Check your account email address ×

Trumps Postmaster

So I had a post office box in the next town over for a house I had. I would check it once a month as the only mail going to it would be sparatic letter or two from the town or the water bill. So when I open the box up it is stuffed full of every kind of advertisement to the point you would have to carefully pull out a piece at a time as to not tear the actual mail. So when I ask them to stop putting this crap in my box they tell me they can't as they are under contract to put that crap in the box no matter what. 

This whole mail in vote exposes the fucking retards that are led by bullshit MSM narrative. The mechanism's are already in place to vote absent. 

The media's spin that is being regurgitated by the fucking retards here is absolutely disturbing as to how off track someone can get when they want to believe in something anything that paints trump in a bad light.

There is ZERO vote suppression for anyone with the ambition to get it done.

36 minutes ago, Roosting said:

This whole mail in vote exposes the fucking retards that are led by bullshit MSM narrative. The mechanism's are already in place to vote absent. 

The media's spin that is being regurgitated by the fucking retards here is absolutely disturbing as to how off track someone can get when they want to believe in something anything that paints trump in a bad light.

You nailed it  Just take a look at how many different threads about this being started by the same partisan hacks

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Roosting said:

First of all you live in Manitoba so GFY. Second why is Trump and his donor crony Postmaster gutting the USPS right now? You know what don’t bother answering...I really don’t give a fuck about your thoughts or opinions.👍🏼🇺🇸

3 hours ago, racer254 said:

You nailed it  Just take a look at how many different threads about this being started by the same partisan hacks

You’re a dumb motherfucker...so there is that.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

7 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

So I had a post office box in the next town over for a house I had. I would check it once a month as the only mail going to it would be sparatic letter or two from the town or the water bill. So when I open the box up it is stuffed full of every kind of advertisement to the point you would have to carefully pull out a piece at a time as to not tear the actual mail. So when I ask them to stop putting this crap in my box they tell me they can't as they are under contract to put that crap in the box no matter what. 

Send your complaints to corporate America.

4 hours ago, Roosting said:

3 hours ago, racer254 said:

You both live above ground right? You’re both aware there is a world wide pandemic going on right?

why do I bother 

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

First of all you live in Manitoba so GFY. Second why is Trump and his donor crony Postmaster gutting the USPS right now? You know what don’t bother answering...I really don’t give a fuck about your thoughts or opinions.👍🏼🇺🇸

You’re a dumb motherfucker...so there is that.

OHHHH did I make your brain hurt. Not my fault you look like a stupid fucking idiot. While your stuck in retard land listening to CNN for your next conspiracy theory, the mechanism is in place to get your vote in if you are too scared to go vote in person wearing your mask. Do some research instead of looking like a reactionary dolt that only know 1/5 of the complete story.

Manitoba is far far greater than the depressed shithole you live in fool.