Check your account email address ×

Hillary lecturing Trump in excepting election results

jtssrx

• Gold Member

Stein is doing this to blow up the dem party.  That or she is a republican plant to create hate and discontent within the liberal ranks and push more people in these swing states to the republican party for the next election.

2 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

It's a waste of time and $ 

No, a waste of time and money would be marching all over the world 'liberating' people and installing governments friendly to our corporate interests.

You know, basically the United States since WWII.

11 hours ago, motonoggin said:

I couldn't give two shits about Hillary.

What I'm thinking is Hillary stole votes from Stein and she may be closer to the 5% threshold in these states than previously reported.

That's the only possible change that could happen with the recounts. It's not going to flip the election and Soros isn't fucking funding it, FFS.

what i am thinking is you've been smoking too much product because that crazy bitch had no real support,  if Johnson who had some widespread support can't get to 5% no way she did,  what did she do 1%+- so your saying Hillary stole 4% from her and still lost

49 minutes ago, Snake said:

I swear to Jesus if there were no such thing as labels and pigeon holes you couldn't hold a conversation.

Here's another class traitor who wants desperately to be part of the bourgeoisie, but just doesn't have the couth.

29 minutes ago, bussman said:

Big sign of a weak mind. 

Lol. 

11 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

what i am thinking is you've been smoking too much product because that crazy bitch had no real support,  if Johnson who had some widespread support can't get to 5% no way she did,  what did she do 1%+- so your saying Hillary stole 4% from her and still lost

Is this based on your yard sign polling or gas station convos?

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Here's another class traitor who wants desperately to be part of the bourgeoisie, but just doesn't have the couth.

Lol. 

Here's another anarchist who wants desperately to be part of the losing side of history.

Well, at least YOU get what you want. :lol:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Lol. 

Proving others points with every post :lmao: Only NeoStoner 

Edited by Momorider
  • Like 1