Check your account email address ×

Vermont Now Has Mask Order

1 hour ago, ckf said:

I have a triple layer cloth mask that fits me well. I'm just trying to do my part to getting life, and the economy back as soon as possible. Obviously it is not going to go away on its own. Why not do EVERYTHING we can to get rid of it? Even if the a mask only works 10% of the time, it still helps.

I've been in 2 hospitals since the outbreak. Both required me to wear a cloth mask. One of the 2 is a very well respected teaching hospital here in New England. They required me to wear the mask to help prevent the spread of the virus. Some of you guys should get on the horn and let them know how foolish they are. :lol: 

I’m not anti mask,they have their place. No need to get hot Aboot it Phaggit. :lol:

57 minutes ago, frenchy said:

death rates seem to ebb and flow and also seem to follow the pattern of other airborne viruses from what we can see, meaning the chances of it's strength increasing as people begin to spend more time indoors as winter weather hits are very likely. Given your infection rate is pretty much out of control currently that's not a good starting point. 

Not seeing it. The USA is major for profit medical. Not social medicine. It’s a bigger problem then the political bullshit that has taken over. 

2 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Been in 8 states in the last 4 months. My family is making the best of it and not hiding under our beds. Why don’t you clean your hands with some brake clean you retard. There is a difference between taking some precautions and hiding in your basement judging what others do in another country. Get a life fucktard. 

Not in any basement or a fucktard, I'm proud of making the safest environment I can for many employees, friends and family. Just a guy with respect for other people that doesn't walk on his knuckles. Go make up for pathos in life on someone else Tète de Bois. 

8 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I’m not anti mask,they have their place. No need to get hot Aboot it Phaggit. :lol:

Who's hot, lol. I was just explaining my reason for wearing one when entering stores and public buildings.

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Who's hot, lol. I was just explaining my reason for wearing one when entering stores and public buildings.

Well I apologize for my assumption. Don’t ban me.:lol: 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tinker said:

Not in any basement or a fucktard, I'm proud of making the safest environment I can for many employees, friends and family. Just a guy with respect for other people that doesn't walk on his knuckles. Go make up for pathos in life on someone else Tète de Bois. 

You are politically motivated with your posts. Very obvious. When you have some lifetime experience come back and play. :bigfinger:

7 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

You are politically motivated with your posts. Very obvious. When you have some lifetime experience come back and play. :bigfinger:

You're totally off base, I run an essential service shop that runs 24/7 regardless of Covid. Dunno where your anger came from but if we're doing the same things cheers to Ya

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Tinker said:

LMAO...You're poisoning them with Methanol ...:lol:..... oh well I guess you like long slow painful deaths... you sadist.

It would  be smart to leave the methanol for cleaning windshields and not hands.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Tinker said:

You're totally off base, I run an essential service shop that runs 24/7 regardless of Covid. Dunno where your anger came from but if we're doing the same things cheers to Ya

Cool story,but every one shared info on this thread and you  Added  zero! Bring political bs and you are beating the Kung flu with your political bull shit, save your essential shit for others.  A Walmart cashier  is considered essential.  Idiot.............

4 hours ago, Snake said:

Would literally give my nut for 19 more months.

I've had it.......like Christmas all year long anymore.....It's insane..Working on getting paper work and final date set.. and speaking of nuts, get a hernia fixed under their watch.

19 months will go by quick.....:bc:........hopefully

10 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Dr. Jen Ashton, Surgeon, Chief Medical Correspondent ABC News: masks can actually cause more harm than good, they are for sick people to protect the healthy people around them, they serve as emotional or psychological protection for people, but in reality is they don’t really provide us with protection, not capable of blocking coronaviruses or influenza, they can go right through

Ohio State Senator Nino Vitale proves wearing masks causes available oxygen drops to levels below what OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) has declared to be safe

Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine Rashid A Buttar, FAAPM, FACAM, FAAIM: No benefit from wearing mask, Pores to big to filter viruses. Masks actually hurt you. If you wear a face mask, you are restricting your oxygen andincreasing the amount of carbon dioxide you’re breathing in, and studies have shown actually increasing the amount of bacteria you’re breathing, including the poly-propylene components of the face mask which gradual degrade, causing histotoxic-hypoxia injury, increased cortisol stimulating fight or flight response, which suppresses immune system.

:read:

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Cool story,but every one shared info on this thread and you  Added  zero! Bring political bs and you are beating the Kung flu with your political bull shit, save your essential shit for others.  A Walmart cashier  is considered essential.  Idiot.............

Nope not an idiot, we're all doing well up here.

How Y'all doin ?

33 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Mich governor wants Biden to put federal mask rule in place if he wins ... :read:

Hard to believe but the people of Illinois are glad that they don’t live in Michigan. We thought we lived in the most corrupt state, hold my beer, that cunt  is trumping all states with the dumb dumb rules. The mayor of Atlanta has the clear winner of idiot though.  She brings idiot to the next level.. either one as VP should give Trump a land slide victory. 

15 hours ago, Tinker said:

Sheep LoL

Livin and workin like healthy respectable humans for 4 months now. How Y'all doin down there ? LoL

You Canadians seem to have a good handle on the Covid, we should look to your country as an example on how to handle a pandemic.

15 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Living my life as normal.....except extra busy at work....so much so with no end in sight, that I have decided to retire within the next few months instead of waiting another couple of years. Just way too many hours now that it has become unenjoyable.

You should chaperone teen parties in Middletown since you are invincible to the Covid, think of it as your civic duty.

https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2020/07/24/middletown-nj-teenagers-covid/

17 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

That interview was from from March 8th, it's outdated as the science has moved on.

Now we have a conspiracy, WTF dude? :lol:

No kidding that interview is from March 8th and the science has moved on from there, just as the science has moved on with therapeautics and the march towards a vaccine.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/jul/08/facebook-posts/video-shows-outdated-face-mask-guidance-dr-anthony/

Would you call not entering thousands of negative results, but entering positive ones to distort numbers a conspiracy or not? 

It’s funny how some like to rip Whitmer but our state is actually doing well as far  as cases and deaths and around here other than people wearing masks in stores it seems like a normal summer...busy as hell.