Check your account email address ×

NASCAR rallies around Bubba Wallace following noose incident, drivers push car to front of pack

• Platinum Contributing Member
24 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Look at the circumstances and current societal situation in the country right now and maybe educate yourself.

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/americanexperience/features/emmett-lynching-america/

So do you think the thing with Bubba's garage was intentional or coincidental?

:lol:

22 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

WGAF,  it was clearly there last year so it's a non issue regardless of how many garages they checked.  

It shows that it isn't a common practice like some believe.

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

So do you think the thing with Bubba's garage was intentional or coincidental?

Not intentional 

29 minutes ago, ckf said:

:lol:

It shows that it isn't a common practice like some believe.

This 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

oh i agree with that but it wasn't targeted at the black guy so everyone can get off their soapbox on both sides.  

Unfortunately Bubba will pay the price for something that he didn't have anything to do with.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Unfortunately Bubba will pay the price for something that he didn't have anything to do with.

well he got on the high horse over the issue so I don't feel that sorry for him.  He could have opted out of mondays display and the pressers.  

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

well he got on the high horse over the issue so I don't feel that sorry for him.  He could have opted out of mondays display and the pressers.  

Yes, but he was forced in to the situation. Nascar drivers have always been very accessible the media. What was he supposed to do?

I watched the 30 minute national news tonight on whatever network that David Murr guy is on. Got a chuckle out of spin in the reporting, not like thats a shocker on most of the evening news. They never mentioned that is was found to be a garage pull. They only referred to it as a noose multiple times saying it was found have been there since last year.

42 minutes ago, Crowder said:

I watched the 30 minute national news tonight on whatever network that David Murr guy is on. Got a chuckle out of spin in the reporting, not like thats a shocker on most of the evening news. They never mentioned that is was found to be a garage pull. They only referred to it as a noose multiple times saying it was found have been there since last year.

That's what the media does, they take an event and twist into what they want it to be...

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

until it was investigated they all should have STFU.  

I bet now he wishes he had demanded to see it with his own eyes and access the situation for himself.

Edited by hayward

13 hours ago, Roosting said:

Hard for me to believe that all of the pre race stuff was not staged. This whole thing reeks of a failed publicity stunt. Bubba was just a stooge to the machine.

The problem is any positive that was possible here is erased when it's found to be a false flag. The damage is way worse that any perceived good

yep whole thing is looking fishy. 

including the rust cross laying on the floor .

oh sorry guess that is just a lug wrench 

Nascar sure is pressing "but it WAS a Noose!"  At this point they are best to just stop talking.  Bubba Juicy Smoollett Wallace will unfortunately bear the price for something I'd guess he wasn't the driving factor in bringing to public light.

35 minutes ago, F3600 said:

Nascar sure is pressing "but it WAS a Noose!"  At this point they are best to just stop talking.  Bubba Juicy Smoollett Wallace will unfortunately bear the price for something I'd guess he wasn't the driving factor in bringing to public light.

He was the driving force imo. Noosecar went public like fools - being scared of backlash if it got out 

Edited by ford_428cj

11 hours ago, Crowder said:

They don't want the public thinking that is was just a garage pull.  The deception is still being pushed.

16 hours ago, ckf said:

We don't know that.   We don't know what he or his team did when it was found.   He should have stayed quiet until they found out the truth.   Even if it was intentional it would have been better for him to just ignore it.   Just made him look weak playing the victim. 

15 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

This.

Yesterday, there was no images of the noose when you googled "pic of noose found in Nascar garage" meanwhile there is hundreds of images

Today, top left #1 pic is the alleged noose and still no other images. There is some big time fuckery here 

image.thumb.png.1049e6b5ca180525e1790415d32ef6bf.png