Check your account email address ×

Gives new meaning to 'handler'....

• Platinum Contributing Member

So it’s either this or a guy that has to two hand a cup of water and can barely walk down a ramp but can identify an elephant in a picture!!!! 

We are fucked.🤣🤣🤣🤣

24 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So it’s either this or a guy that has to two hand a cup of water and can barely walk down a ramp but can identify an elephant in a picture!!!! 

We are fucked.🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just a honest and simple question. How has Trump made your life worse? I'm talking his work not his mouth or persona. Curious. I'll answer the retort sure to come right now. Safer, wealthier and more aware of the corrupt halls of Washington.

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

We are fucked.🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thats the second time I've heard you mention this cup of water/ramp thing.  What is the significance of this, and are you friggin serious comparing Trumps energy level with Bidens?  :lol: 

8 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Just a honest and simple question. How has Trump made your life worse? I'm talking his work not his mouth or persona. Curious. I'll answer the retort sure to come right now. Safer, wealthier and more aware of the corrupt halls of Washington.

This oughta be good. :lol: 

1 hour ago, J. Jackson said:

This gonna be good

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

We are fucked.🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Thats the second time I've heard you mention this cup of water/ramp thing.  What is the significance of this, and are you friggin serious comparing Trumps energy level with Bidens?  :lol: 

This oughta be good. :lol: 

The man just stood in the sun at attention while saluting an entire class. That would put a loser like you on your back faster than a Wednesday night drunk. :lol:

honestly when are we going to get real about a cap on age to run for public office ?

imho if you are eligible for SS that should be the last time you are alowed to run for anything having to do with any govenment job . and I say after 75 you can no longer hold any govenment position except volunteer work at the hospital or va or cemetery type shit 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1