Check your account email address ×

Weekend thread!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Decisions decisions lol. The sxs has a full tank, the boat has 3/4 of a tank, the beer fridge is full, the grass needs cutting and I just finished my 2nd cup of coffee . I think I might find something to do lol

• Like 1

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Van gets a new radiator and ac condenser today. Tomorrow is a 3 mile hike with the new hip. Best thing I ever did. Feel 30 years old again. No hip, back, knee, or foot pain. It’s fucking gone. I sleep through the night like a dead baby. 

nice-  coworker had the same experience on one side but the others been more trouble.   

23 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

nice-  coworker had the same experience on one side but the others been more trouble.   

It’s a procedure that has evolved to an amazing degree. The newer approach cuts through no muscle or tendons. Just stretches the fuck out of them. They do it all through a 3” cut. Inflammation has been the main symptom to chase. Managed the pain with mainly Tylenol and aspirin.

• Like 1

Last night we tied one on pretty good at my buddy's in Bethel and ended up at the swimming hole after dinner without swim suits. The GF strips off her dress and in she goes off an 18 foot cliff in a Lacey bra and thong and my bud goes for it too, so of course now I had to.  :lol: :junk:this is what the hole looks like

Frenchmans-Hole-5.jpg

Night Golf tournament tonight with Glow balls up north, most fun I'll have golfing all year and will be lucky to stand up after we get back to the clubhouse considering how I packed the cooler :lol:

Edited by GGNHL
  • Like 4

16 hours ago, SSFB said:

Did the usual 4pm beers on Friday with 5 other guys, now just hanging out at home. Gonna have a few more and smoke a good cigar. 

15 year class reunion tomorrow. Nothing else going on otherwise, just playing it by ear. :bc:

You really like hanging out with guy's don't you :news:. :owned:     When you going to throw a chick in the mix, buster????  

• Haha 3

26 minutes ago, jammin said:

You really like hanging out with guy's don't you :news:. :owned:     When you going to throw a chick in the mix, buster????  

I don’t kiss and tell. :news:

38 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

Last night we tied one on pretty good at my buddy's in Bethel and ended up at the swimming hole after dinner without swim suits. The GF strips off her dress and in she goes off an 18 foot cliff in a Lacey bra and thong and my bud goes for it too, so of course now I had to.  :lol: :junk:this is what the hole looks like

Frenchmans-Hole-5.jpg

Night Golf tournament tonight with Glow balls up north, most fun I'll have golfing all year and will be lucky to stand up after we get back to the clubhouse considering how I packed the cooler :lol:

Frenchman’s hole :bc: 

• Like 2

Pity bump for jewels. The neighbor who had bottles of pond scum at 8:30 at night ,with a broken ac when it was in the 90s came through with payment today. A case of two different continents nectar of the gods. Daughter is happy with the color she picked out. I hate painting but the beer fridge being full of yummies makes it more better. :bc:

A28410E1-8254-47EA-8D75-11D5256FCB5F.jpeg

3FB31D7D-FC85-468A-B2F0-8CC309C6BB26.jpeg

On 7/24/2020 at 9:41 PM, Crotch Lickmeoff said:

Guy quit on me 3weeks ago. His replacement is a fucking retard who almost cost us a few contracts. His replacement starts Monday.  I havent had a proper sleep in weeks 

Who was the genius that hired the retard ? What made him so appealing, to get hired in the first place ?

1 hour ago, Frostynuts said:

Who was the genius that hired the retard ? What made him so appealing, to get hired in the first place ?

The new broom swept well. He had experience and was selling himself pretty good. You never know

15 year class reunion last night. Damn good times and we all get along well. Drinking from 3 in the afternoon until 4am. I don’t feel too bad amazingly. :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, SSFB said:

15 year class reunion last night. Damn good times and we all get along well. Drinking from 3 in the afternoon until 4am. I don’t feel too bad amazingly. :lol:

IMG_5532.GIF.3a4c18b61832bbc6451ccbdd8eb96971.GIF

• Haha 3

• Platinum Contributing Member

All day at the track testing yesterday when it was hot and humid, wearing leathers. Then today rode a couple short loops on the MTB in the even higher heat has me all worn out. 

9 hours ago, SSFB said:

my 3 day hangovers did not start till I was 40 after they started my drinking went way way down . I don't think I have been drunk in over 8 yrs . 

it is odd 2 other buds around that age had to all but stop drinking also . 

Edited by Ez ryder