. He made a big deal out of his cognitive test.

No school records in Russia, he's been a spy since birth ya know

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Obama graduated from Harvard Law but that doesn't stop you and the other inbreds from talking shit about him. 

My brother graduated Harvard and he can't pour piss out of a boot without instructions on the heel.

• Haha 2