Check your account email address ×

Hillary lecturing Trump in excepting election results

jtssrx

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/11/24/why-are-people-giving-jill-stein-millions-of-dollars-for-an-election-recount/

The hippy burnout party raised more money for a simple recount than they did during the entire election.

a recount is extremely unlikely to change the election results. Trump beat hillary so badly it would have to over turn a lot of states to change the outcome. Highly unlikely.

1 minute ago, Sludgey said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/11/24/why-are-people-giving-jill-stein-millions-of-dollars-for-an-election-recount/

The hippy burnout party raised more money for a simple recount than they did during the entire election.

a recount is extremely unlikely to change the election results. Trump beat hillary so badly it would have to over turn a lot of states to change the outcome. Highly unlikely.

That's what I've been saying. 

Since when in ensuring an accurate election a bad thing? 

12 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Not the first time and won't be the last. If people want to pay for it then so be it 

6 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

you clowns are comical. trump would have cried like a baby, cried foul immediately, not conceded, and all you trumpsters would have backed him 100%. in the other camp we have hillary, who conceded in a cordial manner, but her campaign supports stein's recount efforts so suddenly she's a sore loser. :lmao:

:lies:

8 hours ago, Snake said:

Wanna-be anarchists says what? :lmao:

Clearly snake has demonstrated a fundamental inability to understand what anarchism is. 

Read the bread book and get back to me. Til then stfu about it. 

Unless you'd like to continue to prove yourself a fool.

7 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

She's so pathetic 

I'm all for a recount. Let's re count California then, and make sure they provide proof of citizenship and the person is actually alive. :news:

Pony up, bucko. Where is the Trump recount campaign. 

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

The person with 1% or less of the vote :guzzle: a fraud 

And bilking Dems according to fake news. This should make you happy.

Just now, motonoggin said:

Clearly snake has demonstrated a fundamental inability to understand what anarchism is. 

It's by the book Alinsky tactics :guzzle: 

10 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Per election rules, who is responsible for the costs of the recounts.

10 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I'm all for a nation wide recount.  But like I said, while we're at it, make EVERYONE show ID and proof of citizenship, and actually being alive.  Won't be pretty for Team HiLIARy when that happens, Bucko :lol:

2 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I'm all for a nation wide recount.  But like I said, while we're at it, make EVERYONE show ID and proof of citizenship, and actually being alive.  Won't be pretty for Team HiLIARy when that happens, Bucko :lol:

I couldn't give two shits about Hillary.

What I'm thinking is Hillary stole votes from Stein and she may be closer to the 5% threshold in these states than previously reported.

That's the only possible change that could happen with the recounts. It's not going to flip the election and Soros isn't fucking funding it, FFS.

9 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Honesty and Clinton? No really what is the Clinton's end game here and please don't say honest elections because we have already seen her idea of fair in the primaries.

3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Honesty and Clinton? No really what is the Clinton's end game here and please don't say honest elections because we have already seen her idea of fair in the primaries.

There has to be money involved somehow , must be a way to funnel some of that 4 mil into hers or someone close 's pocket . 

10 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

This recount is nothing but a waste of time and money. Stein is a dumb cunt 

Actually,  I think this is a brilliant political move by Stein.  And the Dems are fucking hating her for it.  At least the ones are that are smart enough to know that none of this is gonna help them a bit.  So.....the smart ones may not be represented here in FS.

:lol:

10 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

This recount is nothing but a waste of time and money. Stein is a dumb cunt 

It's pretty clear you don't really know what's going on.

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

They'd be stupid not to have their people present when the recount happens. Trump will have people there too if it happens. 

Stein initiated it, but all stakeholders have a right to participate in any recount performed.