Check your account email address ×

Trumps Postmaster

People act like the post office wasn't failing prior to trump.   and that slow delivery all of a sudden became a problem 2 weeks ago

Post office is broken,  has been for decades.  Someone at some point will man up and try to fix it.   Reduce delivery days,  close duplicate facilities, press harder on doing more package delivery,  improve the attitude of workers.  that is how they will survive.  No one needs daily mail delivery.   a properly run package delivery company should spin off a profit large enough to subsidize a 2-3 day a week delivery schedule.  Look at UPS and Fedex profit numbers for proof of that.  

US rt 1 has about 15 miles of road in NH.  In that stretch there are 6 post offices on Rt 1 and another 5 within 5-7 miles off Rt 1 serving a year round population of maybe 75k people.  Fucking stupid.   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

People act like the post office wasn't failing prior to trump.   and that slow delivery all of a sudden became a problem 2 weeks ago

Post office is broken,  has been for decades.  Someone at some point will man up and try to fix it.   Reduce delivery days,  close duplicate facilities, press harder on doing more package delivery,  improve the attitude of workers.  that is how they will survive.  No one needs daily mail delivery.   a properly run package delivery company should spin off a profit large enough to subsidize a 2-3 day a week delivery schedule.  Look at UPS and Fedex profit numbers for proof of that.  

US rt 1 has about 15 miles of road in NH.  In that stretch there are 6 post offices on Rt 1 and another 5 within 5-7 miles off Rt 1 serving a year round population of maybe 75k people.  Fucking stupid.   

Ben Franklin used the idea of a postal system to unite the country. In this modern age of the internet it is as relevant as the pony express. Of course it needs a complete rethinking but since Trump said it it must be wrong.

Trump is really exposing the deception and criminality of the politics in this country and the elites and anyone that follows them are scared.  ActBlue another branch of the Dem party.

Edited by racer254

53 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Trump is really exposing the deception and criminality of the politics in this country and the elites and anyone that follows them are scared.  ActBlue another branch of the Dem party.

Trump is exposing his high grade of tard every day.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Imagine the real estate value alone in the USPS.  

Without packages it won't be needed in 5-10 years.   Sell it off.  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Imagine the real estate value alone in the USPS.  

Without packages it won't be needed in 5-10 years.   Sell it off.  

I have to say I get zero mail I could not live without.  My bills are all paid electronically and financial statements are all electronic so all it is is the few companies that send paper bills still even though they are on autopay and advertisements which they don't make money on.  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

I have to say I get zero mail I could not live without.  My bills are all paid electronically and financial statements are all electronic so all it is is the few companies that send paper bills still even though they are on autopay and advertisements which they don't make money on.  

Once the non computer savvy boomers die off it should be sold off.   One of the things of govt that was great for them to handle in the day but no longer needed. 

8 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Almost every little town up north in Michigan has a post office. I drive by and I laugh, never any cars in the lot. They could cut a lot of fat easily if they wanted to.

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

Once the non computer savvy boomers die off it should be sold off.   One of the things of govt that was great for them to handle in the day but no longer needed. 

they can learn to use technology.  hell my parents do everything online.  

8 hours ago, spin_dry said:

The timing is perfect. More of the republicans in panic mode and in turn trying to control the vote. This never works out well. :lol: 

lmfao trying to control the vote . you can't make this bullshit up you really are a true blood dem .

tell the class just how good mail in voting is so much better than the system in place 

tell us all how ballot harvesting by campain workers is a good thing .

fucking fraud of the hights order even attempting to point your shit stained finger at any one is pathetic at best 

10 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

lmfao trying to control the vote . you can't make this bullshit up you really are a true blood dem .

tell the class just how good mail in voting is so much better than the system in place 

tell us all how ballot harvesting by campain workers is a good thing .

fucking fraud of the hights order even attempting to point your shit stained finger at any one is pathetic at best 

He sure thinks he is smart and informed and everything.  

15 minutes ago, Roosting said:

He sure thinks he is smart and informed and everything.  

Maybe you can explain to EZ the difference between a ballot and ballot application...oh wait...nevermind. 

5 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Maybe you can explain to EZ the difference between a ballot and ballot application...oh wait...nevermind. 

Can you explain the difference between a request from a real person and a mass mailing to an inaccurate voter list?

tard

6 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

ok jimmy you tell me then why our current system is just not good enough well besides not being as ez to cheat with 

3 hours ago, Roosting said:

Can you explain the difference between a request from a real person and a mass mailing to an inaccurate voter list?

tard

one is not as ez to cheat with. 

I just don't understand why the current system in not good enough for theses people ? 

if you are to fucking stupid to get a absentee ballot you are not bright enough to fill out a fourm sent to you anyway