Check your account email address ×

Vermont Now Has Mask Order

Just now, frenchy said:

I don't buy your asthma BS, I just think you are being a butthurt baby and that's your excuse. 

You don’t buy that I have been diagnosed with asthma? Technically my diagnosis was “reactive airway” but my wife and daughter both have diagnosed asthma. My wife uses an inhaled corticosteroid daily , neither myself nor my daughter use inhalers frequently or any other script but the diagnosis is still there.

Just now, f7ben said:

You don’t buy that I have been diagnosed with asthma? Technically my diagnosis was “reactive airway” but my wife and daughter both have diagnosed asthma. My wife uses an inhaled corticosteroid daily , neither myself nor my daughter use inhalers frequently or any other script but the diagnosis is still there.

so wearing a mask in a store for 10 mins is going to do what to you, exactly?

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Myself , my wife and my daughter all have asthma. None of us are required to wear a mask. I can’t wait for the first time some Tinker faggot tries to shame any of us for not having one on. I will also immediately hire a lawyer if any business refuses me service. It is illegal to discriminate against me based on my medical condition.

We all will carry our inhalers as proof.

Hippa states you don't have to disclose reason. 

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I agree an n95 offers some protection but literally no one is wearing that. Your favorite football teams bandana over your mouth does absolutely nothing and that’s a fact

You keep bringing up a bandana, I am using a cloth mask.

Just now, ckf said:

You keep bringing up a bandana, I am using a cloth mask.

I don’t care if you use a ziplock bag....most of the public are wearing crude loose face coverings and those meet the requirements of the mask mandates and protect them from a criminal fine.

That is my issue here. They made more laws and fines over bullshit. Like usual

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Do you wear a balaclava while sledding? A face mask when sanding sheetrock or wood while working on your home?

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I don’t care if you use a ziplock bag....most of the public are wearing crude loose face coverings and those meet the requirements of the mask mandates and protect them from a criminal fine.

That is my issue here. They made more laws and fines over bullshit. Like usual

Most here that are wearing something are wearing a mask, not a bandana.

Just now, ckf said:

Do you wear a balaclava while sledding? A face mask when sanding sheetrock or wood while working on your home?

I wear masks all the time....they don’t bother me in the least. I will not wear one in public for no reason and my medical condition seems that acceptable.

Just now, f7ben said:

I wear masks all the time....they don’t bother me in the least. I will not wear one in public for no reason and my medical condition seems that acceptable.

:lol:  What a pansy ass you are. :lol: 

• Haha 1

Just now, ckf said:

:lol:  What a pansy ass you are. :lol: 

Fuck your mask....if you really cared about others you would wear a 3m half face with a proper particulate filter capable of filtering down to 1 micron.

In the last 11 years I have been through more PPE training on masks than most of this board combined. I have been in situation that have required positive pressure , self contained , organic charcoal , and various particulate filters. 

In each of those situations I dawned the proper PPE because the hazard dictated it.

I will however not wear some stupid mask which protects myself or others around me from nothing simply because some feel good faggots think it’s a way of helping

18 minutes ago, frenchy said:

no you won't. 

Just an FYI law firms are taking those cases no charge here. direct they're actually running radio spots saying if you've been refuse service for a mask note the date and time and call us

4 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

No concern for the people that have to wear them for 8 hours while working? :read:

If you're healthy the chances of it hurting you are about zero If you're not a mass could be bad for you do the oxygen saturation test like I said that everybody ignored

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Fuck your mask....if you really cared about others you would wear a 3m half face with a proper particulate filter capable of filtering down to 1 micron.

In the last 11 years I have been through more PPE training on masks than most of this board combined. I have been in situation that have required positive pressure , self contained , organic charcoal , and various particulate filters. 

In each of those situations I dawned the proper PPE because the hazard dictated it.

I will however not wear some stupid mask which protects myself or others around me from nothing simply because some feel good faggots think it’s a way of helping

You're the one trying to hide behind a medical condition don't doesn't effect you from wearing a mask. That's a pussy move.

Just now, ckf said:

You're the one trying to hide behind a medical condition don't doesn't effect you from wearing a mask. That's a pussy move.

I wouldn’t wear the mask regardless....

1 minute ago, ckf said:

do you know that a many private businesses have thrown out the ADA act and tell you you're not allowed in regardless of a medical condition? funny how people's rights get thrown right out the window when it comes to a cult of wearing a mask

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

What a well-thought-out solution You ever think about running for democratic office? 

Isn't that what you guys told everyone with pre existing conditions to do? Why doesn't it apply here?

• Like 1

If you're healthy the chances of it hurting you are about zero If you're not a mass could be bad for you do the oxygen saturation test like I said that everybody ignored

Spot on...

Plus like Fauci said originally ...people touching them all the time is probably worse

What a well-thought-out solution You ever think about running for democratic office? 

:goodpost: