Check your account email address ×

Vermont Now Has Mask Order

Just now, ford_428cj said:

But how does the vapor get through the magic cloth?

also nobody will remember but 2-3 weeks ago is making the argument that if you want me to wear a mask you should just wear three or four or five

Well guess what now a few experts are saying that's actually not a bad idea :lol:

Just now, f7ben said:

Governor said my “crutch” excuses me his idiocy and that makes me smile

I'd feel really good about being to much of a coward to strand for something that I truly believe in. Instead I'll play the race.. um I mean the medical card.  :lol:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

Thank God for Twitter. :lol:

So you now agree that they are useless :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

But how does the vapor get through the magic cloth?

also nobody will remember but 2-3 weeks ago is making the argument that if you want me to wear a mask you should just wear three or four or five

Well guess what now a few experts are saying that's actually not a bad idea :lol:

Imagine a bandana. Prolly could blow smoke rings thru that :lol:

1 minute ago, ckf said:

I'd feel really good about being to much of a coward to strand for something that I truly believe in. Instead I'll play the race.. um I mean the medical card.  :lol:

I won’t wear a mask and I won’t be fined for it. Haha hahahaha

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I won’t wear a mask and I won’t be fined for it. Haha hahahaha

Yeah, it is funny to see someone that I thought had a set of balls cower the way that you do.

:lol:

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

N95's, KN95's, etc. are very effective, double and triple layer cloth mask reduce the aerosols.

Something is better than nothing, a leather hemet while not a protective as modern helmet is better than no helmet.

And who gives a fuck about controlling you or any other reptillinn believeing numbskull? The answer is no one, it's your own paranoia that has you fucked up.

Damn,put the work boots on to give him that kick in the nuts.:lol:

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

Yeah, it is funny to see someone that I thought had a set of balls cower the way that you do.

:lol:

Says the guy wearing a cloth mask :lol: talk about cowering

50 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Myself , my wife and my daughter all have asthma. None of us are required to wear a mask. I can’t wait for the first time some Tinker faggot tries to shame any of us for not having one on. I will also immediately hire a lawyer if any business refuses me service. It is illegal to discriminate against me based on my medical condition.

We all will carry our inhalers as proof.

You and dripster are so edgy and rebellious. :lmao:

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Says the guy wearing a cloth mask :lol: talk about cowering

At least I am not a fake like yourself and stand for what I believe in.

I'm done with this pointless arguing for now..,.. let's just agree to disagree and move on. :bc:

• Like 1

Just now, ckf said:

I'm done with this pointless arguing for now..,.. let's just agree to disagree and move on. :bc:

:bigfinger:lolz

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ckf said:

I just can’t believe people are so upset about the mask. Both the pro mask and the anti mask. I could care less and go with the flow because it will all fade away in time. :bc: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I just can’t believe people are so upset about the mask. Both the pro mask and the anti mask. I could care less and go with the flow because it will all fade away in time. :bc: 

The reality is that it will be mandatory just about everywhere by fall / winter. Everyone will end up complying, or not entering a public building.  The sooner everyone gets on board, the sooner we all get back to a more normal life. It's not rocket science and pretty easy to understand.

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

The reality is that it will be mandatory just about everywhere by fall / winter. Everyone will end up complying, or not entering a public building.  The sooner everyone gets on board, the sooner we all get back to a more normal life. It's not rocket science and pretty easy to understand.

Exactly

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

Bullshit...it makes zero difference as far as the virus is concerned. You had this shown to you repeatedly. Take your emotions out of it snowflake 

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

You hit the nail on the head,Vince also said it well a few pages ago. If it gets things opened up I’m all for it.  

Just now, Woodtick said:

You hit the nail on the head,Vince also said it well a few pages ago. If it gets things opened up I’m all for it.  

Except the mask does nothing to help that. 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Bullshit...it makes zero difference as far as the virus is concerned. You had this shown to you repeatedly. Take your emotions out of it snowflake 

21 minutes ago, ckf said:

Just now, f7ben said:

Except the mask does nothing to help that. 

We all know that most of the magic cloths people are wearing don’t do shit. I need businesses open to make  a living.  I like money.

Just now, Woodtick said:

We all know that most of the magic cloths people are wearing don’t do shit. I need businesses open to make  a living.  I like money.

I agree....I think our politicians should quit politicizing this virus at the expense of small business. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

It's not going to just go away this summer like we all had hoped.

The virus originated in China. China is more densely populated yet they are doing better than the US?  WTF is wrong with us?