Check your account email address ×

Vermont Now Has Mask Order

I open the door and

7 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Don't you use hand sani before and after you touch anything ? I sure as fuck do. Ya never know if some dickhead without a mask left their shit on a surface

I have it in the door of the car. As soon as I open the door I pump 2 shots of sanitizer on my hands before I touch anything in the car. I assume everything that I had touched could have been infected.

Just now, ckf said:

I open the door and

I have it in the door of the car. As soon as I open the door I pump 2 shots of sanitizer on my hands before I touch anything in the car. I assume everything that I had touched could have been infected.

I so the same with the wipes ckf. I trust nobody. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Don't you use hand sani before and after you touch anything ? I sure as fuck do. Ya never know if some dickhead without a mask left their shit on a surface

I showered before I went and after I got in the car i wiped my hands.  The fucking point is  home depot requires a mask but doesn't clean the scanner after each customers use. And no I'm not walking around a grocery store and wiping my hands after each product I pick up and put in the cart. When I'm done I do. 

Edited by jammin

Just now, Mainecat said:

I so the same with the wipes ckf. I trust nobody. 

Better safe than sorry.

1 minute ago, jammin said:

I showered before I went and after I got in the car i wiped my hands.  The fucking point is  home depot requires a mask but doesn't clean the scanner after each customers use. And no I'm not walking around a grocery store and wiping my hands after each product I pick up and put in the cart. 

Agreed that stores need to do a better job cleaning.

28 minutes ago, jammin said:

I showered before I went and after I got in the car i wiped my hands.  The fucking point is  home depot requires a mask but doesn't clean the scanner after each customers use. And no I'm not walking around a grocery store and wiping my hands after each product I pick up and put in the cart. When I'm done I do. 

Up here it's single file every 6ft to the cashiers and you have the choice of a regular cashier or self checkout and at self check out they ask if you want them to scan or do it yourself. I have no issue any direction as I have a bottle of spray isopropyl and or hand sani in my pocket. I do my hands before and after. I do my hands after I've touched the bags and wipe down the packaging. Truck key and door handle gets a wipe too. It's just become routine and makes living and working normally possible. Not a chance would I work closely with anyone without a N95 mask on. When I'm in the office or any store I wear cotton and they get misted with isopropyl routinely. 

Life goes on 

Edited by Tinker
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, jammin said:

You called Ben and myself out!!!!  :bigfinger:

:lol:

Like I'm supposed to remember all of the dumb fucks around here.  You 2 fit the profile...
  :lol:

:bc:

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

The country need to totally shut down and reset. The fed needs to make a country wide mandatory shut down and mask requirement.

The economy will never recover and schools will not restart until we do this all together instead of state by state.

So we all sit at home with a mask on and starve to death. Excellent idea....... 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Many experts also agree and it makes almost no sense that a piece of cloth which is unable to filter small particles would prevent spread 

It makes more sense that these cloth masks exacerbate the issue as people are always touching their face 

except that's not the point of wearing the mask, it is to prevent the spread via larger droplets that become airborne in areas where there are large gatherings of people. the theory is it will mitigate much of the spread but not all, allowing commerce to continue on some level. I don't know why this basic concept is somehow impossible for some to grasp, still today. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Cases are skyrocketing in this country while other countries across the globe have a handle on this virus and are getting back to some sense of normalcy yet here we are with people acting like wearing a mask is akin to shitting on their Constitutional Rights...bizarre.

Cases - key word. Deaths are going the other way. The virus has weakened ...or this was all a sham to start.

The mask is bullshit. Where is the vid of the chic vaping right thru hers?

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

The country need to totally shut down and reset. The fed needs to make a country wide mandatory shut down and mask requirement.

The economy will never recover and schools will not restart until we do this all together instead of state by state.

For a death rate waaay below 1 percent??

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

except that's not the point of wearing the mask, it is to prevent the spread via larger droplets that become airborne in areas where there are large gatherings of people. the theory is it will mitigate much of the spread but not all, allowing commerce to continue on some level. I don't know why this basic concept is somehow impossible for some to grasp, still today. 

Whats the death rate again dummy...

1 minute ago, jammin said:

Well, fuck. 

Would it be considered'dumb fuck profiling' ?  :lol:

Not to worry.....I still love my jammies. :lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, ford_428cj said:

Whats the death rate again dummy...

Your death rate is not what is keeping your borders closed and continuing restrictions. Your infection rate is.

Oh yeah, less infection = less death

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, ckf said:

I open the door and

I bought 100 little sanitizers to give out to clients when they come in the office, slick little deals that you can hang off your signal stalk in your truck, or a woman's purse, etc..  Like you said, hop in, squeeze a little on your hands, wipe everything clean and dry before touching anything in the vehicle.  Easy peasy.

• Like 1

Just now, Tinker said:

Your death rate is not what is keeping your borders closed and continuing restrictions. Your infection rate is.

It's going to suck for the guys and gals from the US that ride in Quebec if the borders are closed this winter. :(

10 minutes ago, frenchy said:

So wearing a mask is exactly as effective as sneezing into your shirt 

just like I fucking said 

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

It's going to suck for the guys and gals from the US that ride in Quebec if the borders are closed this winter. :(

Yeah, no kidding.  Our camp is like 15-20 minutes from the border, and I was really hoping to do some border crossing this year.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Yeah, no kidding.  Our camp is like 15-20 minutes from the border, and I was really hoping to do some border crossing this year.

It's hurting a lot of the local businesses here along the border. We used to see a ton of Quebec plates at the grocery stores in Derby. A lot used to come down to Burke during the summer to mountain bike too.

4 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Shutting down for a flu or cold is idiotic. This is all about election year at this point. 

I can see shutting down originally for a few weeks to protect people & to figure out what's going on. 

The stats now show this is not anything to worry about - except for the sickly & the old & frail.