Check your account email address ×

Even Melania has had enough of him....

12 hours ago, frenchy said:

I love the boat with a tea party flag book ended by trump flags. 

Nothing summarizes so succinctly the stupidity of a trump ideologue like that pic right there. :lol: 

Yah, that guy with a $7mm Hatteras is the stupid guy.

3 minutes ago, s pump said:

Yah, that guy with a $7mm Hatteras is the stupid guy.

Yah.....he’s obviously a fucking brain dead asshole. Do you have any fucking clue how stupid you would be to identify as a tea party supporter and a trump supporter? 

Just now, f7ben said:

Yah.....he’s obviously a fucking brain dead asshole. Do you have any fucking clue how stupid you would be to identify as a tea party supporter and a trump supporter? 

Come on................Man

6 minutes ago, s pump said:

We have a different life view, it's ok. I still like you. Where's my Cow fucker?

I have a 6er in my fridge.....send me your address and I’ll mail it to you!

On 8/18/2020 at 6:36 AM, Snake said:

My brother graduated Harvard and he can't pour piss out of a boot without instructions on the heel.

my cuz is one of those extremely book smart can't walk and. new gum . she went far in govenment though started right of of mt Holyoke at the Kiev embassy then worked the the crooked cunt directly has not left govenment . but like I said she can not tie her fucking shoe with out reading the manual cover to cover 

On 8/17/2020 at 9:33 PM, Jimmy Snacks said:

Obama graduated from Harvard Law but that doesn't stop you and the other inbreds from talking shit about him. 

nop I have me st said he was a idiot . very calculated guy every move he made was pre planed to fuck America.  I will never understand the fuckheads who gush over his public speaking just bad with the having to umm and ahh every 8 words to calculate the next sentence