Check your account email address ×

WE WILL VOTE

The anti Trump rhetoric is at an all time high and sleepy Joe has been all but absent. I haven't seen a whole lot of pro Trump Biden attack ads yet either. I have a feeling there is going to be an October surprise or two. 

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The failure out.

Vinny Boombahtz, I understand your frustration with Trump, but is Biden the best the dems could do?????

I would bail on Trump, if there was a reasonably good dem, but Biden is not viable. 

I think we are all screwed. 

39 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trumps responsible for his loss.....oh wait he's never been responsible his entire life.

Is he "Toast" yet? You said he would be gone before now dozens of times, how come he's still here?

1 hour ago, Anler said:

The anti Trump rhetoric is at an all time high and sleepy Joe has been all but absent. I haven't seen a whole lot of pro Trump Biden attack ads yet either. I have a feeling there is going to be an October surprise or two. 

The one they are playing here is absolutely brutal.  Shows a smug ass Biden berating a guy about questioning him . Biden gives a list of his great accomplishments to prove how superior he is.  Flashes to ABC news most trusted newsman calling him a liar and a fraud.   It works on two different levels.  Shows what a pompous ass Biden is and how far our media has drifted from reporting the news.   This would never happen at ABC news today. I bet some asses are chapped at ABC over the use of that footage. 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Tic toc

lmfao that clock has not been right in 4 yrs . that is a pretty bad track record for a clock even a busted one is correct 2 times a day . yours not once in like 1500 or so days. 

better just burry it out  back with the lame ducks you had to put out of there missery 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

lmfao that clock has not been right in 4 yrs . that is a pretty bad track record for a clock even a busted one is correct 2 times a day . yours not once in like 1500 or so days. 

better just burry it out  back with the lame ducks you had to put out of there missery 

92 days

56 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

And the liberals like you are responsible for trump being president, 👍

I do have to hand it to this mindset.  All Trump has to do is play rolling clips of these lunatics an rhetoric, and he'll gain support daily.. 

32 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I do have to hand it to this mindset.  All Trump has to do is play rolling clips of these lunatics an rhetoric, and he'll gain support daily.. 

Too late. Trumps 4 years of daily twitter lunacy is the perfect daily rolling idiocy for the world to witness.

He's done.

19 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Too late. Trumps 4 years of daily twitter lunacy is the perfect daily rolling idiocy for the world to witness.

He's done.

Really?  Thats the first time I've heard you say that.  :lol:   I'll say this.  If Trump somehow loses, I'll pay my bets, probably log off for a while and escape this time sucking insanity that we have been living in.  Because I'll know the transformation back to a hard left direction for the country will be full throttle.  If he wins like I think he will, I'm going to making a point of shoving it right back up your asses.  Because I was right, and guys like you have been dead ass wrong.

7 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Really?  Thats the first time I've heard you say that.  :lol:   I'll say this.  If Trump somehow loses, I'll pay my bets, probably log off for a while and escape this time sucking insanity that we have been living in.  Because I'll know the transformation back to a hard left direction for the country will be full throttle.  If he wins like I think he will, I'm going to making a point of shoving it right back up your asses.  Because I was right, and guys like you have been dead ass wrong.

How much harder left could we go? We’re spending an amount of money so obscene that it would make Bernie blush

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

How much harder left could we go? We’re spending an amount of money so obscene that it would make Bernie blush

The dem bill is $3t. The R bill is $1t.

Both ridiculous, but be fucking real for a second.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

Pelosi wanted 4T, this is a scaled down version. :lol: 

We don’t need any more stimulus IMO.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Snake said:

This is the 5th fucking bill....and the FED has spent almost 4 trillion additionally propping the failed financial system up

what fucking difference does it make at this point.