Check your account email address ×

Vermont Now Has Mask Order

The country need to totally shut down and reset. The fed needs to make a country wide mandatory shut down and mask requirement.

The economy will never recover and schools will not restart until we do this all together instead of state by state.

Just now, f7ben said:

Exactly...you’d have to be one brain dead count to think a cloth face covering incapable of filtering anything at all would be effective at all in preventing the spread of virus. If you have a cough or sneeze cover your fucking face.....there. Just accomplished the same thing as any cloth face mask

fucking idiot 

LoL Your own words just said covering your face is the same as wearing a mask. Cover yur fn yap, it won't kill ya to have a little respect for other people even though you seem to hate respecting anything. 

1 minute ago, Tinker said:

LoL Your own words just said covering your face is the same as wearing a mask. Cover yur fn yap, it won't kill ya to have a little respect for other people even though you seem to hate respecting anything. 

I cover my mouth when coughing or sneezing....that’s basic hygiene. Don’t need a fucking mask for that

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Here you go assholes, countless other studies saying the same

https://www.jwatch.org/fw116526/2020/04/07/covid-19-update-ineffective-surgical-masks-who-guidance

You just said yourself covering your face is the same as wearing a mask. If anybody is stupid enough to think that putting a cloth over your mouth and nose does not reduce what you discharge out your mouth you really should kill yourself now. 

Just now, Tinker said:

You just said yourself covering your face is the same as wearing a mask. If anybody is stupid enough to think that putting a cloth over your mouth and nose does not reduce what you discharge out your mouth you really should kill yourself now. 

Read the study you dumbass faggot. Cloth and surgical masks literally made no difference in blocking the viral load expelled from a cough onto a petri 

fucking retard

I do not need to read a survey to know that covering your mouth reduces what you expel. Hell even you know that, you said it yourself. Are all the Doctors and Nurses this stupid to you too ? Really ??

Just now, Tinker said:

I do not need to read a survey to know that covering your mouth reduces what you expel. Hell even you know that, you said it yourself. Are all the Doctors and Nurses this stupid to you too ? Really ??

Listen you fucking idiot....wearing a non sealed cloth mask is doing nothing more than covering a sneeze or cough with your arm or shirt. 

They should have mandated frequent hand sanitizer use....that would have actually done something positive

Listen you fucking idiot....wearing a non sealed cloth mask is doing nothing more than covering a sneeze or cough with your arm or shirt. 

They should have mandated frequent hand sanitizer use....that would have actually done something positive

You're getting pummelled as bad as the wild and leafs will in a week 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Had to go to home depot yesterday in RHI.  Mask required, ok, fine.  Go to self checkout and you can't just scan the item... you have to pick up a hand held scan gun and scan each barcode.  Ok, fine. I finished and waited for a few minutes and watched to see what they do after each customers use. Well, they did nothing. No sanitizing the hand held after my use or each customer after (watched 4 in a row use it without hesitation) but make sure you have a mask on!!! 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, jammin said:

Had to go to home depot yesterday in RHI.  Mask required, ok, fine.  Go to self checkout and you can't just scan the item... you have to pick up a hand held scan gun and scan each barcode.  Ok, fine. I finished and waited for a few minutes and watched to see what they do after each customers use. Well, they did nothing. No sanitizing the hand held after my use or each customer after (watched 4 in a row use it without hesitation) but make sure you have a mask on!!! 

It’s bullshit

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Im reading not listening and I'm far from being an idiot so don't bother trying to offend me, I really don't give a fuck what you think or rant about. Hand Sanitizer was so simple and easy up here it didn't have to be mandated. I made it with Methanol from Gas Line antifreeze when it ran on short supply. Real Masks were focussed on the medical community and millions have been made by businesses professionally and by people with their own sewing machine machines. I've bought and given away 50-60 masks with the sole intent to have people be able to protect each other. I live part time 2.5 miles by boat from my marina, when I enter their store I wear a mask. It's fn simple. When I work in Toronto I'll wear an N95. It's simple, I don't hesitate. I don't like it but we are moving on up here, how you all doin ?

Just now, Tinker said:

Im reading not listening and I'm far from being an idiot so don't bother trying to offend me, I really don't give a fuck what you think or rant about. Hand Sanitizer was so simple and easy up here it didn't have to be mandated. I made it with Methanol from Gas Line antifreeze when it ran on short supply. Real Masks were focussed on the medical community and millions have been made by businesses professionally and by people with their own sewing machine machines. I've bought and given away 50-60 masks with the sole intent to have people be able to protect each other. I live part time 2.5 miles by boat from my marina, when I enter their store I wear a mask. It's fn simple. When I work in Toronto I'll wear an N95. It's simple, I don't hesitate. I don't like it but we are moving on up here, how you all doin ?

We are doing fine here in Northern MN. Very few infections. It was ridiculous that we shut down at all.

6 minutes ago, jammin said:

Don't you use hand sani before and after you touch anything ? I sure as fuck do. Ya never know if some dickhead without a mask left their shit on a surface

Just now, Tinker said:

Don't you use hand sani before and after you touch anything ? I sure as fuck do. Ya never know if some dickhead without a mask left their shit on a surface

How would a mask prevent someone from contaminating what they touch?

You are indeed a fucking idiot and you’re talking in circles. Quit being so emotional

We are doing fine here in Northern MN. Very few infections. It was ridiculous that we shut down at all.

Northern MN doesn't accurately represent the demograph of the rest of your country does it 

How would a mask prevent someone from contaminating what they touch?

You are indeed a fucking idiot and you’re talking in circles. Quit being so emotional

You seriously can't understand how a cloth over you mouth doesn't reduce what comes out of it and lands on a surface ? Seriously ??

Just now, Tinker said:

You seriously can't understand how a cloth over you mouth doesn't reduce what comes out of it and lands on a surface ? Seriously ??

I can read the study....it says you’re wrong