Check your account email address ×

NASCAR rallies around Bubba Wallace following noose incident, drivers push car to front of pack

8 hours ago, Big Crappie said:

Yeah, it was very cool.

Can't wait to find out who out the noose up.

Bad Brad was just on GMA talking about it. He said as much as he would like to believe an outsider got by security and left the noose, that's not very likely.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, ckf said:

Bad Brad was just on GMA talking about it. He said as much as he would like to believe an outsider got by security and left the noose, that's not very likely.

Inside job...that sucks.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

I wonder who will be the sacrificial lamb? Just seems so blatantly obvious that this was a setup. 

I am willing to bet this will be swept under the rug and was just the flavor of the day to get some publicity.

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I am willing to bet this will be swept under the rug and was just the flavor of the day to get some publicity.

Well you can say that but when The King shows up at 82 years old for the first time post Covid race interruption and stands with his driver along with EVERY other driver it’s a little bit more than just “the flavor of the day” IMO.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well you can say that but when The King shows up at 82 years old for the first time post Covid race interruption and stands with his driver along with EVERY other driver it’s a little bit more than just “the flavor of the day” IMO.

You apparently know absolutely nothing on how to "sell" a product.  Using the latest media hype is the perfect way to sell after the COVID.

Many people watched it with the hope that the #43 would do well.

Edited by racer254
  • Like 1

I really love how so many SJW want to constantly talk about white people and how the fact that they are white allows them a higher privilege in life.   Well, take a good look at Bubba Wallace.  He used his "white privilege" to help get into NASCAR and now he is using his African American ethnicity to promote himself in NASCAR during this time.   It can't get much better for him.   He can manipulate both sides of the race issue, just like Danica Patrick used her gender to promote and differentiate herself from other drivers.  Genius advertising.

• Like 4

Well considering how many times in the past few years this has been done as a publicity stunt or falsely created because the person who claimed it was done to them is actually racist against the same people they were blaming it on I'm going to wait to pass judgement until we find out who did it.   No way those shop area's don't have camera's all over them.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

It's got Jussie Smollett written all over it.

Probably not by Bubba himself but some of his handlers or even NASCAR. 

I don't think Bubba did it. Bubba never saw it from what I have read. It was found by a team member. This Confederate flag thing has a lot of fans in the deep south all worked up. I think it will turn out to be a track employee that is still living in the past and can't bare to see his beloved flag discraced by Nascar with Bubba leading the charge.

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

I don't think Bubba did it. Bubba never saw it from what I have read. It was found by a team member. This Confederate flag thing has a lot of fans in the deep south all worked up. I think it will turn out to be a track employee that is still living in the past and can't bare to see his beloved flag discraced by Nascar with Bubba leading the charge.

No one has seen it, there are no pictures.  There was another one found at Sonoma.  Yet, no pictures of that either.  Everyone just wants to "believe" it happened without any direct proof. 

Edited by racer254
  • Like 2

Just now, racer254 said:

No one has seen it, there are no pictures.  Everyone just wants to "believe" it happened without any direct proof.

THEY HAVE ALL BE PROGRAMMED TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING THE NEWS TELLS THEM!!!! IT'S SO IRRITATING 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

THEY HAVE ALL BE PROGRAMMED TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING THE NEWS TELLS THEM!!!! IT'S SO IRRITATING 

Just like youu have been programed to not believe ANYTHING from the media, or science.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Sounds like it was just a loop cord to pull a garage door down...

bubba-smollett-conservative-activist-all

Bubba Smollett – Conservative Activist Offers Alleged Proof That Bubba Wallace Faked The Noose Incident (Video)

History will remember that because of the current hysteria in the country, someone thought the garage door pull rope handle was a "noose" meant to intimidate NASCAR's only black driver, and nobody spoke up to explain what it was out of fear they'd be called racist.

• Like 1