Check your account email address ×

Vermont Now Has Mask Order

15 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

I wanna see how they'll jail 50,000+ folks who refuse to wear them, they are already letting people out of jails due to the virus spreading while in jail..

Isn't it just a fine?

1 minute ago, jammin said:

Our community has a mandate but no fine tied to it 

I don't believe VT has a fine either. I have seen where some states have fines, but I haven't heard about being jailed like Don mentioned. :dunno:

Indiana Makes Not Wearing Mask a Class B Misdemeanor, Punishable by 6 Months in Jail

BY EWAN PALMER ON 7/23/20 AT 11:14 AM EDT

03:53
Which U.S. States Require Face Masks In Public To Curb The Spread Of Coronavirus?

The Governor of Indiana has announced all residents and visitors in the state will be required to wear face coverings such as masks in public or risk facing a criminal charge.

Governor Eric Holcomb is due to sign an Executive Order which will mean a statewide mask requirement would take effect in Indiana on July 27.

Those who don't follow the new order could be charged with a Class B misdemeanor, which is punishable by a fine and up to six months in jail.

Holcomb said that by "masking up, we can and will save lives and slow the spread of COVID-19" in the state.

The mandate will require everyone over the age of 8-years-old to cover their faces at all indoor spaces, public transport and vehicle services such as taxis, as well as outdoor public spaces when you can't socially distance from those who you do not live with.

Face coverings will be required in schools for students in third grade and above, as well as all teachers, other school staff and visitors.

Exceptions will be made for medical purposes, disabilities, exercising, eating and drinking.

While failure to wear a mask will be considered a misdemeanor offense, Holcomb assured that the "mask police will not be patrolling Hoosier streets."

He told a press conference: "We are going to continue to try to appeal to Hoosiers to do the right thing."

In a statement, Holcomb said that the enforcement of the face coverings will instead focus on educating those on the scientific benefits of wearing a mask through the outbreak.

Holcomb said a penalty can be levied under the authority of state law, but local governments may impose more restrictive guidelines.

14 hours ago, ckf said:

I have a triple layer cloth mask that fits me well. I'm just trying to do my part to getting life, and the economy back as soon as possible. Obviously it is not going to go away on its own. Why not do EVERYTHING we can to get rid of it? Even if the a mask only works 10% of the time, it still helps.

I've been in 2 hospitals since the outbreak. Both required me to wear a cloth mask. One of the 2 is a very well respected teaching hospital here in New England. They required me to wear the mask to help prevent the spread of the virus. Some of you guys should get on the horn and let them know how foolish they are. :lol: 

Did you have Covid? Were you tested with a positive result? How is preventing the spread by wearing a mask if your not positive logical? It would be like wearing a condom on a softie anticipating a piece of ass.

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Did you have Covid? Were you tested with a positive result? How is preventing the spread by wearing a mask if your not positive logical? It would be like wearing a condom on a softie anticipating a piece of ass.

Why wear a helmet when sledding? Why wear a seatbelt when in a car?  We aren't all as accident prone as Bhen :lol:  Come on dude, you know the reason for the mask. I could be asymptomatic and spread the virus without even knowing it.

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Why wear a helmet when sledding? Why wear a seatbelt when in a car?  We aren't all as accident prone as Bhen :lol:  Come on dude, you know the reason for the mask. I could be asymptomatic and spread the virus without even knowing it.

Have you been tested?

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

Why not have a law for helmets on road bikes? Oh wait lol

Probably should outlaw snowmobiles... Too much risk 

Yep you can kill an innocent person with a sled, happens often 

14 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

1. If you're sick you are quarentined or hospitalized.

2. You don't have to be sick or have any symptoms to be contagious which is the whole point of slipping on a mask. 

4 minutes ago, Tinker said:

2. You don't have to be sick or have any symptoms to be contagious which is the whole point of slipping on a mask. 

Asymptomatic transmission is around 0 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

It’s amazing how the dumb ass level has gone up here over the last 4 years.

You and a few other liberal losers on this site are directly responsible for that, congrats on your accomplishment.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I've had it.......like Christmas all year long anymore.....It's insane..Working on getting paper work and final date set.. and speaking of nuts, get a hernia fixed under their watch.

19 months will go by quick.....:bc:........hopefully

Yep. We leave the building at 10 most days, don't get on area till 10:30, then hammer till it's done. It's over the top.

Wife goes March 31st, then 1 more year for me.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Dr. Jen Ashton, Surgeon, Chief Medical Correspondent ABC News: masks can actually cause more harm than good, they are for sick people to protect the healthy people around them, they serve as emotional or psychological protection for people, but in reality is they don’t really provide us with protection, not capable of blocking coronaviruses or influenza, they can go right through

Ohio State Senator Nino Vitale proves wearing masks causes available oxygen drops to levels below what OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) has declared to be safe

Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine Rashid A Buttar, FAAPM, FACAM, FAAIM: No benefit from wearing mask, Pores are to big to filter viruses. Masks actually hurt you. If you wear a face mask, you are restricting your oxygen and increasing the amount of carbon dioxide you’re breathing in, and studies have shown actually increasing the amount of bacteria you’re breathing, including the poly-propylene components of the face mask which gradual degrade, causing histotoxic-hypoxia injury, increased cortisol stimulating fight or flight response, which suppresses immune system.

Why do none of the mask retards ever acknowledge the multitude of professional Doctors and Scientists providing solid opinions on how useless wearing a cloth mask is?

Its because they are emotionally invested in believing they are doing something good when in reality all theyre doing is acting like a bunch of fucking sheep assholes

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Asymptomatic transmission is around 0 

So 4.3 million Americans have been infected by visibly and physically sick people that were not in quarentine or hospital and chose to go out in public anyway ? Don't think so. 

Anyway, hope Y'all can turn things around. 

Just now, f7ben said:

Why do none of the mask retards ever acknowledge the multitude of professional Doctors and Scientists providing solid opinions on how useless wearing a cloth mask is?

Its because they are emotionally invested in believing they are doing something good when in reality all theyre doing is acting like a bunch of fucking sheep assholes

Yep, Doctors and Nurses are all retards. Got it. 

This is painfully simple.

Cheers

9 minutes ago, Snake said:

Yep. We leave the building at 10 most days, don't get on area till 10:30, then hammer till it's done. It's over the top.

Wife goes March 31st, then 1 more year for me.

A family friend that works for FedEx express out of St Johnsbury said it has been crazy since covid hit. They have been getting their trucks about an hour latter than normal. An early night is getting home by 8.