Check your account email address ×

Vermont Now Has Mask Order

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

It's going to suck for the guys and gals from the US that ride in Quebec if the borders are closed this winter. :(

Within a week of the restrictions in March there was a blow up in Cochrane, 8 hrs from Toronto so you'd think it would have been ok. 1 person that had travelled infected the gas station, the sled shop and his work place. The ofsc shut the trail system and of course the outrage was because you're isolating on a fn sled for fuck sake ! But ya can't travel, service, eat, sleep without congregating. Still no word if the season will happen yet as far as I know but I could be wrong. Quebec has published how they're working on on the regulations but that's all futile if meatheads put their rights before everyone else. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
47 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

In February.

He said even in a outbreak they aren't that protective. 

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

Shutting down for a flu or cold is idiotic. This is all about election year at this point. 

I can see shutting down originally for a few weeks to protect people & to figure out what's going on. 

The stats now show this is not anything to worry about - except for the sickly & the old & frail. 

When is this Global Election you speak of? 

19 minutes ago, jammin said:

So we all sit at home with a mask on and starve to death. Excellent idea....... 

No. Wear a Mask that matches the environment, sanitize everything you touch and life goes on. It's so simple my neck hurts from shaking my head

1 minute ago, Tinker said:

No. Wear a Mask that matches the environment, sanitize everything you touch and life goes on. It's so simple my neck hurts from shaking my head

No - people forced to wear those all day while working is bullshit. I feel bad for them...

Just now, ford_428cj said:

Are we talking an international mask rule? No - were talking here in the states. Pay attn imbecile...

So why is it happening everywhere else across the globe where it is not an election year?

Try not to drool as you get the hamster onto the wheel. 

7 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Well MC said shut everything down and wear a mask.  Where we going to go with everything shut down?  

I’ve been in a bunch of buildings through all of this. The ones that require real masks and make you use hand sanitizer or wash your hands before you come in know the deal. We have a few customers that installed sinks in their employee entrance . Temp check ,wash your hands and put on a fresh clean mask before you come in. Hand sanitizer stations everywhere. Bhen is right,shut the fuck up about the magic cloth and put hand sanitizer everywhere. We have a few customers that I can’t go in because I’ve been in hospitals,nursing homes and medical centers. In the mean time,I can walk right into a big box store with a fake mask and their hand sanitizer station is empty. Why can I buy hand sanitizer by the gallon but these big box stores have next to none for their customers? They aren’t cleaning carts ECT.  Sorry,but the useless mask thing is a joke. It just keeps the sheep from licking windows.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, frenchy said:

So why is it happening everywhere else across the globe where it is not an election year?

Try not to drool as you get the hamster onto the wheel. 

No idea what the mask rules are elsewhere, nor do I give a fuck. Most other countries are full of retards anyway...

9 minutes ago, jammin said:

Well MC said shut everything down and wear a mask.  Where we going to go with everything shut down?  

That’s easy for him to say when he is retired. 

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I’ve been in a bunch of buildings through all of this. The ones that require real masks and make you use hand sanitizer or wash your hands before you come in know the deal. We have a few customers that installed sinks in their employee entrance . Temp check ,wash your hands and put on a fresh clean mask before you come in. Hand sanitizer stations everywhere. Bhen is right,shut the fuck up about the magic cloth and put hand sanitizer everywhere. We have a few customers that I can’t go in because I’ve been in hospitals,nursing homes and medical centers. In the mean time,I can walk right into a big box store with a fake mask and their hand sanitizer station is empty. Why can I buy hand sanitizer by the gallon but these big box stores have next to none for their customers? They aren’t cleaning carts ECT.  Sorry,but the useless mask thing is a joke. It just keeps the sheep from licking windows.

Boom.....nailed it. Maybe you aren’t  retarded after all!!!!!

Edited by f7ben

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

Francy & fat snacks got ...

giphy1.gif.67315c6e482fb2caeb58563ff8ed3827.gif

And MC just shit his pants again...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

So....you have been taking all of the precautions, including wearing a mask.... haven't gotten sick and say wearing a mask is useless? 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Boom.....nailed it. Maybe you aren’t  retarded after all!!!!!

We do COVID clean up and have seen some dumb shit. It was very serious a few months ago, now it’s do all of the paperwork and make the act look good. Give the paperwork to the customer,he submits it to the cdc and the business is back open in a few hours. Depending on the business,they don’t even shut down. We just change the filters and do a air purge, some $10 a hour cleaning crew spays some disinfectant around and it’s called good. 

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

So....you have been taking all of the precautions, including wearing a mask.... haven't gotten sick and say wearing a mask is useless? 

Literally wear a mask 1 time per week, or less if I don't have to shop.

Customers walk right up to me and get their stuff.

None of businesses require me to mask to deliver or pick up.

1 person at work wear a mask all the time. 1.

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

Literally wear a mask 1 time per week, or less if I don't have to shop.

Customers walk right up to me and get their stuff.

None of businesses require me to mask to deliver or pick up.

1 person at work wear a mask all the time. 1.

Are you saying that they don't work? I understand that neither of us live in an area with a lot of case's, so transmission is not as much of an issue as some areas.

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

No,I only wear a mask when required. I have four different types of masks in the truck. I wash my hands and use hand sanitizer a lot. I wear a N95 when in a hospital ECT. We follow what are customers require. When I’m not at work I only wear one in a business that requires them. Didn’t wear one once while on vacation for 10 days in Golf Shores. I’m not one that gets all worked up in a business that requires them. No different than a steak house requiring no t shirts or jeans. I go with the flow or go somewhere else. Not worth getting worked up about it. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

No,I only wear a mask when required. I have four different types of masks in the truck. I wash my hands and use hand sanitizer a lot. I wear a N95 when in a hospital ECT. We follow what are customers require. When I’m not at work I only wear one in a business that requires them. Didn’t wear one once while on vacation for 10 days in Golf Shores. I’m not one that gets all worked up in a business that requires them. No different than a steak house requiring no t shirts or jeans. I go with the flow or go somewhere else. Not worth getting worked up about it. 

x2 :bc: 

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

Are you saying that they don't work? I understand that neither of us live in an area with a lot of case's, so transmission is not as much of an issue as some areas.

Boots on the ground observation. Take from it what you will. I ain't no doctor.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

yes, all that extensive raw data he provided is simply irrefutable! :lol: 

Not one person where I work has gotten sick. 75 guys in the field doing work in three states, and in contact with thousands of people a day. Two of those states don’t require masks in most buildings. Raw data no,just real life experience.