Check your account email address ×

Pelosi tells CNN "China would prefer Joe Biden."

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Is she starting, more and more, to talk fragmented and all over the place like Biden does?

Pelosi, Biden, Trump...fuck...most of them..what a fucked up system and situation we find ourselves in. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Pelosi, Biden, Trump...fuck...most of them..what a fucked up system and situation we find ourselves in. 

Where's all the mentally sharp people in government to lead us? Most of the ones at the top and in power are all old and loosing it  :flush: 

18 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Where's all the mentally sharp people in government to lead us? Most of the ones at the top and in power are all old and loosing it  :flush: 

I’m guessing the truly smart leaders have decided that they want no part of the shit show and the politics of personal destruction that goes along with it.

In politics you have to be impervious to VERBAL ATTACK. 

Trump, Pelosi, and Biden basically don't give a rat's ass about any of our criticism:

They are ALL WEALTHY.

They are all married.

They all have children.

They all, I believe have grand-children.

They all have degrees.

Some have LAW DEGREES.

Tell me where any of them give a rat's ass about our comments/criticism. 

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m guessing the truly smart leaders have decided that they want no part of the shit show and the politics of personal destruction that goes along with it.

ford.jpg

VERBAL ATTACK is a major component of politics. 

Same thing in policing. 

Were it not for the law, you would see physical/criminal attacks on political opponents. 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

:lmao: According to US IC. 

Surprising China would prefer Biden considering Corporate America uses China S their slave. Those same companies are listed on the stock exchange and Trumpers crow about how well the market is because their investments are huge. Snake just professed he made 40k just today.

China supports a Democrat? You Trumpers should be voting for Biden.

Just now, Mainecat said:

Surprising China would prefer Biden considering Corporate America uses China S their slave. Those same companies are listed on the stock exchange and Trumpers crow about how well the market is because their investments are huge. Snake just professed he made 40k just today.

:lmao:

11 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lmao:

Your Wall Street gains come from Corporate America using China as their slave labor force.

China is not the problem Corporate America is.

keep being a Trump cult follower Highmark. Look at the big picture and think for yourself.

Just now, Mainecat said:

Your Wall Street gains come from Corporate America using China as their slave labor force.

China is not the problem Corporate America is.

keep being a Trump cult follower Highmark. Look at the big picture and think for yourself.

Dude....I've always said we consume more than we can produce.   I'm not against fair trade with foreign countries however it must be just that.   Fair.    By fair it doesn't just mean equally open markets (tariffs) but also respect for intellectual property as well.   

Yes corporate America has used cheap foreign labor to enrichen themselves which in reality is just us.....yes you and me both.   I'm sure you no different than me have benefited from investing in companies that do work outside our borders. 

34 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Last week, son... last week.

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

Well yea China already has a billion dollars into hunter Biden why wouldn't they want Joe.

Want a Trump tie or MAGA hat? Perhaps some Ivanka trinkets?

Ivanka and her Lurch made millions while working for the fed taxpayer.

Yeah you go with your grifter support.

34 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Want a Trump tie or MAGA hat? Perhaps some Ivanka trinkets?

Ivanka and her Lurch made millions while working for the fed taxpayer.

Yeah you go with your grifter support.

Who do you think would end up running the white house during a Biden presidency? His Wife? The VP? some shadow figure from the DNC?  certainly no one thinks Sleepy Joe will be at the helm he can barely finish a sentence. 

8 hours ago, Matt said:

I like Bret Weinstein's plan.  Unity 2020.  Let's recruit two decent humans to run on a ticket together and pick the "President" by coin flip, then they switch at the midway point.

https://articlesofunity.org/

Dan Crenshaw and Tulsi Gabbard would be my picks!  No fucking extremists or whack jobs.

How about put 5 slugs in a revolver, spin it and make 6 guys play Russian roulette? The last guy alive wins.

I shouldn’t have suggested this to the moron choir here